/POL AND DRUMPF ENTERNALLY BTFO

Where were you when Sup Forums got BTFO by based tuxedo man?

Other urls found in this thread:

trumpwillunite.us/#
cuckcam.us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cuck

op and his pic related are both nigger lovers

fucking your wife

Bet you can't refute one point he made

Trump made an oath to "drain the swamp" and yet filled it with Goldman Sachs radioactive waste. Did you buy your Exxonmobil shirt yet?

Just admit you were scammed man, it's ok

Damage control

Zaddy baby daddy p in the v every single d ! Come through husband! He was droppin mad knowledge that leaf guy seemed mad. Idk why i enjoyed listening to him too

you know whats damage control?
that crowd barricade
feeling pretty comfy about the way this panned out desu senpai

How does it feel your whole containment board just got embarrassed on a worldwide stream?

well i cant speak for anyone else, obviously, but I personally thought it was pretty fucking funny.

Babby diddy is this you? I worry for your safety. Big tony is near there. " things" fall off truastoriathat area. They kept calling you crazy. The only one who was crazy was me in nub

>Damage control

trump won, get over it.

Now now boys you don't have to fight over me! I enjoyed listening to you both. More plz and ty

Trump won, we are over it

Now we are resisting, just like our founders did against a tyrannical regime

I thought you were patriots?

>huu huu poeple had jobs so that means they're alligators
Leftist logic that nobody except leftists holds. There's nothing wrong with Trump's picks. Now he's implemented his lobbyist ban and completely blown you teh fuck out.

I do not it when these Bernie Sanders supporting thieves try to come in here and tell us what we wanted from Trump. Newsflash: I don't care if people work at banks, I care about crushing the Democrats permanently and slowing demographic change in the country. We've already succeeded at both, bigly.

>implying you dont agree with 90% of the shit you read here about niggers and shitskins

you just dont have the balls to stand behind your real feelings because your afraid to be called a racist but deep down you know everything you read and ever webem you see about how savage niggers are to one another and to other people is true. accept it and move on.

whats this dumb bitch doing on stream so mindless

This sexy and smart man deserves to be a meme. Sorry Jesus i might just have to flick the bean tonight. I'm already weak from hearing him speak

He means the "swamp" of incompetent politicians tho. You can see that those are not lobbying politicians who he put there.

Wtf are you babbling about?

You're afraid to watch him decimate your fuher are you?

paid actor

>I thought you were patriots?

and that would make you what? the enemy? if thats the case don't be surprised when people start smacking you around when you act up.

>adult male
>wears a bow tie and jeans

notice how his two bodyguards leave when he does

My thoughts exactly

paid actor w/ bodyguards

trumpwillunite.us/#

Get in here fags

Beta Sup Forums shitskins on full damage control right now.

I love how none of these alt right neo nazis are ever white.

Wait there's art of these two
post it

lol it's hilarious

Just like 2018 and 2020 will be

>they all fell for the Sup Forums is white meme

Stop posting this HWNDU thread. This shit is pathetic for losers who want there 15 minutes by making faggots of themselves in front of a camera.

Saged and hidden

Are these Canadians? Why the fuck are they talking about Oleary?

Did he actually mention Sup Forums at some point? I rewound the stream but I'm not going to sit through an hour of some beta cuck ranting

cuckcam.us/

HA.

I'll see you then and beat you AGAIN, cuck.

>based white man dropping informed knowledge
>followed up by more shitskins dropping brainwashed memes
How can you nerds take yourselves seriously after this? Honest question.

We drained the swamp to fill the Bog.

Nice proxy, nig.

lol pol is literally filled to the brim with reddit dweebs, shitskins, and edgy cam whores

"based white man" took some semi-good points and embellished them to the extreme. DJT knows what he wants and these cabinet picks work for him. At the end of the day the American people's interests will be fulfilled.

>The leaders are Jewish
>The most outspoken members aren't white

Really makes you fink

>they don't offer any hot soup to freezing liberal, who is probably paid to stand there
>'don't even like soup'
>she stands there watching mostly full soup get cold on the ground
topfuckingkek

Tits or gtfo, guys

Based white man finished his fictional scree with a desperate attempt to defend MSM from the "1st amendment crushing literal embodiment of hitler."

Go fuck yourself to death strangling on shia's cock you fucking mistake.

the jews unite everyone into hating them.

This guy is retarded. I love it when low IQ morons get drunk and start ranting.

Why does every minimum wage joe schmo think he can do a better job than Trump? Makes me laugh.