History repeats itself

My name is Ilse Karliner. The US turned me away at the border in 1939. I was murdered at Auschwitz.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3766822/Holocaust-survivor-confined-NINE-different-concentration-camps-teenager-moving-successful-businessman-dies-aged-91.html#comments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many times did they kill you?

My name is Margot Hirsch. The US turned me away at the border in 1939. I was murdered at Auschwitz.

>My name is Ilse Karliner. The US turned me away at the border in 1939. I was murdered at Auschwitz.
My name is Pedro. US turned me away at the border, I was murdered in Mexico.

OP is fucking retard

My name is Erich Dublon. The US turned me away at the border in 1939. I was murdered at Auschwitz.

My name is Carl Simon. The US turned me away at the border in 1939. I was murdered at Sobibor.

Dead people don't talk

second try..

My name is Muhammed. US turned me away at the border, I was murdered by muslims.

These people were all turned into nice lampshades.

My name is Jakob Köppel. The US turned me away at the border in 1939. I was murdered at France.

Citation needed.

jews and muslims getting killed

As if i'm going to give a fuck suddenly. Better of dead

Best post

>The MS St. Louis was a German ocean liner most notable for a single voyage in 1939, in which its captain, Gustav Schröder, tried to find homes for over 900 Jewish refugees from Germany.

Why would Germans want to help (((Them)))?

If only.

The US turned away lots of people in the Great Depression while their own people starved. It's not the US's fault that France surrendered, Juden.

Shouldn't have fucked off Hitler and crew with your usual Jewish tricks

t.Jew

They were German spies.

My name is Georgie I was not turned away

Dont care lol

My name is Joachim Hirsch. The US turned me away at the border in 1939. I was murdered in Auschwitz.

My name is Mehmet, I was turned down on US border, I was killed by US drones in Syria.. Allahu Ackbar!!!!

and nothing of value was lost

My name is Hassan Muhammad, Isreal turned me away at the border when I wanted to visit my former home and than killed me from behind.

My name is Regina Blumenstein. The US turned me away at the border in 1939. I was murdered in Auschwitz.

mfw
> commies start to kill rapefugees to prove marx was right about history repeating itself

checked

Guys, I bet I know what demographic OP is.

You fucking retard OP. Do you even know where you are?

Saged.

Hi, my name is Johnny Knoxville, and welcome to Jackass!

Good.

My name is achmed. The US turned me away from the border, so I started my honest job as a truck driver in Europe.

>I turned them in and stole their shit

My name is Leopold Dingfelder. The US turned me away at the border in 1939. I was murdered in Auschwitz.

I can even tell you how it looks.
My guess, the nose is not entirely straight.

My name is Lore Dublon. The US turned me away at the border in 1939. I was murdered in Golleschau.

My name is Summer and I am 15 years old. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I have no nose or ears. My body is covered with scars. I’m dead. A murderer killed me with a kitchen knife in the year 2001. If you do not send this link to your friends, I will appear tonight by your bed with the kitchen knife that murdered me, and I will kill you. No matter how old you are, I WILL murder you. It’s up to you if you re-post this or not, but this is no lie. This is FOR REAL! Your time is running out. Hurry.

My name is fish and...

This is Patrick.

Nice 'stache.

My name is Werner Stein. The US turned me away at the border in 1939. I was murdered in Auschwitz.

Their name is Robert Paulson

Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA.

I'm the ADL. Jews were killed once. Give me money

My Name is Abraham Peck. The US turned me away at the border in 1939. I was send to 9 concentration camps and somehow survived:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3766822/Holocaust-survivor-confined-NINE-different-concentration-camps-teenager-moving-successful-businessman-dies-aged-91.html#comments

>can communicate with the living from beyond the grave
>chooses to shitpost on Sup Forums

You are welcome world.

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father in Auschwitz in 1934. Prepare to die.

LITERALLY Hitler

>flees oppressive country
>denied entry to USA
>"better return to the oppressive country"
seems legit

My name is Inigo Montoya. The US killed my father at the border in 1939. Prepare to die.

Hi my name is Teresa Fidalgo I died 27 years. If you don't send this to 20 people I will sleep by your side forever. If you don't believe me search me up. Teresa Fidalgo. So send this to 20 people. A girl ignored this and her mom died 20 days later.

My name is Selma Simon. The US turned me away at the border in 1939. I was murdered in Sobibor.

My name is Adolf. I was turned down at the door to Art School in 1906..

LMAO

I am the law!

Good thread.

My name is Not Important.

If OP doesn't post 6,000,000 of these faggy photos...

...OP is confirmed a faggot and has proved the number was always wrong

My name is Stefan molymeme and welcome to free domain radio.

Well thats good less jews=good

Hi, my name is

My name is Herbert Manasse. The US turned me away at the border in 1939. I was murdered in Auschwitz.

My name is Vladimir Lenin. I wasn't turned away on border in 1917. Well...

My Name is Mir Seddique Mateen. The US did not turn me away in the 1980s. My son killed some fags in Orlando.

and thats a sad story. It's not our responsibility to save the whole world.

checked

Say my name.

My name is Hillary Clinton. Sup Forums turned me me away at the voting booth in 2016. I was murdered in the Electoral College.

My name is George Soros. I have a net worth of $29.4 billion. I'm the asshole ruining this country by bank rolling radical liberal causes. I call the shots! I'm the one pulling the strings!
I was murdered at Auschwitz.

the danger?

My name is Tamerlan and I was not turned away on the border, so I went jogging in Boston

Its also not your responsibility to fuck over the world, but does that stop you from doing it anyways?

Based post underrated

fpbp

Kek'd and check'd

My name is Adolf Hitler. Russia tried to turn me away at the border in 1941, but I wasn't having any of it. I died in Brazil in 1984.

My name is Sam. I turned you away at the border in 1939. I still man Auschwitz.

My name is Anis Amris. Germany did not turn me away at the border in 2016. I got to murder dozens of people.

My name is Horst Rotholz. The US turned me away at the border in 1939. I was murdered in Auschwitz.

→ →
→ →
→ →
Save yourselves anons, Islam is upon us. Do not take this lightly, I urge you to read the first two posts

hurry and read while you can, a heretic is derailing and trying to destroy the thread

Imagine if we let all those other Jews in
There'd be 10 George soroses at least

My name is ((())) and I make false equivalencies to the holocaust everyday.

My name is Fidel, NY baseball team turned me away

Good is not like jews are humans

>I was murdered
stopped reading right there
if you can't do better than stupid shit like that
gtfo

Don't be mad at us because Merkel flooded your country with human garbage.

My name is Tupac. The US "killed' in me in 1996. I rap in Serbia.

Kekeroni

9/11 post
Watch out Kraut don't deny the holocaust or you're going to go to jail!

ask me if I care? nope.jpg

Without the autistic quoting everyone in this thread I agree.

My name is Martin Wiesenfelder. The US turned me away at the border in 1939. I was murdered in Auschwitz.

Shouldn't you be raping some German woman right now, Ahmed?

Underrated

Don't be mad because your country spends your money on senseless wars.

Sam "you can run but you can't" Hyde