My dad isn't allowed to visit his family in the US and stuck at Philadelphia Airport right now because of Trump's...

My dad isn't allowed to visit his family in the US and stuck at Philadelphia Airport right now because of Trump's Islamophobia.

Other urls found in this thread:

dhs.gov/news/2016/02/18/dhs-announces-further-travel-restrictions-visa-waiver-program
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

prolly should stop following the religion of piss.

Good

>see flag
Checks out

i hope they shoot him

Muslims get out

Lol. Philly.

Never seeing him again op.

Fuck off

If Trump will continue this disrespectful behavior for a longer period of time it all will back fire on him and the US.

who would have thought 20 years ago that a "german" can't visit a country cuz he's a muslim. wowzer

We don't care. Suck exhaust

Cool, can't wait till we glass whatever shithole you crawled out of.

I can't wait for the moderates to finally take up arms so it'll be easier for us to just round them all up and execute them, instead of this bullshit where they hide behind a thin veneer of civic nationalism

Repent your backward ideology

Right? Look at this Muzzy faggot OP, took all of two posts for him to go from begging for sympathy to making idle threats.

Fucking Germany.....of course.

I hope he accidently detonates himself in an alleyway where no one is near him, fucking refugee subhuman scum

No it won't, and that's why you're angry. The days of taking advantage of the US and it's people are over.

>it all will back fire on him and the US.

Terrorism has no religion, tho.

I come from planet earth. How about you?

How is visiting family and literally spending money in the US
>taking advantage of the US
You are delusional.

You shitskins deserved it.

What? How is he stuck in the US? He's free to leave, he just can't come back for 3 months if he's on Obama's list of high risk countries.

dhs.gov/news/2016/02/18/dhs-announces-further-travel-restrictions-visa-waiver-program

I'm starting to think Germany needs a new wall.

Hahaha tell us you're not a threat then type something like that.

>Imad Mughniyah
>Hasan Izz-Al-Din
>Ali Atwa
>Abdul Rahman Yasin
>Khalid Sheikh Mohammed
>Ahmed Ibrahim Al-Mughassil
i wonder what their religion is

Germany needs a bomb, not a wall.

Probably gypsies.

Sounds like a good time for Achmed to jizya your mom, Hans.

die quickly yet while feeling a lot of pain, ahmed.

You know what's disrespectful? Going to another country and not assimilating. Back to the desert, Aziz.

>germany

stick to raping the girls in cologne, ahmed.

Reported to local authorities for threats of terrorism. Enjoy you're b&

calls a person in need of help subhuman .
when the real subhuman piece of shit is u . the odds my god xD

But your dad is flying from Germany...
Explain

gee, thats a shame.

Ok the reason OPs dad can't come is because he did something illegal/immigrated illegally right? If that's correct I have no issue with that.

are CTR legit syrians and shit? or just roleplayers... they're good.

>mfw just realised Vati can't leave der Vaterland

He is Iraqi living in Germany.

Good, stay in your own country

You and your family shouldn't be allowed in germany either.

this. I saw his flag and believed it all.

>people taking advantage of the US

Lmao. That persecution complex. That's some next level delusion. Pretty impressive, honestly.

They'll glass that too

I'll Gladly drop everything to go fight you fucking (((germans)))
It's Far too long since you're kind needed an ass kicking, especially (((nu-Germans)))

Fuck off, you are ruining this country

Canadians do it.

Why do you commies always say fear? The emotion we experience is called rage, or sometimes hatred. We hate you for what you do to this country and for your lack of fucking courtesy to your neighbors. Leave or die. Praise Kek.