youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk
youtube.com/watch?v=NpZZIHdE27U
dhs.gov/news/2016/02/18/dhs-announces-further-travel-restrictions-visa-waiver-program
youtu.be/tYKPdNvH800
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So what are liberals going to do when Trump announces his universal healthcare plan?

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk

youtube.com/watch?v=NpZZIHdE27U

HOODIE SAP
>HOODIE SERVE

HOODIE SAP
>HOODIE SERVE

HOODIE SAP
>HOODIE SERVE

First for butthurt libtards

Can't wait for the morning shitpost from Trump about this whole thing. Should be pretty ebin

AWOO

the fuck is happening?

>WHO DO YOU PROTECT?
>WHO DO YOU SERVE?

American citizens?

"Live seatac airport #muslimban"

ABOUT TO GET ARRESTED. THEY LET PEOPLE LEAVE IF THEY WANTED, ONLY THE HARDCORES ARE LEFT

GET READY

How long till then? About 3-5 hours?

Let none survive who disobey.

Not inherently. Webb is pretty based and he plays for the other side.

I have to say, our warcry of "REEEEEEEEEE" is probably one of the funniest things in the world to me.

black lives matter t shirts

... all worn by white women

so glad 2016 pissed all over progressive dreams

"Nothing goes better with eggs than salt and pepperspray! GREAT JOB TO THE SEATTLE POLICE!"

no its not

its 62.06% non-hispanic whites

stop lying to feel better about your cuckshed of a country

If repeating diggos trucks of peace will come to protests

>BLM shirt
>one black guy in a sea of white weekend warrior liberals

It is unacceptable for MONTANA.
I could accept that for Wisconsin or Maryland.

But not fucking MONTANA

>Claim it's a terrible idea
>Side with the pharmaceuticals
>Have a meaningless protest where they look retarded and most likely violent

All three will further isolate them from the American voters and consolidate Trump's reelection.

Please stop using a trip. Thank you.

Actually, I think the Germanistani is right. That 62% number is soft IMO.

>young blonde girls wearing BLM shirts
REEEEEE

THE SHEKELHAWAIN IS CLOSED?

So when is trump going to , you know, enforce the fucking law and kill soros? That cunt should be dead for treason 100 times over by now

Usually around 7 am so 90 minutes.

Nothing can make me take this off.

>TRUMPS UNELECTABLE BUT WATCH AS WE NOMINATE....
>HILLARY "EMAILS" CLINTON!!!!
How did the democrats think clinton was anywhere near electable? ANY republican could beat her this cycle and I MEAN ANY

They will start screaming about death camps.

you realize how fucking poor america was before that empire was created?

does trump buy exceptionally long ties or does he just tie them with the thin end being very short?

i'd love if i could buy some extra long ties, but i hate have a tiny skinny end behind when you tie it really long

Trump is dangling these faggots on a string. Every protest hurts them and they dont even know it. They think "the pressure is working".

He's independent now. I'm fine with liberals to an extent but globalist shits need to die and die quickly.

That's what you get for legalizing weed
I say this up and down but no one ever listens, you don't fucking legalize until there is federal legalization because shitheads pour into your state. COLORADO USED TO BE RELIABLY FUCKING RED

thats census data look it up

don't play into his cuck fantasies

REMINDER
Later, today the Trump Team will point that all the visa restrictions were taken from laws which Soetoro signed into effect last year. Thereby leftard narrative totally BTFO.

dhs.gov/news/2016/02/18/dhs-announces-further-travel-restrictions-visa-waiver-program

We weren't poor at all you fool.

>complaining about homophobia
>while protesting about temporarily banning people coming in from countries where fags are killed off

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its true that Trump is fainally stumped?
rapefugees from ME can stay in US?

Soon as Sessions is sworn in

There really is no need for you to use a trip, don't do that. Please don't tripfag.

Here's what I think
Any other Republican would have lost to Clinton
Because the same media and celebrity machine would have been used against any of them
And only Trump would have fought back as hard as he did

Have to kill his whole family, apparently his son is already taking over for much of what he does.

awooooooooooo~

vement

>90 minutes
Very nice.

can someone please give me a quick rundown on the "muslim ban"? the way I understand it right now it's just Trump banning immigration and visits from foreign countries that have a hostile view on America? And all those countries happen to be muslim?

