BRITCUCKS ACTUALLY THINK THEY CAN STOP THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES FROM ENTERING THE UK

twitter.com/lilyallen/status/825647949317337088

AHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B01L7Z5ZNuU
ibtimes.co.uk/donald-trump-10-people-uk-has-banned-hate-speech-1532565?
theguardian.com/us-news/live/2017/jan/29/donald-trump-us-travel-ban-refugees-airports
petitionmap.unboxedconsulting.com/?petition=171928
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/171928.json
youtu.be/-RgOm_WJKpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>lily Allen
Why does this name sound familiar? Is she the taxi bitch?

Technically we could, but a shitty petition's not going to do it.

She's a British singer.

>Lilly Allen
Shit lads we're fucked.
It was nice knowing you.

yes taxi bitch

loves to preach tolerance and multiculti bs but lives in the most white town in the country

probably being paid by the kikes per tweet, her "career" is trash

Has been 'pop' music 'star'

Some privileged cunt who wants to be filled to the brim with muslim cock.

Her twitter spats with Tommy Robinson were great

lily allen
based black cab man

youtube.com/watch?v=B01L7Z5ZNuU

Tommy, blew that cunt the fuck out!

We already had a petition to ban Donald Trump, which only a few SNP politicians took seriously. It was decided it shouldn't happen.

So many retards on this rock.

>damage control

Didn't they try this once already

That was when he was only a candidate even. To ban the actual US president would be pure lunacy.

What damage?

>statement of historical fact is damage control

Yes, septemeber / october time, it was idiotic then. Now it's retarded.

That's that rule you guys have about hate speech, right? What's that all about?

>lily allen
>libtards
>implying they represent typical brits

m8, Trump is more popular here than he is in US

also these petitions are laughed at

yeah especially since you guys are about to get a sweet trade deal for having the balls to brexit

Yes. They debated it in parliament which went along the lines of "Yeah I don't agree with Trump but banning a presidential candidate from the country is retarded", and so they didn't.

>Lily Allen

kek she's trying to stay in the ultra left spotlight to retain the last dregs of her career, it's pathetic and funny

>prevent Trump from entering UK

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Britbongs cut ties with the EU, now they want to cut ties with America. Their silly little island will keep floating, but they won't have much business this way. Who do they want to trade with? Australia???

No actually. Just that we're a sovereign nation and can, if we like, stop people from entering.

Doing it to the President of the USA, our closest ally, is fucking retarded though and the government wouldn't even consider it.

>blame Brits for leftists

They already tried to ban Trump from this country, it didn't happen, we still voted leave. We're very glad that Trump is going to make BREXIT happen because our own government don't really want to do it themselves.

So long, dad. Good luck.

I thought you guys were talking about it like a year ago specifically on the grounds that things he had said constituted as hate speech

ibtimes.co.uk/donald-trump-10-people-uk-has-banned-hate-speech-1532565?

It's fascinating and satisfying watching the British metropolitan elite actually weaving a rope to finally hang themselves with this one, though.

Nothing has driven liberals in general and Brit liberals in particular batshit crazier than Trump making this historically unprecedented move of ACTUALLY DOING WHAT HE WAS ELECTED TO DO. They know that they can now never regain the moral high ground against a man who is turning out to be HONEST.

The airport thing has finally tipped The Guardian over the edge today into full-on Pravda-level propaganda

theguardian.com/us-news/live/2017/jan/29/donald-trump-us-travel-ban-refugees-airports

NO ATTEMPT to report any actual news. Just an endless litany of

"Chuwumba Ubujmba says he is outraged and disgusted"

"Saul Wiesengrundstein, Professor of Cultural Subversion at Keeble College Oxford and former editor of Violent Marxist Revolution Today says this is fundamentally wrong"

I think this really is going to be the end for The Guardian, the "Independent" (lol), the BBC, all these shameless propaganda outlets that, up until now, had covered themselves with the fig-leaf of a 1% content of something like news.

God bless you, Trump. Your simple honesty and consistency is bringing the whole house of lies tumbling down. The disgusting things wriggling out their decades-old darkness now are liberals as they tried so hard, for many years, NOT to be seen.

You learned english before posting here right achmed?

Reminder that your celebs don't speak for you and are celebs don't speak for us

Well there's that relationship.

There was a similar petition a while ago while he was still a candidate, started by the usual suspects (our version of the ones currently blocking airports in Seattle etc). It was debated in parliament (because once a petition reaches a certain level they have to), so they did and came to the conclusion that it was a ridiculous idea, which anyone with an once of sense saw coming a mile away.

Now that he actually is president, and they have debated pretty much the same thing already, I doubt it will even go that far.

Pakistan

>completely stupid shitposting
>5.91 million followers
how in the fuck?

She's a celebrity.

Expected a Brit flag above this post, quite disappointed.

She's a shitty singer trying to hold on to the last of her fame and lately has been doing retarded shit like apologising to Calais """"refugees"""" on behalf of Brits so obviously the left will flock to her

While the rest of us hate and think she's retarded
A fucking Paki cabbie from London told her to piss off one time after it, thats how much people hate it

She's the sister of the guy who plays Theon Greyjoy on Game of Thrones

>NO ATTEMPT to report any actual news. Just an endless litany of "Chuwumba Ubujmba says he is outraged and disgusted"

laughed heartily, day is off to a good start thank you pierre

Why is SNP so fucking bad?
I used to think they might be ok because people I knew supported SNP and it has the word ''National'' in there.

