I still want him dead

i still want him dead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=quTXwTjgfc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thank you for correcting the record!

Due to budget cuts in wake of being btfo in November, we cannot financially reimburse you. But we are teaming up with BLACKED.com to help correct the record! To this end, a 1 month subscription to BLACKED.com has been added to your account!

Thanks again for correcting the record!

I want a nuclear holocaust for Toronto

>mfw Trump sends a hitmoose to OP's place to terminate him with extreme prejudice

Don't worry. He's an obese old man in a high stress job notorious for causing rapid aging. He won't last the next 4 years

He's not Hillary, bitch nigga.

OH NO HES HOT

fpbp

8 years

for what loving you ?
SATANIC TALMUD - YouTube
Video for satanic Talmud
▶ 10:19
youtube.com/watch?v=quTXwTjgfc0

He's a workaholic so that doesn't affect him.

i plan on killing him myself, he won't suspect it from the canadienz

uh oh now you've done it.

Enjoy jail.

And I want Canada to be fucking nuked into glass.

Who cares? What good would it do. A division would just creep up in some other guise and inflation increases until there is war. Then things are good for a bit.

Me too

I hate that the men in Canada have become such pussies. I can guarantee you've spent zero time on the mats, zero time in the weight room and have never won a fight in your life, you are basically a woman with a tiny penis and a worthless part of my society. Please write a weepy instagram goodbye and kick away the stool.

THICC

Trust a canadian to write gay fanfiction as a threat.

why do you want to wrestle with him on the and care about his penis size?

wrestling on the mats

make sure we get a good picture of your face when you are walked off like a cuck

>Freedom of speech
>"Within reason"

Then you don't have freedom of speech, simple concept.

T H I C C

Remember, all anti-Trump dissent is the works of Hilary supporters. Literally no one who hates Trump does not love Hilary.

SHADILAY

Sounds like America. Also, no American has the right to say what OP is saying, either.

No country has true freedom of speech. Period. Any exceptions to freedom of speech automatically invalidates any notion that the nation has "free speech".

Topkek

>Just imagine all the children watching from podesta's dungeon have a heart please don't link graphic images.

Death threats on the president are so far removed in quantity of how often they're said compared to "Refugee rape gangs? Not a fan" it's not really a good comparison.

How can Cucknadians praise Trudeau about accepting all the Muslim immigrants?

Are you fucking retarded? I lived with these Mudslimes my whole life and all they deserve is holocaust.

Fucking leafs. You don't want us Chinks to take over your government to get shit straight. Us Chinks hate the Mudslimes. Sooner or later Vancouver will be the only bastion of civilization (as barbaric and soulless us chinks can get) in Canada when the rest of the cities are destroyed by the Muslim horde.

Canadians are the dumbest, most annoying posters on here who think stubborn, braindead social justice shitposting trumps any arguments made by responsible adults.

You can't compare. You're right. It's all just speech, and all speech should be treated equally.

Wow sounds like Melbourne and Sydney!

All leafniggers must fucking hang

Melbourne is objectively, the worst city in Australia.

Don't even pretend anybody could prove you wrong on this.

>worst city
>voted most livable
>the only city governed by greens in the entire world

i still want to report you to FBI.

gr8

>you

ugaybra