Why does Spain never have any terrorist attacks?

Why does Spain never have any terrorist attacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Madrid_train_bombings
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-spanish-expulsion-1492
youtube.com/watch?v=z88H0mEEpSU
youtube.com/watch?v=50CKRJUXjzc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans
youtube.com/watch?v=AjL_YvJJ5Iw
youtube.com/watch?v=2OwW7WSm1T8&t=3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

waste of bombs

>burger education

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Madrid_train_bombings

>The 2004 Madrid train bombings (also known in Spain as 11-M) were nearly simultaneous, coordinated bombings against the Cercanías commuter train system of Madrid, Spain, on the morning of 11 March 2004 – three days before Spain's general elections. The explosions killed 192 people and injured around 2,000.[1][3] The official investigation by the Spanish judiciary found that the attacks were directed by an al-Qaeda-inspired terrorist cell

fpbp

They've already been terrorized by Muslims enough during the middle ages. Reconquista soon hopefully. They've got enough pent up anger to lead the fight

pls read this goy
im trying to educate you.
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-spanish-expulsion-1492

They do. But they are already Moors, why would they bomb their own?

because the arabs have had a peice of spain since the middle ages, just listen to the music, if brussels, berlin, and nice are the battle field, Spain is the war room for these sand niggers

Most in the past were by ETA,and I support ETA

Spain hasn't changed much ethnically since antiquity. Despite Roman, Gothic and mudshit occupation.

>Implying
youtube.com/watch?v=z88H0mEEpSU

My teacher died here

youtube.com/watch?v=50CKRJUXjzc

Also, ETA have been killing spaniards during years, more than 1000 victims from executions, mines and car bombs, my parents house still have shrapnel on the wall after a car bomb trying to kill a military guy living in their street.

>moors
After Reconquista, calling us moors is kind of stupid.

>Why does Spain never have any terrorist attacks?
that's a new level of ignorance right there

Whatever you say, buddy.

we had our own terrorists (ETA) for a long time since the 60s. Then the attack in 2004 by an al qaeda cell. From that moment on, our counter terrorism services realized the real threat was islamic terrorism and they switched to that.
Then we had the 2008 recession and not even africans want to live in Spain, so it's not all negative.

Maybe they're not bombing middle-east or north-africa for oil or selling weapons to rebels.

They have had loads. What are you 10 years old?

Leaders of terrorist groups tend to plot attacks against their perceived opponents. It's why France and Germany have in part seen an increase in terrorism due to their role in the Global War on Terror. Theoretically if opposing nations backed off that would be the end of the events, but the shift to religious fundamentalism has complicated the political lenses.

If Spain decided to take more action this year, brace yourselves Spanish anons.

>Then we had the 2008 recession and not even africans want to live in Spain, so it's not all negative.
I think this point never gets enough attention on these parts: the only reason Spain might be saved from the Islamic Occupation of Europe is because the crisis hit us like a sledgehammer and not even rapefugees want to stay down here.

God wants us to do another Reconquista, but this time we march North.

ISIS is always saying in their shitty videos that they are going to take al andalus back.
We are still waiting.

Fuck off castilians, ETA is not terrorist group

Southern Spain has always been dark, bro.

ETA is not even a thing anymore.

I bet OP is a dumb Trump supporter

Who else 11M was an inside job by ETA+PSOE+CNI+MUSLIMS?

Now if you have said Portugal.. Ye, this place is a paradise. In here its rare to find yourself in trouble

Kinda baited you into that response.

pic related is where he was born

>Why does Spain never have any terrorist attacks?

AMERIBURGER EDUCATION EVERYONE.
Madrid 3/11/2004

Fuck off, stupid illiterate nigger.

Actually he defends that it was Morocco as a pay back from Perejil. He then blames PSOE and CNI for keeping that stuff under wraps so we didn't end up going to war with Morocco, who was and still is supported by France and US.

There's nothing to blow up anymore.
They've got, what, 50% youth unemployment and rising?
Blowing people up there would be doing them a favour.

Because they are just a shit square missing a shit rectangle; why would anyone bother?

Besides, why would they attack themselves?

Greater Euskadi when?

>people can't remember things that happened in 2004

I didn't know Sup Forums had this many underage faggots. Go back to Sup Forums or something where you can hang out with the other kids.

Muds haven't reached critical mass, but plebs thinks that it is because our service intelligence is god tier.

>what is Train bombings in 2004

We suffered decades of ETA's bombings. This shit gave us a really competent counter-terrorism agency

terrorists only try and kill white people in Europe

this

It has had a lot you fucking mong

That was 13 years ago. Have mudshits just forgotten about Spain in recent years?

This and only this.

>nuking a god forsaken wasteland

What would the point even be? making it even MORE shit?

Yes, I mad. Take your hebe d/c tactics elsewhere.

>13 years old happening
I'm sure OP is talking about the current attacks since the refugees crisis

>implying basque people didn`t suffer from opressive regime

Jamon-niggers are worse, than their black brothers on the other side pillars of Hercules

or making it more interesting I guess, radiation would be a plus.

turn the full place into chernobyl 2.0 and maybe people would give a fuck about it.