He just bans immigration from those countries until he has a vetting process makes it possible to sort out possible terrorists or people that do not want to assimilate or respect the law in america. Am I missing something?

I love all the brain dead liberals on my faceberg feed continuously posting anti-trump statuses and comments. they're divorcing themselves so far from reality, nothing makes sense anymore to them. They continuously build themselves up to get BTFO and don't learn. Pls never stop

What
No, the opposite

You would think Democrats would learn but they never do...

What about Manchin? Sure, he's not a governor, but he represents fucking West Virginia of all places and he's still registered as a democrat. Gonna be voting in favor of Sessions too.

Cant wait for the fucking SPICE today

There is some newfag on here, thinks he knows how to run /ptg/ and tell us how to post. He's a 14 year old Pilipino who looks like a fucking monkey and has no dick.

Ignore him.

you were poor as all fucking hell bruh. we're talking low second/high thirdie status. the empire is the only reason you are anything.

This protest is all white.

We should meme about lack of diversity and white stewardship at the airport protest

No, only Trump.

Romney proved even the cleanest choir boy was unacceptable to them.

>Am I missing something?
The Jews want us dead.

>In the name of the perished, I pledge to do everything in my power throughout my Presidency, and my life, to ensure that the forces of evil never again defeat the powers of good.

>evil never again defeats the powers of good.

What did he mean by this?

WHITEY BTFO!

YOULL BE DEAD SOON!

ahahahahahahahahaha KEKED AGAIN BARRY

We were so poor all the functional people in Scandinavia came here and left you behind to get fucked in the ass.

I almost forgot about the celebrity baiting and shilling,

It's just amazing to think of how different the race would be if any other democrat went against trump

Watch out Trump!

So pol? Am I?

Now they're all wishing they didn't trash the bushs and the neocons mccain and romney.

Civil Meme War, bro. Live fire has begun.

This
It doesn't actually matter at all what Republicans do, they are called literally Hitler all the same
Trump fought back so he won

i think you know

Pffft, AGAIN?

kek

Doesn't that moron know that Trump is entitled to British citizenship? Trump could literally go to the British Embassy tomorrow and get a British passport for lulz

@109785501
I don't really know what to do with these people anymore. There should be a rule that if you are enough of a faggot you get a permaban.

What purpose does your trip serve? You should probably just post without it.

I don't fear you I just don't want you in my country. Similar to how I don't fear ants but I don't want them in my house.

It's pathetic and I love it. Their extremism pushes normal people caught up in the trendiness away

we were poor too mate I'm not arguing against that. but if you can't see that the reason america is rich is because it was globalist then you don't deserve to vote m8, you're a danger to your country and your people

Someone create a new these and make pic related happen .
I'm shit at that stuff

You wont ever get him to remove it. We've tried for years

Way too many overweight cops

Sessions was right. The ACLU is un-american. If only we had some sort of Commisssion in the House to investigate Un-american Activities...

its the sound of a frog screaming put in words, the autistic screech of defiance

youtu.be/tYKPdNvH800

>its a repeat episode

not that i wouldn't like another hugely embarrassing debate about banning him from the united caliphate

Not before (You).

cool
ill watch in comfy distance

>Fuck that order, open the border

COMMUNIST GENOCIDE WHEN

It's just very suspiciously worded. I can't believe nobody in the media has mentioned it. Is it really that subtle? Or maybe we're just retarded and reading into it too much.

>FUCK YOUR ORDERS, OPEN THE BORDERS

Are these people fucking insane?

His son might not be a problem.

He should go elsewhere then, right? Because there is no need for him to post with his trip, right?

You bring disease, misogyny, a creed of barbarism and a burning desire to destroy Western Civilization. So yes, I hate you.

Yeah democracy needs to be ended if these people take control. The survival of the people and the state is more important than high minded idealism.

ACLU is pure evil

I remember Romney cucked himself with the same shit klinton pulled and called democrats dependent on welfare, just like the basket of deplorables type deal

I agree. Trump never acted polite and docile the way most Rs do to appease the leftist bias everywhere and was able to beat Hillary that way. Anyone else would have lost way before the debates

soros apparently has a warrant on his head in russia, just extradite him and his family there, let putin sort him out

yes

>desktop cheeto munching retard political activists can't comprehend that people actually take politics very seriously

>combat age mudslime with pubebeard and politicial rage

yes

>People are still protesting at 3-5AM Sunday

>if they are released, shut it down
wait what