The insane shit some of these airport protesters are saying on their live streams

The insane shit some of these airport protesters are saying on their live streams...

Police Chief: I've talked to the leadership here four different times, and I said each time, we don't want to arrest anybody. You guys were blocking the path of little children, people in wheelchairs. You guys had a good cause, but somewhere down the line, it got off track. That's all I'm asking you, I'll look at what you sent me and maybe you tell your people to have some consideration for people trying to get through the airport. We had parents and their kids going to Disneyland with your people coming against them.

Protester: Well, we have different lines. I take the approach of Dr. King. I shut down bridges.

Police Chief: Well sure, but you don't hurt little kids.

Protester: No, no.

Police Chief: You have some people in your group that don't seem to share your commitment and values.

Protester: You're claiming some protesters hurt children in the airport?

Police Chief: Yeah, when they were walking through, they were bumping against the kids and the other people downstairs trying to get to their luggage or get off the plane. I was there, I had to deal with half of them.

Protester: You get that we're trying to shut down the airport right? And that it's YOUR job to ensure the safety of the people in the airport. That's not our job.

Police Chief: ...and we've been doing the best we could. I'm just sayin..

Protester: It's a big deal to say we've been hurting children.

Chief: Maybe not intentionally, but they're bumping into them.

Protester: The escalation you're presenting is quite severe...

Chief attempts to explain this and the overall situation to them logically, but they start harping on his lack of body camera, ignoring everything he's trying to say.

This was the same dude who, while filming an arrested girl being very slowly lowered from a standing position to a sitting one after she started struggling, yelled "THEY'RE SLAMMING HER TO THE GROUND!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NpZZIHdE27U
youtube.com/watch?v=05PwZDSEzfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wait until he 15-45 year old bearded male muslim crowd stars running protests around the US.

Going to be a hot summer.

They need to start going after the leaders of these groups. They are domestic terrorists, plain and simple. The masses of people they lead are mostly just doing it for the Soros paycheck or are mislead. The leadership on the other hadn knows damn well they're provoking domestic terror. How is this not happening already? Do something about these assholes already Mr President.

I remember that. Almost couldn't hear them over the children's dumb chanting.

I don't know who are the worse beardies, Jihadi beardies of leftist hipster beardies

Just strungle these fucking cunts

>THEY GOT (((GRENADE LAUNCHERS)))

Being total dicks, then playing the victim. Right out of the leftists handbook.

>leftists handbook

source plx? not trolling, i legitimately want to read their tactics

>stop hurting kids
>protecting them is YOUR responsibility

What in the absolute fuck goes through someone's mind when they say shit like this, do they really think they're some unmoveable force like a hurricane or a lightning strike?

Since you got quads. Rules For Radicals by Saul Alinksy.

i smell a countersignal meme:

>i'm chanting words that rhyme!
>words that rhyme are always true!

>You get that we're trying to shut down the airport right?

Wait, I was out most of yesterday, fell asleep and just woke up. All I remember is Muslims got btfo, why are they trying to shut down airports? Also, trying to shut down airports is EXTREMELY fucking dumb, moreso than usual with these people

>Protester: You get that we're trying to shut down the airport right?
cause for terroist arrest right there, do your job police

word. already got it bookmarked. will dig through it tmrw.

these are all soros-funded, ya? blm goes silent, then women's march and now airport shutdown...

also how cringey are these LARPers:
>hold the line!!!

post links or else i won't bother to empty my piss jug closet

What a faggot fucking cop. They need to flush these idiots out like vermin.

referring to:

reposting from the habbening thread

>sees cop holding line with baton
>walks up to cop
>cop tells him to MOVE BACK
>guy says hit me and walks into cop twice
>cop pushes guy back two times
> guy screams assault for 20 mins

The fun thing about that book is that we can apply those tactics too. We can manipulate the system just as they do. It's dishonest, sneaky, and immoral, but I'd love to see the liberals cower in fear of their own creation turned against them.

He is wearing a fucking Palestinian Keffiyeh. Fucking beat the shit outta his terrorist ass and deport him to Plalestine to live under Fatah if he loves them so much.

Very sad, I watched the interview aswell and couldn't believe the amount of subject changing that was happening during that interview not only the bearded cuck but his friend next to him doing the same thing while chatting to the other officer.

No empathy or compassion from these liberal commie fucks except for there own kind and cause.

I was also disgusted by not only the false flagging and virtue signalling but the number of antifa cucks running around with masks on.

Fucking brainwashed pieces of liberal-leftists shits who have no pride in the soil they stand on, only their selfish narcissistic subverted mindset.