Turns out they're the biggest loser cunts.

What the fuck is their problem?

Sorry lad, we can't have everything we want

the fuck are you on about you flid? whats it got to do with the whole population of britain because of a few cucks
nothing to do with us

Maybe in England, but Scotland is the fucking worst.
Those idiots need to get nuked already.

>lil alien
DEPORT

I agree it'd be pretty ridiculous to not have the leader of your strongest ally be able to enter your country, but it does call into question how strong your convictions actually are when it comes to hate speech. What's the point in having laws that just pay lip service to something you don't actually practice? Just take them off the books if you have no intention of enforcing them.

>hate speech
According to the press and SJWs, it's only hate speech if it is done by white men.

>Youtube "Somewhere Only We Know"
>Lily Allen's version comes up first

>lil allen>mad at trump for not letting people into his country
>don't let someone(trump) into my country
i just love it

Unfortunately they are enforced. If I could take them off the books I would.

problem with scots, is that there's too many ''tv watchers'' who don't into politics at all

socts are actually based, but it's a shame theirs a vocal minority

Scotland here, can confirm

Didnt't they already try to do this?

I think one of our mps spoke about him reading mein kampf and how muzlims were mathematicians n sheeiiiiit 1000 fucking years ago.

Yes because pissing off the country that supports your brexit and will likely give you a good trade deal is such a fantastic idea

>Maybe in England, but Scotland is the fucking worst.

Bullshit. Look at how many people voted "No." in the Scottish Referendum.

Just because shaved Chewbacca is on TV talking about a second one all the time, doesn't mean she represents Scotland as a whole.

#notmyfirstminister

Scots are not based.
46% of them voted for snp
22% for conservative
22 for labour
And like who gives a fuck for lib dems

They're idiots and any one of them voting for snp are both traitors to the union but also to Scotland

(((Silly Allen)))
No surprise. Theon's sister, guess it runs in the family.

lily allen aka refugee cocksucker

Lol no. Lefties have a limit to how retarded they are. No vote wasn't a surprise.

Look how many of them voted remain. Also all snp mps voted against new nuclear submarine program.

Well said

All the Scots I've ever come across are dour aggressive left wing cucks. They're even worse than us.

I have no fucking clue whats wrong with some of my fellow citizens.

If only they cared so much about immigration.

Isn't this old news?

Well whatever, Theresa May likes Trump and wants to get along with him so it's never gonna happen.

Lily Allen is a half-caste wigger who wants to be fully shitskin herself and needs pelted with her own shite, "innit"

SNP wants a "State Guardian" now for every child - it's a fucking pedo network

The queen invited him. Literally nothing can stop him from entering the country.

Scottish "cusine" made by friendly Turkish immigrants who have impeccable hygiene and don't use halal meat of course

Didn't they already try to ban him?

>queen wants a real man in the castle for a change

makes you think

fast food is made by and for working class subhumans in every country

fucking london
nuke when

Why hasn't somebody flattened London yet?

Name a European capital city west of Prague that shouldn't be firebombed
protip: you can't

source please

dayum
I would love to have meals like these.
>muh salad

We are the same size of Europe. We have lots of different people. Trump was elected because he supposedly wants to put our country first over selling out to the majority for money. Is anyone really that reasonable? Are you a reasonable person? Trump should be inviting May over to the US unless travel is more burdensome. Both our countries voted to take a minute and think about things. What would Trump and May chatting accomplish. I can't imagine anything it would accomplish. Trump is a business man, I don't know who May is.

A lot of Glasgow = Scotland going on in this thread...

Derry at a stretch?

I'm in Edinburgh and this is Remainian, 'sjw' heartland. It voted No but would probably vote Yes if a referendum were held tomorrow. Glasgow + Edinburgh = majority of relevant Scotland

Watching the Guardian and Independent implode after Brexit and Trump has been one of the most satisfying events of last/this year.

>petitionmap.unboxedconsulting.com/?petition=171928
Hahahaha Just as many in edinburgh as from the bourghs of London
fuck scotland

Scotland here, we're a terrible easily led and violent t people

I'm also in Edinburgh.

It depends who you know.

>People from outside the UK can sign it

HMMMMM

Also on

Hover over each constituency, how the fuck can that add up to 58074?

I actually live very close to Trump Turnberry and people that work there tend to like him, while the libtards that don't work at all hate him

No she's a rich funding leftist scumbag

>Let's keep the only person that will help us after leaving the EU from entering our country

This

Why would he go to a Muslim country without oil?

She was kinda popular for the "fuck you very much" song like 10 years ago

1500 foreign signatures
More from Australia and France than almost any constituency

this is because there's too many TV watchers

only the cucks are politically active in scotland

This. Lilly Allen is a massive cunt and one of the most hated people in Britain.

And apparently he was a pothead NEET

youtu.be/-RgOm_WJKpE