The goblin on the left has a """"birth-right"""" to stay in the US but the qtp2t on the right will be deported and...

The goblin on the left has a """"birth-right"""" to stay in the US but the qtp2t on the right will be deported and killed by cartel

You fucked up AmeriKKKA

They have to go back and enjoy your favorite music video for you to the next few days ago by the way to get the best of luck to you and I have to do it again in a while to respond from the airport to pick it is not the intended recipient

nobody likes cute things suffer
but being cute doesnt change her status, stop thinking with your dick, shill

Who is this beauty?

gas all women desu

I know you don't live here britbonistan but you could try to keep up with things if you're going to comment on them. The KKK was formed by the Democrats to keep the blacks from voting and shit. The Democrats are also against guns because, you guessed it, they don't want blacks voting. All of that is carry over. Now they want them to vote but only for democrats and they want gun control because they don't want "those people" carrying guns.

neck yourself, homo.

>qtp2t

I'm seeing some next level degeneracy right now

Day of the lemonade is coming, limey..

u first fuggboi :DD

>no papers
gotta go back

Ali G's proposal to make attractiveness decide immigration is making more sense every day

>killed by cartel
Are you stereotyping? that's racist. Mexico is a wonderful country of wonderful people, isn't that why we don't want to close the borders to them? stop being racist, bigot.

the one on the right is a thief and the daughter of invader scum

she should be happy with the bounty America has given her already and go home voluntarily

>You fucked up AmeriKKKA
oh, but if you only knew how much they've fucked up...

So what? I have tons of family here and I wouldn't plead with anyone to not get them deported. I flat out don't care

They're always talking about how the US sucks anyway.
How it's so much better back in their country.

how they look doe not matter at all you dumb fuck.
they ALL have to go back or should be drug from their homes and shot in the street.

>I base my border control policies on muh dik

Do you ever read back what you type?

Is she Mexican? Because she could possible fit in well in one of our Shari'ah zones.

Hi I'm Samin, and I'm a British-Asian of Bangladeshi origin. Oh and yes, I'm a Muslim.

Let me tell you about Tower Hamlets, East London.
>it's a sharia zone
>CCTV literally everywhere, and in peoples homes
>Street checkpoints (sharia police search you for alcohol and drugs)
>all women under 29 years old have 11pm-6am curfews
>your home gets a monthly searching (by sharia police)
>TV licensing is just half price if you're a Muslim (double the price for non Muslims)
>sharia police search anyone who steps off public transport (even celebrities)
>women aren't even allowed to speak in public without being granted permission
>all metal cutlery is banned (get a life, bin that knife)
>all plates and dishes are banned (know your fate, bin that plate) (bin that dish and make a wish)
>instead we use plastic cutlery and paper plates
>we're currently demolishing rotherithe docks and replacing it with one of the biggest goat farms in the west
>we now have muslim mayor

We're also practising a form of Islamic communism within our community, and it's working.

Have you heard of Anjem Choudary, our future prime minister?

I get she is a sl00t tht would never dare to give you a pity handjob.
And what is wrong with chloe? She looks like she is in her thirties

*I bet

kek
double kek

Nobody here's getting pussy from either so why should they give a shit?

I'll take the qt on the right...

Lilas Alzaeim

U FUCKIN WOT M8

Limeade exists, you know.

who?

Chloe can shit in my mouth. I want to stuff my face in a bin of her sweaty yoga pants.

PRAISE KEK

R A R E
A
R
E

>I want to deport an appliance instead.
What the fuck is this shit?

i love this position, what is it called

wow the one on the right is like moretz if she didn't get gross fridgebody and drugs.

chloe is a finnomongolian cutie, how dare you to call her goblin.

I thought her native origins was the appliance section of SEARS?

not anymore

She belongs deep inside in Morias mines

They should be gassed, both.

Marry the bitch then if you want to keep her in your cuntry. Otherwise they're both getting euthanized.