White supremacists BTFO!!!!!

White supremacists BTFO!!!!!

Actual 3rd world poster lol.

Catch AIDS and die.

Blame Obongo for drone striking all over the place.

What Uganda do about it huh?

>Uganda

Ahem Obama was in charge for the last 8 years, forgot that already?

LOL what the fuck is powering your computer? AIDS?

If Trump is like Hitler, why do refugees want to come here? Does that mean they're Nazis and it's okay to punch them?

And Bush.

Oh wait, sorry you're selectively remembering for propaganda purposes, got it.

thanks for flag

>uganda

this....very hard for a lib prez to pull out with republicans

Hey. The woman they wanted was the woman who laughed about destroying Libya.

She ain't a savior.

NIGGER

I recognize that the rest of the world is shitty, and that people want to leave it for that reason.

I don't want to import their shitty world into mine.

>Bush and Obama take a wrecking ball to the middle east, funding rebels and taking out dictators
>Trump comes in, stops the covert warfare. Declares the necessity of a safe zone, is working with Russia to create one.

>implying that the nazis were white supremacists

Exactly this. Once the refugees entering Canada reaches critical mass you Americans are going to need a second wall, no need to make it even harder on yourselves by importing more garbage from landfill countries.

White supremacists didn't start any wars in the Middle East. What the fuck is this bitch on about? The Middle East Wars were started by Jew white hating fucks.

What kind of privilege is this?

I'm sorry, is everyone worrying about Iraqi and Somalian refugees? No, it's always Syrian refugees. There was no Arab Spring under Bush, it was promoted and exploited by Obama to go in and bomb a dozen more countries than Bush did.

There are dozens of Muslim countries that aren't taking in any refugees, let them deal with them first.

>Bush

Come on, he only went after Saddam and the Taliban, Obama supported protests and overthrowing dictators in 19 countries.

no it isn't

Now that's what I call real RARE

MUH HITLER
MUH FASCISM
MUH NAZIS
MUH RELIGION OF PISS
MUH WARS YOU ARE TO BLAME FOR

>white supremacists caused the war in syria

>acting like muslim refugees exist in a vacuum

NO YOU DUMB NIGGER THATS WHAT THE LEFT ACTS LIKE FUCKING REEE GET OUT MY COUNTRY

THESE PEOPLE LOOK LIKE THEY SMELL BAD

>What exactly does #MuslimBan achieve or solve?

Hmmm, makes the electrons fire...

girls with that flower crown filter ID photo are ALWAYS a fucking bitch. It is kind of amazing how sjw bitches all use that same filter.

>tu quoque: the post

uganda have to try harder than this.

dam i manage to kill millions of "minorities" just by being a NEET shitposting on Sup Forums, holy hell whites are superior, we dont even have to fight to genocide people