Drumpfags will defend this

>Drumpfags will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

dhs.gov/news/2016/02/18/dhs-announces-further-travel-restrictions-visa-waiver-program
sethfrantzman.com/2017/01/28/obamas-administration-made-the-muslim-ban-possible-and-the-media-wont-tell-you/
wave3.com/story/14756911/2-iraqi-nationalist-indicted-on-terrorism-charges-in-kentucky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Granville_(diplomat)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wait wait wait let me get this straight... you ACTUALLY think 9/11 wasn't a false flag?

Trump reused Obama's list

Maybe you should ask why Saudi Arabia wasn't on Obama's list

He is stopping immigration/refugees.

What do expect from libshits?

HOLY SHIT IT WORKS!

Wasn't the Ohio University guy a Somalian?

I would but trump is president so he is to blame for his actions you dim witted Scandinavian cuck.

Well no shit, because if someone becomes an American citizen they generally are no longer a citizen of that country.

remember guys, it's OK is Obama increases administrative strength by making executive orders more powerful and overreaching

so let's give that power to every single future president and hope the republicans never win an election ever again

what a plan that was

>no americans killed in iran or iraq between the years 1975 and 2015

This is to coax pro-immigration people into making anti-immigration arguments. If they start saying they don't see logic in this, they have to admit they see logic in ALSO banning those countries.

Why do you keep posting this over and over again? Stop being such an attention whore

>what is the iraq war

>0 Americans killed by Iraqi Citizens
You fought a war over there dumb cunt.

I shouldn't reply to a bait thread anyway; so sage

Also, op pic: lolwut
>Iraq = 0
What about casualties in Iraq? Our troops aren't American citizens anymore?
>Syria = 0
Right, none of those ISIS fucks in Syria are from Syria, must be 0 of them or again we're just not counting soldiers despite their citizenship because cherry-picking

How many Iraqis have killed an American on American soil?

the point is that those places have secured identification and checkpoints and such.

terrorists dont come from banned countries they sneak in the lesser watched ones that are still within traveling distance like in those picutres.

how does someone get to arabia from syria??? they would need to go through israel (which is walled off)

fucking lefties dont even know geography wtf!

REPOST THIS!

> shit forgot all about the iraq war did ya. Uss cole in yemen? Benghazi? Pan Am bombing? Op you're not very bright are you? Or more than likely you are intentionally lying.

What's the new name you ctr guys have given yourself?

>VETTING

Lebanon, Egypt, UAE and Saudis all are full of US intelligence assets that can secondary vet and their police departments are considered competent. This doesn't mean they get automatic entry they still must get vetted to get a visa

Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Syria and Yemen are failed states without even functioning government filled with terrorists.

Sudan is where Osama Bin Laden used to hang out and is nothing but salafist/wahabbi schools teaching sand nigs how to hate the West.

it has nothing to do with muslims or who killed who it has to do with 'Can we trust this government?'

Well 241 Marines were killed in Beirut in one day and a bunch of CIA and hostages were killed throughout the 80's. I dk where the 149 number is from

>moving the goalposts

i don't know where the people who committed terrorist attacks in the states were from originally.

Obama labeled those countries, not Trump. Kys op

dhs.gov/news/2016/02/18/dhs-announces-further-travel-restrictions-visa-waiver-program

They're just made up numbers. Another case of fakenews. This has been circulating in various threads today.

Active terror recently from the banned countries, some threat from the others but we're strengthening our immigration vetting anyway

> embassies
> not American soil

Best applies to Libya

That's not what the image implies
It was clearly made by somebody desperate to find a point but not having any evidence for their points

Meant to link

Friendly Reminder that the executive order Is for
>>“Suspension of Issuance of Visas and Other Immigration Benefits to Nationals of Countries of Particular Concern.”
Friendly reminder that Trump singled Syria out as "country of particular concern", and no other countries.
The other have been designated as such by the Obama administration and the EO just doesn't "correct" them.
sethfrantzman.com/2017/01/28/obamas-administration-made-the-muslim-ban-possible-and-the-media-wont-tell-you/
Have Fun Sup Forumsizei.
Blame Obbit Bobbit faaaaaaaggot~

>invading countries
>complaining about the people resisting

So you're saying all the soldiers killed in Desert Storm and in OIF were NOT killed by Iraqis?

meant for

where's da proofs?

OBAMAFAGS WILL DEFEND THIS

>Making embassies is invasion

BUT WHY DID HE USE OBAMAS LIST?

A FUCKING TREE

can we make it so leafs can only post in autumn
>and trees only allowed in spring

They usually get stopped

wave3.com/story/14756911/2-iraqi-nationalist-indicted-on-terrorism-charges-in-kentucky

Saudi extremists never come through Saudi Arabia, they always go through other countries.

T. David Brock's Catamite Army
Your asshole has been credited with .01 shekels of Lizardman jizz
And the God Emperor thanks you for making that neat illustration of why a real Muslim ban is required cunt.

>remember guys, it's OK is Obama increases administrative strength by making executive orders more powerful and overreaching

nonsense.

What are countries with active terrorist groups in them, Alex.

behold the reasoning of a leftist: meandering and shifting goalposts.

>implying it isn't

Any with a large Muslim population?

