Muslim ban sloppy and pointless

Is Trump trolling with this? What's the point of causing a fuckton of civil unrest and displacing thousands of people just on the off chance that you might block one or two terrorists from entering the country during that period of time. I agree that the US needs stronger vetting, but he could develop that system without doing this messy ban which realistically will accomplish nothing.

Serious discussion only.

Other urls found in this thread:

sethfrantzman.com/2017/01/28/obamas-administration-made-the-muslim-ban-possible-and-the-media-wont-tell-you/
archive.is/oaV9N
wnd.com/2017/01/2011-obama-paused-iraq-refugee-program-for-6-months/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Save yourselves anons, Islam is upon us. Do not take this lightly, I urge you to read the first two posts

The muslims want to rule the world in the Antichrists kingdom.

I agree, but everyone on Sup Forums just inherently hates ALL refugees and muslims, so discussion is pointless, they'll just spout "you have to go back achmed" with no real argument. He is making himself more hated, I think I would make myself ostracized from my family if I said I supported him.

Stop believing the bullshit media.

All Trump did was take a list Obama's DHS produced in 2016 and sign it into order. It's a list of countries who's governments cannot be trusted for proper security vetting nothing else.

sethfrantzman.com/2017/01/28/obamas-administration-made-the-muslim-ban-possible-and-the-media-wont-tell-you/

Remember this day the media totally lied to you purposely in order to sow discontent, they know full well Obama came up with this list.

Could be prep for the criminal deportation.

Also we just cut funding for all the nation shaping assets in that part of the world and they are going to be pretty angry about not getting paid.

>Obama wrote it! Not Trump's fault!

Nope. Trump could've taken the higher ground and not enact it on steroids.

I think he's doing it just to project an image of him doing something he has promised.

Most Trump supporters don't know the difference between Iran and Saudi Arabia, or know where exactly ISIS comes from, so just banning a miscellaneous group of countries seems effective.

Then you would cry Trump is unfit to be pres by ignoring Obama's security recommendations from the 2016 act

Kinda remainds me of another group of identity 'politicians', it seems like you Either die a hero or you live long enough to se yourself become as retarded as those you fight

Madman theory.

Trump bans entire countries he's got more leverage at the bargaining table because he's unprecedented.

He's showing mexico that he's serious and they better bend their knees.

Prople like you need to be killed

This is horseshit. Only source I've seen is this guy's website.

>Only source I've seen is this guy's website.
>Hyperlinks an article containing the entirety of the EO's text as well as the official DHS page on travel restrictions in his own article
You're fucking retarded.

>Create sweeping ban, everyone is in uproar
>When you change it people will settle for that instead. Even though they would have decried that if it were the original option.

Ctr btfo

I dont fucking care about the media you shill, Trump is a fucking retard and it doesnt take a bunch of uppity assholes on tv telling me that for me to know

Also stop spamming that link in every thread you fucking cuck

get fucked nigger

Shut up you fucking leaf.

Muslims and spics are getting deported. Niggers should be too.

>DELETE THIS

SAGE SHILL THREADS

HALT THE SLIDING

kek its funny how pol is slowly turning into reddit. all other boards are basicaly reddit, tumblr/sjw mode now and pol is next.

>Entirety of the EO text.

Like I said, horseshit.

archive.is/oaV9N
>Here is the order in its entirety:

Reading that was euphoric.

I agree with keeping illegals out. Keeping people out with a work visa/ green card probably isn't a good idea.

Fuck off we're full

Wait, so this garnered no outrage,

wnd.com/2017/01/2011-obama-paused-iraq-refugee-program-for-6-months/

While Trump is literally Hitler. You're really making yourselves look foolish.

Lmfao wat

Liberals are going batshit insane. Protests across several airports. Two lawsuits filed against Trump already. Some cuck mayors and governors are working to make the refugees who've been detained stay here, and others like Elizabeth Warren are showing up to the protests themselves.

I want to believe it's just a vocal minority but Idk. I don't see much support coming from the other side. France and Germany disapprove, but who gives a shit. That Czech PM said he approves, which is cool.

The media is definitely shilling for this to be a civil war, luckily only idiots pay attention to that shit.

>Muslim ban
>Serious discussion only

Stop propagating the lie that there is any such thing then. You're very first words in this thread are a lie and you claim to seek wisdom?