Can we please talk about Africa's exploding population?

Can we please talk about Africa's exploding population? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_by_fertility_rate

Other urls found in this thread:

brookings.edu/research/the-youth-factor-the-new-demographics-of-the-middle-east-and-the-implications-for-u-s-policy/
worldometers.info/world-population/population-by-country/
populationmatters.org/attenborough-talk/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forced sterilization

Stop sending your quarters.

The worst part is that climate change will fuck up the overpopulated African continent and there will be a flood of refugees that will make the current crisis like like a small piss stream

It's too late. We will see the extinction of the giraffe, the elephant, the rhino, the lion, in our lifetime. All because niggers won't stop fucking.

I thought it was the middle east that has an exploding population.

This is the kind of shit we're turning a blind eye to. How do we stop these people reproducing and send their off spring to Europe to breed with out natives? I'm actually genuinely worried. This Muslim ban in America should be prioritised over this, Europe is fucked.

By not sending them aid so they can breed unrestricted and then demand more aid for their starving population.

Parts of it, read this: brookings.edu/research/the-youth-factor-the-new-demographics-of-the-middle-east-and-the-implications-for-u-s-policy/

It won't sustain itself.

It's the Yuro's fault. After the end of colonialism, they should have just fucked off and let them be. Instead, the white guilt kicked in so they started to help the useless fuckers survive. The problem is that they are uncivilized animals, so as long as you help them sustain, they will keep acting on the primal instinct of making more offspring.

Its really simple.

Some people are talking about it, though. A short while ago Mama Merkel, who gets so much hate over heregave a speech basically saying that refugees from Syria are one of our smallest problems compared to countries like Niger where the population doubles every 20 years and millions of niggers are already preparing a huge exodus to Europe (and ultimately Germoney) thanks to poverty, drought and war/terror.

It's actually scary how leftists can even pretend to be humane when they are the sole reason for the mass starvations, death and the degeneration of Africa.

If you keep providing monetary aid to Africa, they will continue reproducing and shitting out 6 to 9 kids because they all are subhuman niggers and evolutionary traits forces them to reproduce as much as possible because the chances of survival are low.

This monetary aid, combined with food and other products that are sent to them, will only prevent the local "farms", industries, "businesses", etc from developing and forever keep them reliant on this foreign aid.

If you cut the aid, they won't have the financial resources or any other motives to reproduce and die out, while the smarter ones might survive.

Simply put, lefties and kikes are the only reason Africa is still a shithole and full of subhuman illiterates.

This aid does more harm than good, and solving overpopulation means you simply have to fucking stop sending them money and other stuff. That's it.

God doesn't cause suffering and poverty or starvation. Humans do. We have free will, and we use it to interfere with the natural order of the universe and nature itself by sending Africans aid and helping them breed more. Niggers were never supposed to survive, they are a failure of human species, they were supposed to be wiped out long ago by nature itself.

Lace their food aid with sterility drugs.

Or just stop sending it altogether.

Yeah pretty much this. It'll just mean more of them will starve to death once it reaches a certain point in their population. Cannibalism is already a thing in parts of Africa due to the lack of food.

worldometers.info/world-population/population-by-country/

China gets new Norway each year. (6m)
India gets 2xSweden each year (16m)
Syria 343,312+ a year
Libya 78,583 + a year
Afghanistan 799,224+ a year
Somalia 312,949+ a year
Congo 125,251+ a year.

On the other hand:
Germany -46,227 a year

But its ok guys, germany will save all the refugees.

Unrealistic plan, sadly. Do you really think they'll just sit there and starve to death once the aid runs dry? Nope, they'll pack their stuff and travel north. Just like it has happened a couple times already over the last milennia.

And Trump has discontinued funding for organizations that promote abortion!

Good job, retards!

This.

I fucking hate niggers so goddamn much.

We memed Trump into the White House. Let's now meme Africa's population out of existence.

HAH

HI, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. ONE DAY, ABOUT A WEEK AGO, I WAS HOLDING A MEETING WITH MY COMPANY'S BOARD OF DIRECTORS, EXPLAINING THE IMPORTANCE OF DEDICATION, AND QUALITY IN THE SALE OF OUTRAGEOUSLY DAPPER SUITS, WHEN I NOTICED ONE OF THE MEMBERS OF THE BOARD WAS, IN FACT, A STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL BLOND FEMALE, HER BEAUTY MATCHED ONLY BY HER PROFESSIONAL MANNER AND ABSOLUTELY ELEGANT SUIT. THIS COMBINATION OF STIMULI GAVE MY MONOLITHIC CROTCH CANNON NO CHOICE BUT TO AUGMENT AND OBLITERATE MY PANTS. WITHIN MOMENTS MY MY MEMBER HAD DESOLATED THE BOARD ROOM, THE TABLE HAVING BEEN SMASHED UNDER THE SHEER GIRTH OF MY PELVIC PULVERISER, AND THE WOMAN IN QUESTION WAS IMPALED ON ITS GARGANTUAN TIP, HAVING THROWN HERSELF IN ITS APOCALYPTIC PATH OF DESTRUCTION IN AN EFFORT NOT ONLY TO SAVE THE LIVES OF HER COLLEAGUES, BUT TO EXPERIENCE FIRSTHAND THE QUASI-RELIGEOUS EXPERIENCE THAT IS ZIMMER. AS MY TROUSER TRUNCHEON EXPANDED, DEMOLISHING WALLS AND DISPATCHING THE INTERNS WHO ATTEMPTED TO ESCAPE WITH THEIR LIVES RATHER THAN THROW THEMSELVES AT THE MERCY OF MY THROBBING FLESH MISSLE. MOMENTS LATER MY PHALLUS HAD KNOCKED OUT MANY OF THE BUILDING'S SUPPORT BEAMS AND THE FLOORS OVERHEAD CRASHED DOWN, THE FORCE OF THEIR MOMENTUM CAUSING THE ENTIRE BUILDING ITSELF TO COLLAPSE IN A NIGHTMARISH MANNER NOT UNLIKE A FAMOUS DISASTER FROM A FEW YEARS AGO. RISING FROM THE RUBBLE, WITH THE STUNNING BOARD MEMBER STILL ON THE TIP OF MY GOD-SHLONG CRYING ALOUD FOR MERCY, HER SUIT AS WELL AS MINE UTTERLY RUINED BY THE AFFAIR, AS WELL AS A DOZEN OTHERS STILL CLINGING TO THE SHAFT. I LET OUT A THUNDERING ROAR AND LET SPEW FORTH MY SEED WITH SUCH AWE-INSPIRING FORCE THAT THE LOAD SHATTERED THE SOUND BARRIER, VAPOURIZING MY LUSTY ASSOCIATE, CRUSHING EVERYONE IN SIGHT AND SHATTERING EVERY WINDOW IN A 5-MILE RADIUS. IN THE AFTERMATH, STANDING NAKED AND COVERED IN CEMENT DUST, AND SMILING CONTENTLY AT THE DEMOLISHED, SEMEN-COVERED RUINS BEFORE ME, I SPOTTED A SMALL DOG,

