Do you work out, Sup Forums? If you were dragged out on the street by a gang of SJWs right now...

Do you work out, Sup Forums? If you were dragged out on the street by a gang of SJWs right now, could you defend yourself?

I have several loaded weapons and locked doors, it's gonna get really messy if anyone comes into my house uninvited.

That doesn't answer the question.

I'm from the surfer master race.

>could you defend yourself?
>I have several loaded weapons and locked doors

He answered it pretty fucking clearly.

I`ll fight them off with my personal bronze bust of lenin.

Britbong here.

I'm a weak faggot and my best weapon is a butter knife.

I'm fucked.

I'd be a member of the SJW gang

Work out every day.
I have no firearms tho, because France

>Do you work out, Sup Forums?
I thought it was implied, but allow me to clarify. I am asking if you are able to defend yourself hand to hand.

I`m asking just for scientific interest.
Is your head bust-proof?

Lifting =/= ability to fight

I lift but it a 7 stone brown belt in MMA starts on me I'm a bit fucking knackered lad.

Though I think I can take on the average untrained person yeah.

I would dual-wield kitchen knives and use my knife aikido to mow them down.

Nothin personnel tho

Start out doing like, 3 fuckin pushups. 2 pushups. DO something man

One life, don't you want to seek what you would look like at your absolute peak of godliness?

I am in my late 50's, and have had open heart surgery. I guess I would just pull out my gun and shoot them all.

I'm outta shape these days, but I used to box and I know how to fight, so yes.

Honestly, half the battle is in the eyes and the voice, and how you present yourself. If you get intense and angry, like you're ready to die, people usually cower to that.

Predestination is heresy confirmed

underrated

Been boxing for 5 years. I'm a manlet, but I know how to hurt someone pretty bad if I have to.

nigga kansas is gunland. i'll be ok. and if somehow they separate me from my firearms, they're all kids with fucking twig bodies and daddy issues. not hard to fight a fag who is fighting his dad through you kek

That's like asking how many 5 year olds you could take in a fight.

And the answer is 33.