Media still isn't mentioning that it was Obama who came up with this list in 2015 w/DHS

The difference is Trump actually enforces immigration laws whereas Obama didn't. Everybody is freaking out because Trump is doing what his departments are telling him to do (stop visas from these countries)

>Putting a Micky D's in a shithole country is invasion.

literally explained myself here

Are you really saying that no Iraqi, Iranian, Syrian, Somalian, Yemeni or Sudanese national has killed an American in thirty years?

That is quite a claim, especially given USA was at war with one of those countries.

Big mistake. Others are like whatever but Saudis are the dirtiest fuckers in the middle east. Literally AND figuratively.

It was a joke you dopey cunt

If 9/11 was a false flag then you're the real terrorist.
You blame Arabs who did nothing to you and then start bombing then?
I guess Americans are worse than Muslims then

That's a bullshit statistic and you know it.
A lot of Americans were killed by Irakis and Somalis. It's a fucking known fact!

This is just like holocaust denial: Fucking retarded.

IT'S OBAMA'S LIST
STOP BLAMING TRUMP :'( REEEEEE I'M TRIGGERED!!!!!1

Sure is born in 1999 and retarded in that graphic.

>Iran
>0
They killed at least 8 in one day during Operation Eagle Claw. Iran is not our friend.

>Iraq
>0
We've had thousands of people killed by Iraqis since 1975

>Libya
>0
178 Americans died on Pan Am flight 103 alone, which was blown up by Libyan terrorists

>Somalia
>0
Black Hawk Down isn't based on real events now?

>Sudan
>0
They assassinated our diplomat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Granville_(diplomat)
>In September, five Sudanese men admitted their roles in the shooting in filmed confessions.

>Syria
>0
The problem with this is that the "refugees" are the people who want to depose the leader that has kept Syrian killings of Americans to a minimum. They should be sent back for Assad to punish.

>Yemen
>0
They blew up the USS Cole killing 17

So once more we see that the people who like to call Trump and his supporters morons don't know shit.

>look at all those sources for that data!

There is no defence but Trumpkins are complete retards who will put contortionists to same bending over backwards for him.

Are you guys pretending to be retarded or did you just not pass basic reading comprehension on elementary school

Egypt and Lebanon are cool.
Also banning them would make their countries more unstable and might make them lash out on best ally Israel

try to count the number of murder and rapes of those countries citizens in germany

hope it helps you understand

bye

Egypt has many radicals (unless El Sisi killed them all already im not sure). Iran has never done anything.

Egypt is complete garbage, probably one of the worst shitholes in the world. You're replying to a shill.

>Egypt and Lebanon are cool.
No they aren't, but they at least maintain diplomatic relations with the US.

If your country is so hostile toward the US that we don't exchange ambassadors or communicate directly, why would you think that you should be welcome to live here?

Drumpfarts would defend Trump even if he came to their home, knocked out their mother and shat on her face.
It's quite literally a cult.
Keep in mind many of them praised Hitler and foamed at their mouth about Jews. Now they love Israel.

>Drumpfarts would defend Trump even if he came to their home, knocked out their mother and shat on her face.

That'll show her to put 4 tendies on the plate instead of 3

where did my reading comprehension fail?

>lebanon
>cool

fuckin' wot cunt

>"Everything Obama did was shit"
>Trump is different
>Trump uses the same list as Obama
>Yeah it's Obama's lists faggots, don't blame Trump faggot

The reasoning of Trump supporters is so fuckin pathetic desu. You do know that this has literally nothing to do with military assets in those countries that got a pass right? Trump has personal business ties to all those countries he gave a pass, whereas he doesn't have those to the ones he blocked. Just admit you're getting cucked by a tyrant.

Yup.

the image literally fucking says
># of americans killed by iraqis/iranians between 1975/2015 = ZERO
that's factually untrue you fucking retards jesus christ

>IT'S NOT ABOUT U.S. BEING ALLIED WITH THOSE COUNTRIES IT'S ABOUT TRUMP'S BUSINESS TIES
>your reasoning, user?
>BECAUSE I SAY SO DRUMPFSHITS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
kek

Kek

Ty for the red pill

I am pissed he didn't ban Saudi but it's probably because America's infrastructure would collapse without their Oil.

Shut the fuck up potato nigger, how the fuck do you even have internet?

There's a mcdonalds every corner
Where is even that shithole

I'm more surprised that Pakistan didn't even make the list.

You have an error in your statement. That should correctly read, "Barack Obama's Muslim Ban".

For every successful terrorist attack, how many do you think are prevented by LEO agencies and the details are not made public?

Protip: A fuckload.

6 are in wars, 1 is named Iran, 3/10 bait

Yeah a false flag done by your (((ally))) Saudi Arabia

I'm not. Yet another (((ally))).

> Saudi Arabia is the only country on earth with oil

Dis.the Trump cultists are tragic

Please be more specific regarding my implied shortcomings in reading comprehension.

SHILLS ETERNALLY BTFO!!!
HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?
CAN THEY EVEN RESPOND?
ARE WE TIRED OF WINNING YET?

>no Iraqis have killed a US citizen since 1975
Kek. What was the Persian Gulf War, what was the Iraqi war and insurgency? Even with terror attacks only, I can personally identify one done by a citizen of at least half those countries. To be fair, by any reasonable standard we should be banning the others too, but this argument is pretty retarded. It's likely just politics that prevents us from going all the way

Only 1. Prove me wrong.

>moderate muslims are against sharia
Hahahha lol. The more you ban the better. This is just the start

I'm not allowed to unfortunately.