Why do people hate jews

I've seen various explanations for why people hate jews. The most convincing of which is that there is a globalist clique that works to undermine western nation states for their own benefit.

It's obvious that you can't publicly ask what influence jews had in communist Russia or in pre-nazi Germany that might have led to people hating them, so I'll ask here.

Other urls found in this thread:

failedmessiah.typepad.com/
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/330-the-center-for-scientific-antisemitism/
youtube.com/watch?v=rx1Rj6fHCNE
ragsmakepaper.wordpress.com/2012/05/13/one-of-them-points-out-the-full-depth-of-their-guilt/
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8&t=5135s
simpletoremember.com/vitals/Why_Do_People_Hate_The_Jews.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because you make these threads

>why do people hate jews
Looking for a scapegoat for their problems and for some reason they blame Jews.

inb4: cuck, shill, JIDF, REEEEE, can't provide any evidence of Jews doing anything wrong

Israel is a terrorist state and circumcision is just an excuse to sample baby penis. Please do not accuse me of being a filthy Jew, leaf. All I want is answers. Evidence would be even better.

i never met a person who likes condenscending cunts that claim to be a supreme being chosen by the god to rule over rest of us, plebs

really makes your neurons going

You can't publicly ask but the 'internet' seems to have many informations to various subjects.
Basically a superbook.. or just a way to shitpost all day to escape the hurting life

There is at least evidence for a high genetic IQ in the group. But I agree.

but Sup Forums is full of condescending cunts that act like they're a supreme being chosen by the god to rule over the rest.

really activates your almonds.

>or just a way to shitpost all day to escape the hurting life

People hate Jews because they intentionally segregate themselves from society by banning intermingling, they follow their own rules and creepy customs, they call themselves the 'chosen people', and then they try to take as much money from non-Jews as possible because they view them as subhuman that don't need to be treated with respect.

They're exactly like Muslims. Shitty people with shitty beliefs that see the rest of society as nothing but a morally-inconsequential resource.

Jews are extremely intelligent: their average IQ is 115, the highest of any ethnic group. Sometimes they use this intelligence for good, like Einstein, but more often they use it for their own personal gain and to subvert and undermine their host nation. The most degenerate art and literature is nearly always made by Jews, and they're very active in subversive political movements, both on the right (Rand, Rothbard) and on the left (Marx, Trotsky, Luxemburg). There is something inherently warped about their minds, and they're disproportionately affected by various mental illnesses

one thing is memeing on polynasian weaving basket telegraph board and totally different thing doing it IRL during 2 millenia

Not very many of them, usually successful compared to everyone else, very cliquish when it comes to living in host country, and are usually the ones that push ideas that are counter to whatever the traditional values of the culture are.

It is a bit of envy, mixed in with lot of contempt and picking on easy targets.

Work for orthodox jews for a while and tell me you don't end up hating them a little bit afterwards.

I dare you.

>They're exactly like Muslims
is that why they don't blow shit up and actually contribute to society? interesting

that's because orthodox jews are degenerate retards like all other religious people. most jews aren't orthodox

>can't provide any evidence of Jews doing anything wrong

except there is mountains and mountains of evidence, both in the present and throughout history.

60 million reasons.

The worst Jews are the secular ones though. Orthodox Jews aren't the ones who push degeneracy and globalism

>Why do people hate parasites? They don't completely destroy the host, they just barrow some of the nutrients from them.

But when you get a lot of parasites sucking the host for everything it can take then that's when you have to exterminate the parasite, or the host will die. Than the parasite will find a new host.

Either situation is fine for the parasite. It will feed regardless.

Jews are _increasingly orthodox_ over the last 2/3 of a century. Heck, Hasidim are a relatively recent thing.

I encourage you to look for more here: failedmessiah.typepad.com/

by the way i recommend reading through this thread OP

They killed Jesus and deny the holy trinity.

/thread

Wealthy Arabs don't personally blow shit up, but they bankroll the chaos.

Arabs are Semites.

I hope you're all being ironic.

Take responsibility for once instead of blaming everything on "da jooooos !!1 xDdddd!." for once like fucking children

Are you kidding me?

There's an entire state prison in NY just for Hasidim who've committed white-collar crimes and their families literally bought the town around the prison and started shutting down all the public schools in the town.

and counting all death in wars since Napolean. Probably since the first monkey learnt to scam somebody. By killing them after a deal.

In my case:
youtube.com/watch?v=rx1Rj6fHCNE

Arabs are nothing like Ashkenazi Jews

The question is asking why people hate Jews. It's because historically Jews have walled themselves off from wider society and had no qualms about exploiting non-Jews.

The hatred for Jews didn't just come from nowhere. The fact that most 'Jewish' people in the West are not religious doesn't change the reason why people hate Jews.

Ok, Orthodox Jews are still pretty bad, but the point is that their religion makes them highly conservative, whereas normally Jews are degenerate

I hope to see some soon

As I thought. All Jews are parasites

Hasidim in Brooklyn have been getting caught abusing and molesting children a lot over the last few years.

That's only true for the most liberal leftist jews

Ever argued with a Jew?, They can get completely btfo and they will still come back to the same argument as if nothing happened. They are bad merchants, the only reason they are so dominant is because they understand the importance of family business.

