You may only post in this thread if FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

You may only post in this thread if FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-01-29/turnbull-and-trump-talk-about-refugee-resettlement-deal/8220824
sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/01/29/canadas-trudeau-welcomes-all-immigrants-sunny-twitter-message
standard.co.uk/news/crime/police-warning-after-string-of-despicable-sex-attacks-on-teenage-girls-on-buses-in-south-east-london-a3452546.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw when will apparently be the most pupulated country in Europe by 2050 if Immigration and foreign births here continue

I can't wait for the day everything unravels and we finally sort this place out and revive our traditions

Trump is still taking our refugees after talking to Malcolm. abc.net.au/news/2017-01-29/turnbull-and-trump-talk-about-refugee-resettlement-deal/8220824

Turnbull > Trump?

you got some work to do

Wtf, we're getting cucked by Australians

Turnbull wants Australia to become a republic which is against what we want, but I'll give him credit for sending refugees elsewhere, although arent we taking in central americans instead?

How did weak as piss Turnbull manage to convince Trump not to dissolve the refugee agreement?

Is this a good or bad deal for us overall?

I mean, I'd prefer South Americans over shitskins any day of the week, but we're trading something like 800 for 16,000 of the cunts.

REEEEEE

He allowed Lucy to get TRUMPED as a favour

I know, doesn't help that Tories are backstabbing cunts who are EU lovers and globalists

I hopw to god they either die so a real nationalist party takes it's place, or a sort of coup takes place in the party like what happened when Thatcher was ousted

>109779062

OK

bros 4 life ;_;

trump is going to take care of dad too...

FUCK OFF CHINA DAWGS WE ARE FUCKEN FULL YOU ECONOMIC BACK DOOR SNEAKY CUNTS.

YOU ALL NEED TO GO BACK

EVERYONE EVEN THE "MA ASIAN QTS"

ANY WHITE WITH A CHING WA HAS TO GO

Subtraction by addition

Condolences

Who the fuck wants to go to the US anyway ?

people who come from shitter countries

Better then france mate

Get ready to feel

fuck off frechistan, go eat your snails somewhere else.

HEY GUYS ITS ME, I KNOW ITS EARLY BUT IM READY TO POST SOME SENTENCES AND PICTURES ALL DAY

LOL I LIKE SUNDAY

pls save me

Pls no

This is supposed to be a joyful thread

Fucken hell this will be my graduation too

I hate sydney and melbourne

No white man would move to a country were 80% of its population hate white people. It's a liberal shitfest.

/hwndu/ taught us that the face of white supremacy is more diverse than antifa or the far left

>Melbourne

NUKE FROM ORBIT

Who the fuck want's to go to France anyways? Total shitwhole, and not even worth the trip, nor money.

Jesus not a single chink is attractive.

Malcom in the Middle is literally GOAT. Get out.

>Charge em 4x the cost for being international students
>They go back to their homeland with proficiency in masterrace tongue English
>Good words to say about best country Australia

who /nearbrisbane/ here?

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL!

I hnnnnggg every time I hear little jap girls with aussie accents. our language teachers are spreading like the borg.

Actually true enough I'm a Melbourne cunt but we're better off having some cashed up Chinese to throw their money away at us and not somewhere else.

Resistance is futile cunts

WAKE ME UP

It's better than going to Australia. You wouldn't like it here, go to America.

Epic beach day today with plenty of good sorts around to make my girlfriend give me death stares for wandering eyes.
Such a shame we are so full

>Australian Julian Assange gets Trump elected.
>Australia forces Trump to take our shitskins who were probably radicalised in our detention centres.

Australia most powerful country confirmed.

Who the fuck wants to go to France anyway?
"Refugees"

Refugee Welcome!!!!

Fucking evac Melbourne fellow whites.

Aus, US and UK are the best countries in the world.

Why the fuck did grandparents leave the UK. It's too fucking hot here.
>ywn be born in the United Kingdom

NO! We have to stay and fight it out to the last man, it's fucking The Walking Dead out here we need to band together!

>109782626
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

God knows how that lunatic drove down burke st playing IRL carmagedon and did not hit one single chink.

We need to all move to Tassie mates.

Get away from the ching chongs and all the rest of the problems.

Ipswich, QLD. Saw a "woman" in a burka.

Fuck off, we're full.

right 'ere, sunshine

Haha, mate anyone with a brain left years ago.
Or you could stay and pay $750,000 to a kike banker for a 3 bedroom ex-govie shitbox and have your anglo kids grow up in new Bejing...

no They will be sent to Canada just like Trudeau said.

sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/01/29/canadas-trudeau-welcomes-all-immigrants-sunny-twitter-message

Does the UK count then since we are on your flag

And go to a place full of inbred Hicks? Nah fuck Tasmania.

WHITE POWER.

standard.co.uk/news/crime/police-warning-after-string-of-despicable-sex-attacks-on-teenage-girls-on-buses-in-south-east-london-a3452546.html

Dude one of them was a Chink

the french

Noone wants to come here anyway.

delet this

ONCE A JOLLY SWAGMAN

Stop sucking dick, the US couldn't care less about your attempt at solidarity.

hoho

>poles
>toasters

what

Speak for yourself you fucking retard - the Republic of Australia would be fucking gr8 m8.

CAMPED BY A BILLABON

we're gonna make the South china Sea great again!

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL.
Also obligatory ICE Man.

Fuarkin' Pakenham in those carriages