>THE KIDS

kids are useless fucks

Hello, I'm an American lawyer. I just thought I would stop by this thread to re-assure you all that this filthy sand coon will never be able to make it as a lawyer in this country so long as there are people like me to do to him in the courtroom what our soldiers have been doing to his people for the past 16 years.

There's no logical thread to their arguments, they're not guided by rules or structures that aid in making arguments strong and reasonable, their only objective to appeal to the most current emotion.
> you guys can protest but were asking you do it in a safe and orderly manner
> were trying to shut the airport down and disrupt things that's why we're here
> that's dangerous. We're asking that you do it in a safe manner. Some children were hurt by protesters
> you're implying we're hurting children, that's a big accusation
> yes, I have proof you were bumping children and disrupting the flow of baggage claim
> well why were you allowing the children to be bumped its your job to protect them

If they don't like """"totalitairianism"""" they should stop acting in a way that pushes the government closer to it just to deal with their bullshit.

>its your job to stop us hurting children
>not ours
>if we hurt kids its your fault

Its the core fo their worldview.

>fuck the lives of normal americans over
>act confused as america swings right at the polling booth

So what's up with that police chief anyways? Larynx cancer?

>We're people, united, We'll never be divided
Until islamist divides their heads from their shoulders.

It's the same reason they accuse trump of creating terrorism. Trump banning muslims made them angry so they blow themselves up. It's trump fault if people ill die.

Niggers chimping out is just them letting out anger cause they've been oppressed by the white men.

They play the blame game till it doenst fall on them anymore.

Yeah, probably heavy smoker

Crybullies, they know that the video will be edited to jsut show the cop pushing him back

So, I have a flight to catch tomorrow night. Am I going to have to deal with these assholes?

You'll be happy to know that this is happening right now. The whole executive branch apparatus that Obama built up over 8 years now belongs to Trump.

I like how the dude trying to justify banning people from the places his country has ruined is making these emotional appeals about how evil protesters are

Truly hilarious. Go fuck yourself, faggot

>why did you murder this man?
>lol well ur police right? why didn't u stop me?

leftists are lying sociopaths, why are you surprised? that is standard behavior for them.

What puzzled me is that his voice sounded "completely normal" during the interview. Shouldn't it be distorted or something?

> guy screams assault for 20 mins

they genuinely believe themselves to be selfless and courageous warriors of the downtrodden. In their own eyes they are incapable of wrongdoing, and they're nigh invincible. This is reinforced when law enforcers and/or people right of center have shown hesitation to get physical, as the right wing knows just how dangerous an escalation like that could get.

>TL;DR
they have a Messiah complex and will shit their skinny jeans as soon as the cops/NORMAL citizens punch back

I hope that's soon desu

The rules have changed and liberals haven't been paying attention.

The more shit they organize now, the more they'll have people with cellphones and Youtube channels reporting what's actually going on.

Every protest from libtards, from now on, the worse the better, is contributing to Trump being re-elected.

their cultish little chants are the creepiest shit. they do that every fucking time.

He didnt even ban muslims, he banned receiving people from 7 countries, something that is in the constitution already and something that fucking Obama did as well.

I fully blame the media. They had chances all day to clear the air on this in order to get people to see that its not nearly as bad as all the fear mongering. Not only that but some fucking doubled down on this whole shitshow with the 'only affects countries Trump doesnt have previous business dealings with' narrative. Now I understand why Trump didnt treat the whole separation from business thing as seriously as I thought he would, because it doesnt fucking matter to these deceitful kikes.

Is the White House having a standard press briefing tomorrow? I would very much like Spicer to blast all of the cunts who were not at all responsible with the day's events.

i want all the niggers gone

Here we go boys. Let the encircling begin...

>TFW the police starts to remove protestors
youtube.com/watch?v=05PwZDSEzfE

Its Starting
>youtube.com/watch?v=NpZZIHdE27U

Lol crying protestor girl lol

>Protester: It's a big deal to say we've been hurting children.

>Chief: Maybe not intentionally, but they're bumping into them.

>Protester: The escalation you're presenting is quite severe...

This is definitely some Kike/Muslims shit where they are supremely and chiefly aware with their image and how they're being perceived. Trying to get the guy to back down on the statement that makes them look the worst.

And

>Protester: You get that we're trying to shut down the airport right? And that it's YOUR job to ensure the safety of the people in the airport. That's not our job.

By shutting the airport down you're literally putting people's lives in danger because there could situations where air traffic control isn't communicating and someone runs a plane into a something thinking the runway was going to be clear but the plan hasn't left yet because protesters are blocking the pilots or something.

I just made that up but I'm saying they don't know what cogs in the airport machine they're messing with that might cause problems and people getting hurt. So shutting them down is part of keeping everyone safe.

Exactly, that's the exact logic. Just bucking responsibility.

