instagram.com/p/5VglstiT2d/?hl=en
instagram.com/p/BPuMN6thuK1/?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rip polnation.

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

PAPER YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

youtu.be/QBfEz2lvWpU
Jesus says beware of people promoting themselves

Paper is more aryan than KK at this point.

Pic related, right after a dicking.

This whole thread is probably this nigger on 8 different trap phones

;^) whatever you say, KK.

WE

Scissors.
I won.
/thread.

WUZ

Pikachu edition GBC, sick

KANGZ

PAPER YEEEEAAAAAAAHH
instagram.com/p/5VglstiT2d/?hl=en

instagram.com/p/BPuMN6thuK1/?hl=en

Holy fuck where did you steal that limited edition tommy hilfiger gameboy color?

PAPERRRR YEAAHHHH

thats tommy hillfigure or whatever. fucking kids these days.

Clear to see where the shills are flocking too now
Take the bog pill evwrybody

KANGZ

NIGGER

RAPE HER

HOLIDAY LOOOOOOOVE

No dude on one of the Sup Forums Discords asked why we weren't making fun of Papernigger Prince so here we are.
This guy's a fruitcake and a druggie. A good few laughs.

NIGGERFAGGOT

PAPER IS AN ATTENTION WHORE

2 n pink

>1 n stink

Turning him into a meme gives him power. Do you deny meme magic?

Black niggers matter.

WE HAD PRINCESSES N SHIET

What is QTfu thinking in the back? how long is she planning to be there? Whats her endgame?

Jack?

You know inf chan Pizza g8 fags doxxed this guy because he was singing about pizza and may be a professional agitator

Yeeeeaahh

Hey waddaya know a nigger at a basketball game

nigger,

Correct nigger alert

This.

Holy shit check the ID

who the fuck is KK?

An autistic nazi larper

We purged KK, we are also starting to reform the server

Hi denion

Hi.
We will take most mods of people KK assigned for no reason, we are going to combat degeneracy and make many improvements to the server

Some Stormfront furry who actually runs a discord, took the memes seriously, and created a shitty website based off Sup Forums. Did the buzzfeed interview. You know the whole act like idiots will be eventually flooded with idiots etc.
Acted like an edgelord on the stream got btfo by papers 3 times, read some nigger baby rape pasta, had a noose and called papers a nigger while trying to get him to say we wuz kangz.
Fuck your server, why any of you fags would actually try to establish a community rather than post here is beyond me, but maybe it's best for people like you to stay in discord since even edgelords like your leader didn't have self awareness.

He was never our leader and that's why he got removed.He wasn't even original founder.We gather in discord and post at pol as well, discord is better for raiding and actually getting to know some people that are pol-tier.

>actually getting to know some people that are pol-tier
>pol-tier
Just stop.

Ahhh yeahhh boy paper ahhhh

HAHAHA PAPER YEEAAAH

When your so fucking progressive your fair turns to moss jesus fuck

hair

>literally BTFO by the DUMBEST character in the fucking series
How fucking retarded do you have to be honestly

Nigs be a noggin

Why did it take all of Sup Forums laughing at this furryfag for you to realise how much of a retard he was? Wouldn't it have been obvious?

>When I say paper, you get ready to throw

uh, nigger? paper nigger? I don't get it.

Are you brave enough to take the PaperPill? remember to breathe
>Trump is EXTREMELY afraid of Paper
>Paper in contact with all peace and love on earf
>Possess ability to change world with message of positivity
>Owns blankets all over Brooklyn & one tent
>Direct descendants of the ancient egyptian kings royal blood line
>Paper’s positive vibes been measured on Mars by the curiosity rover
>Trump tried to hide Paper in Iron Mountain facility in WV to try to contain Paper’s energy
>Marked as Trump’s first failure because it made Paper stronger plus Paper easily escaped the underground bunker by hypnotizing his captors with love and connectedness to every human on this planet
>Paper’s emotional IQ can only be roughly estimated, but it has been said that his emotional quotient is somewhere between double and triple the world population’s combined score. That’s 7 billion people.
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon earf and will bring an era of enlightenment and never-ending love with him
>All the energy on earf passes through Paper. You probably cant feel it though because the message is being suppressed
>The ancient Chinese would say that “Qi” is emanating from Paper, but again, you probably cant feel it yet.
>Why are such powerful forces working against Paper? Because they control people with hate and fear and dividing us. If Paper’s message were to get out to the rest of the planet then those in power would lose their control. Paper’s message can literally change everything. Now I guess you know why trump is so afraid of him.
>Also, Shia Labeouf wants to use Paper to take credit for when everything is changed and we are no longer divided. Just remember that it was really Paper that united us.
>Paper is the key to all of this.
>Are you starting to feel it?
>if you can say PAPER HAHAHAH YEEEAAHHHH then the spell is nearly broken

I'm going to guess he was the type that would boast about their iq and call everyone a cuck or a slur. Let it be known to not shitpost irl

N-NANI?!