true.

Its mainly Nigeria. Theyve gone from about 80 to like 160 million in a decade. Soon Nigeria will have as many people as the rest of africa combined.

And even other africans are shit scared of nigerians. They truly are the niggest.

Of course, the obvious answer is providing contraceptives and money for sterilization programs. But both christians and muslims will never accept this.

And unfortunately even Sup Forums seems to be very anti-contraception these days. Many such occurences - sad!

Why are christians such cucks

It wasn't the krogans who needed the genophage. It was the africans...

>The worst part is that climate change will fuck up the overpopulated African continent
time to wake up Donald Dumbfuck about climate then or in the moment a democrat president comes and welcomes refugees again, your Freedomland would be flooded by niggers

I dunno man. Might have something to do with their prophet being a nice guy and not a warlord?

Btw, Ive been using David Attenborough's take on the whole matter as a way to sofy introduce the red pill for a while. "I am an environmentalist so I do not support population growth, including through immigration" is a nice way to outleft the leftists.

David Attenborough is almost universally liked by anyone who has seen his docos. And he is a patron of population matters, a group that advocates for a stable world population.

populationmatters.org/attenborough-talk/

"The dangers facing the Earth’s ecosystems are well known and the subject of great concern at all levels. Climate change is high on the list. But there is an underlying and associated cause — population growth.

Indeed, in Sir David’s view, there is no major problem facing our planet that would not be easier to solve if there were fewer people; and no problem that does not become harder — and ultimately impossible to solve — with ever more. And yet there seems to be a taboo on bringing the subject into the open.

Chaired by His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh KG KT."

Give it a listen,even if you disagree with contraception and the world being overpopulated. The normies need to be eased into the red pill, and who better than that nice old man who spends his life making nature documentaries?

Nope

Africa (Negros) are the last population boom left.

And it's going to be a big one.

What about Nigeria?

Three options:
1. Europeans/Asians take control over Africa again and sterilize their women

2. We isolate the continent and let them starve

3. We drown

>I thought it was the middle east that has an exploding population.
Well yeah, thats why their population is decreasing.

Interesting that yoy mention severing. I think the best thing for this timeline would be to make the Suez canal a permanent strait.

When Egypt "nationalized" (stole) the suez canal, a second much wider one should have been built to completely sever the african continent from eurasia.

The Israelis, british and french even had the opportunity when israel had the sinai.

The americans refusal to help the british and french signalled the end of their colonial empires, and started the downwards spiral of aid and famine that plagues africa today.

Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if in response the israelis british and french encouraged panama to "nationalise" the canal the yanks had built...

Bump because this is more interesting than the dozen racemixing slide threads

I am more of a genetically engineered virus kinda of guy

>implying they won't be sent to the fertile bread basket of Canada

Take a minigun to their population and kill them by air.
Or just nuke Africa with a hydrogen bomb.

I wonder how much CO2 could be saved by removing all support from Africa.

Should be an easy cause to unite the liberals behind. To stop climate change you have to stop Africa.

Note that this is the Average fertility rate per female. So in Niger, the AVERAGE number of children a woman gives birth to is 8. This means a substantial amount would have more than 8 children.

Note also that most of the world is in the blue or green. This is a start. But it will still take decades before countries with massive pops like china and the subcontinent begin to actually stabilize their population, simply because they already have so many that even 2 or 3 chdren per woman is a massive increase each year.

genophage

Or we could just like... ban immigration from African countries. We have way too many blacks as it is.

/thread

Like how?

Crazy right? If you simplify that data to a sample size of 2 data points, for every infertile bitch, there's one having 14-16 kids to bring up the average. Thats fucking insane.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon

Good, Canada will be doing well. Fuck the rest of the world, desu.

Destroy the UN would be a start

holy shit, wtf is going on here?? kek

Wow haven't seen that in a LONG fucking time

The only reason Africa isn't devoid of human life is because white people keep trying to help people that the Earth keeps trying to kill.

That's what happens when you feed wild animals. They breed.

Don't worry though (pic related).

Africans are on par with animals. They live and die according to how much food is available. Naturally, they reproduce a lot, and the ones who don't get enough food starve, so the population level does not grow past how much food available allows.

However, with humanitarianism, we give them all the food they can eat, meaning they can have babies all day and all the babies live.