In 11th March of 2004

Que opinais de la mexicana casada con egipcio iba a hacer un ataque terrorista:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans

"Why does Italy never have any terrorist attacks" is the real question

lol there are many inconsistencies in 11M. Recently two muslims were falsely accused by a police infiltrator. I bet nobody has been fired for this.

Not as politically relevant as Germany or France.

>not even ISIS wants Portugal
lmao

Exactly, yes.

The only thing I can remember in recent years in regards to Spain is that ISIS said they wanted to retake Al-Andalus but everyone knows that's just talk.

>Spain is not important
But muslims always go crying about their "muh Al Andalus".
Actually, they always caught them before they do thier attacks. Our counter terrorist forces are actually good because of ETA.

Well that's not what he wrote. I'm pretty sure OP isn't older than 13

rude

The IRA is why the UK doesn't have more attacks. Once you've countered terrorism on hard mode, muslim terrorists are fairly easy to detect (knock on wood).

A country can only take so many terrorist bombings before the police gits gud
We just had a head start

Effective counter measures, we keep catching them, we catch their weapon shacks too.

pequeño nicolas agrees with you.

Vuelve a casa, Juan.

I'm sure the 52 blown up people in London 2005 would agree.

despite being a shit country the antiterrorist force has a lot of experience from dealing with ETA, afaik they prevented a few major muslim attacks in the last years

We all know that he was sent there by the bogdanoffs.

Pudimos ser los reyes del mundo, pero Francia te invadió.

Spain is kill for a while now.
Multiple organ dysfunction of the EU is habbening.

I said doesn't have MORE attacks, not ANY attacks. Yes, there was a successful attack. There have been about a dozen foiled attempts since then. For every truck that drives through a Christmas market in Germany, for every Bataclan massacre, there is a terror cell arrested in the UK.

That's because we don't have 20000 potential yihadists to control u dumb fuck. In that case we would be worse than in France.

youtube.com/watch?v=AjL_YvJJ5Iw

Spain is white.

>they are already Moors

>bogdanoffs

Just a quickie.

Please, user.

And we reconquered our country after years of guerrilla warfare and heroic sacrifice against the best army of that era. But by the time we were done you already swallowed the revolutionary blue pill. Sad!

>Zapatero saved Spain

That's not long ago. 18+

There was the 11-M terrorist attack, but I think it's mostly because they use Spain to recruit people, and to send supplies to ISIS, like the short-lived meme of "20,000 UNIFORMS".

Also, Spain didn't accept nearly as many refugees as Germany or France.

naw I've accepted my minority status

What do you mean? They even have a political party, two if you include mooremos

KEK walk among us.

jajajaajajaja en un mundo paralelo, en el que el gran reino de españa y las indias occidentales gobiernan el mundo y en vez de mcdonalds comemos paella y takos.

Porque las chicas de tve no se les ve el coño como a las chicas del clima en mejico?

youtube.com/watch?v=2OwW7WSm1T8&t=3s

Los tacos reales son una de mis comidas favoritas desde que una amiga mexican me enseñara a prepararlos.

Taco Bell puede morir en un pozo de fuego tho.

si jejeje tambien la paella valenciana, aqui en mexico se come los domingos, como vivo en la frontera voy a veces a taco bell, es muy rarito, pero me gusta el burrito supreme. y donde puedo ver ese capitulo completo del mundo paralelo?

Don`t speak mexican pls

come polla eslavo. El español es la lengua mas hablada junto con el mandarin.

Spain is merely a pathway to central Europe, just like here. Attacks in these countries have no relevant consequences on politics. Besides, there're no benefits for immigrants so there're far less potential terrorists than all the other countries.

France is in advanced stage. But in Spain we still are in the initial stages of the cancer. It is a question of numbers, not about the efficiency of our security forces.

When you have too much people to be controlled, it simply becomes a matter of time.

Didn't a single IS-inspired man attack a Spanish market earlier this month? He didn't manage to even wound anybody, though. Shit terrorist.

because muslims don't know that they are in western europe

Among spicks and latino criminal scum

Si, pero la causa raíz fue Francia jajaajja

Si hubiesen revueltas el ejercito español hubiera quemado a Costilla, Bolivar y San Martin vivos,

Tal vez Mexico ya seria campeon del mundo en 2010 y Arjentina no hubiese tenido crisis en 2001 pero si en 2008.

Spain is pretty irrelevant to geopolitical pressure. That and they have probably the greatest anti terrorist / intelligence on Europe because their experience fighting ETA

11M was an inside job

Que te follen por el orto , Ruso sin comida.

Oh he wasn't a terrorist. Just a mentally unstable guy that shouted Alahu Snackbar and that started shooting with his shotgun. Nothing more. :^))))

Mercadooooonaaaa Mercadoona
Hoy en nuestra sección de charcutería puede encontrar su ración de enriquecimiento cultural diaria gratuita, sí señores, han oído bien, religión de la paz gratis, es una oferta única de Mercadona.

Cлaв бecпoлeзнo, лaтинoaмepикaнцы нe бpaл вoдкy вecь дeнь, кaк нeкoтopыe дeбилы, кaк ты.

Because Spain used to be rightful Arab clay.

>charcutería

Pense que también decían carnicería