What makes someone so convinced that God exists?

What makes someone so convinced that God exists?

fear

Wishful thinking.

not being autistic

intelligence

For me it's the power of the rosary, and traditional Catholic teachings that correspond with reality..

Indoctrination

I'd like some believer explain this, honestly

The supremacy of His people.

Don't know honestly.
The idea of that God exists, at least in terms of the abrahamic conception of him terrifies me but I can't imagine a universe without him. From my perspective, being an atheist is just wishful thinking and a manifestation of their fear of God. They try to deny his existence by claiming that God is irrational, then say that hell is just non existence to try to fool themselves into not fearing hell which never works but the truth is, they're terrified that they could be wrong.

I thought it was words in a book

Religious experiences. For some reason, our brains are hardwired to have them.

- some people have a natural inclination (probably makes them more likely to reproduce)
- old people who don't want to go to hell when they die next week

Intelligent design and the fact the life will flourish in even the most hostile conditions (ie nuclear reactor microbiol life) as long as some form of electricity or energy is around also photons look into photons and the sliy experiment, realoty is conscious, and being that "its" senyient someones driving. Look into the law of one.

the utter cosmic fear that everything is truly random and our place in the cosmos is less than insignificant, which doubles down on the vastness of insignificance your horrible life is.

MUH FAITH

Discovering Satan is real.

Look around, does the fucking universe seem "truly random"?

Funny

Hard to tell, considering we've only seen our own solar system.

Because your mind cannot understand something that simply is so everything has to have a lifecycle and has to be created. We also have an ego which sort of places us in the center of the universe but we realise we are not really that powerful so we have to believe in something that is

It's funny you need no second thoughts to shitpost or to gamble but belief in God takes some kind of huge stretch of the imagination

Illuminati

>I'm afraid of God and God not existing
>Atheists are therefore afraid of God
>Atheists are irrational

Low tier bait

Because people like NASA make way too much of an effort to fake the space program. They really want to hide something from us with their faked space footage of an infinite universe. The truth could be that we are inside a giant cosmic egg, with a snake eating its tail inscribed on the inside, and we are at the centre of it all.

>cradle atheist
>still study religion, move to undecided category
>all major and most minor religions
>revisit one I'd seen before
>it made sense

Never had a religion that actually made sense to me. I have not found any internal inconsistencies thus far. It's also very nice thinking if something happens it is gods plan, whether we can immediately see it that way or not.

Also I figure it's about time for me to get right with spirituality already. not getting any younger.

The religion is Sikhism by the way. Good for the atheist and undecided. You tube basics of Sikhi. Good luck.

truth