Beautiful

they don't understand their own actions, there's an intelligence threshold for abstract throught and empathy to be possible, and unfortunately with our current education system you can get a doctorate or scientist or pass the bar while being one of these people because it's entirely based on memorization. In the professional world they may as well be drunkenly waving around a loaded handgun

THERE MOVEING IN CHECK IT OUT

Listen here shitlord! Everybody I know in Seattle agrees with me that Trump is a nazi. Hillary won by more than three million votes. That's why I'm moving to a more liberal country, without all these Trump retards.

Stream

>cops are telling them to go home
>instead theyre choosing to get arrested

THESE FUCKING LARPERS

>i'm a medic!!!
>hold the line!
>we need a medic!!!

Lol.. libtards think milk will help with the OC exposure...

T.cop

We need to start holding the media responsible for giving people the wrong idea. I agree with you, people are protesting over their MISUNDERSTANDING of something and media just fuels that on seemingly purpose.

I wonder if you can trick them and start shouting something dumb and then they all pick up on and shout too.

Also I think the people who make the chants up the faggots who are organizing the whole thing.

That a replay from earlier or live

Then they'll complain thet the fascist cops arrested them. Sure they had every opportunity to leave, but they'll leave that out of their recounting.

Only time and water will flush that shit

T. Military

Live

> we're all brothers, we're all humans

kek

These fucking larpers holy hell

I was almost on that side, jesus christ

>wrong side of history chant
Now I'm fucking triggered. These people need to be fucking erased

hahah get pepper sprayed Commie

Man, I'm bummed, I went down to LAX and it was just bored people standing around and occasionally celebrating when people got released. I was hoping for a chimpout like this SeaTac one.

I'll probably go back later in the day when the big protest is supposed to happen.

you fucking serious, these fucking psychopaths are still going on with this shit?

>LET THEM GO
>YOU ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY
this is insane, like children throwing a tamper tantrum

follow the law you idiots.

Based
Thanks for your service bro.

>that one kyle from south park sounding jew trying to stop the women and muds he's sheparding from working themselves up with an aggressive chant and charging the cops.

This is the razor's edge. It's lucky that airport doesn't look flammable or it would be on fire by now.

I'm pretty sure this is both live and that they are pinned in this position to some extent. They want them to leave but they won't and the cops won't just walk in and smash them down...

Seattle is the cuckiest most pozzed city in the USA. There is no place worse than here.

how is protesting at an airport not considered a massive security issue? get them out

WHERE IS BILL MURRAY
WHERE IS BILL MURRAY
WHERE IS BILL MURRAY

I do not get why is that so important protesting for people coming from failed and radical islamic states. It is just against common sense.

Isn't shutting down an airport illegal? Like blocking traffic on a road but ten times worse. Surely your right to protest ends when you are impeding commerce, transportation and infringing upon the rights of others.

Why don't they just arrest everybody there?

>shutting down airports at the end of week 1

They are spiraling out of control HARD. I'm fully expecting a Valentines Day massacre now.

→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
Save yourselves anons, Islam is upon us, Do not take this lightly, I urge you to read the first two posts

hurry and read while you can, a heretic is derailing and trying to destroy the thread

>where is that furry?

cops must be annoyed as fuck, they keep threatening these cucks to move or they're going to arrest them but they won't do anything

it is, that's why cops are dispersing. it's akin to blocking a highway

>kill people who disagree with me

This is literally your position lmao you faggot

I'd rather get them carried out feet first.

Did you write that?

arent they all the same?

>where are they detained?
>how many are there?
they dont even know if there are people detained?

tks for stream

all of this just makes Trump look better. i hate all of these faggots, and I'll support the police cracking every one of their skulls and charging their shitskin families for the cleanup.

I was sympathetic to the cops until they did nothing for 2 hours past when this should have stopped. This is an unlawful protest, you are to leave. They don't leave. 10-15 minutes... Ok, move in. Grab, spray, smack, arrest. Done.

lol fucking pube face is back

if a chant doesn't rhyme, is it still true?????

this shit is old

>this guy bitching about recklessness while HOLDING AN AIRPORT HOSTAGE

These people need to be gassed

OUT OF POCKET WITH GRENADE LAUNCHERS AND MACE
THESE OFFICERS ARE OUT OF THEIR MIND!

He's right. It is the police's job to keep the airport safe by arresting any of the violent protesters (by which I mean all of them).

Our mayor and city council have neutered our police. They literally cannot do a thing. They're so desperate to ne loved by the leftists here that they won't even stop a riot or beatings taking place before their eyes.

Yeah, I'm not so sympathetic towards them either now, shit needs to be shut down

>the protestor's position

ftfy