Read this you faggot and you will understand ragsmakepaper.wordpress.com/2012/05/13/one-of-them-points-out-the-full-depth-of-their-guilt/

religious people reproduce like cockroaches, what do you expect?

>take responsibility for the fact that this ethnic group has a hugely negative impact on your culture motivated by unique ethno-cultural tendencies

oy vey, stop blaming us for all the shit we objectively do goyim!

jews are just really smart and wonderful that's why everyone hates us!

kys

How about fuck off schlomo. The cattle are discussing your demise

They're the money lenders who control money supplies and subvert nations for their own gain. They're almost always behind radical movements whose purpose is to destabalize nations. Overall, they're just not compatible with Western ideals. They're anti-West.

Most secular Jews are liberal

The only thing that you need to know is that they've been kicked out of over 100 countries for a reason. You can find out the reason yourself

really just scratches the surface but i challenge you to read the whole thread and not think Sup Forums is right.

because Jews are psychic and they torture whole families

Jews are cunts

Round them up and kill them all

wew

yeah but not like other leftist cucks

common problem

Firstly, you must understand the "jews" that you are thinking of are probably not the ones we hate.

Nothing really wrong with those who observe the torah alone. The Jews we hate are those that vainly follow the laws of man (the Talmud). Think of them as the modern day descendents of the Pharisees that Jesus railed nonstop.

Anyway, there is too much for me to explain in one post; so watch Marching to Zion; it explains the theological mindset behind these Jews. Once you understand this, then you must understand that the Holocaust was faked - then you're eyes will be open and you will understand and never see the world the same again.

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8&t=5135s

Good luck friend

If you got kicked out of every pub in your home town, would you blame the collective numbers of bar staff, or would you perhaps come to the conclusion that your simply a cockbag when you're drunk?

Jews have been booted out of every place they've settled and still have the gall to blame the bar staff.

Jus sayin' if my people had been "oppressed" for millennia, maybe the fault might lay with my peoples.

(((They))) are the people of GOLD. Not the people of God

>Judas betrail was changing the fact that we should believe in gold (money) instead of God.

How can anyone look at that pic and not feel instant disgust?

the only jews with high IQs are the askehnazi ones

you know, the ones who are white on their mommys side and jew on their daddys side. the ones who are the offspring of male jews from the levant racemixing with southern italian woman in the roman times

the askenazi ones are the top jews and ironically they're the whitest jews of them all

they are basically trolls that stir up shit for ad revenue with the side-effect of divide-and-conquer

our newspapers in chicago literally support cartel coke-dealers more than white politicians running for office. literally.

because "da jooos" is the oldest meme on the planet

when you force a religious minority to provide banking services, they naturally become unpopular and stir irrational antisemitism amongst the uneducated population, leading to being unjustly scapegoated time and time again

cuck

Make it 110

Ironically it's the same reason people hate white nationalists. They have a culture of caring for ones own above all else

I'm reporting this to the police, not even meming. This fits the definition of hate speech

We've tried our own systems but the Jews always come crawling back to reinstate theirs.

Ford praised Kek

lurk moar

simpletoremember.com/vitals/Why_Do_People_Hate_The_Jews.htm

>when you force a religious minority to provide banking services
OY VEY WE WUZ FORCED INTO BEING USURERS

no, just everyone else considered it a morally disgusting practice.

>they naturally become unpopular and stir irrational antisemitism amongst the uneducated population, leading to being unjustly scapegoated time and time again

blue pilled kike narrative.

read culture of critique. judaism is a parasitical ethno-supremacist cult.

>what influence jews had in communist Russia
pretty big
>or in pre-nazi Germany
pretty small

calling a group of people out for their bad actions is not hate speech.

Are they going to succeed in their goal of white genocide? Why, or why not?

except white nationalist want to be left alone. the jews want to destroy everyone else.

What do you mean they were "forced" to provided banking services?

>or in pre-nazi Germany
They started a revolution.

maybe you should listen to Jews more considering they have very high average iqs

I find it funny how christians seem to have this inferiority complex towards us, even in the knowledge Jesus was a Jew they still try to persecute the Jewish people time and time again.

one thing i dont understand about the jews is why they choose to be parasites

why cant they just build their own country and then fuck off to there

its like they aren't strong or morally righteous enough to be their own country but they're cunning enough to leech off everybody else

>inb4 israel

its a modern phenomenon i'm talking about the grand scheme of things and also jews across the world still havent all moved there

even after they've established their home country they still choose to leech

>jews lie about 6 gorrilion
>jews lie about everything
>but jews said they have THE HIGHEST IQs so they must be telling the truth

Good goy

not now, to many people are awake to what they are doing. mass immigration and cultural destruction in western nations was by design.

the rise of nationalism and identity politics is full swing.

Do you have sources? I want to know more. All I've heard about Jews in Russia was from a molymeme video.

>or in pre-nazi Germany
>pretty small

Uh...the failed revolution?

>very high average iqs

only the Ashkenazim ones. the rest are pretty dumb and have average arab intelligence desu. see

>pre-nazi
>1918
ok then, big, but not that big

they hate physical labour and survive off of the sweat of others.

Steven Anderson?? wasn't a denier a first. But he came around.

No, the systems we had in place were fine. The Jews seek to destroy these systems in order to place theirs in the host country. Now the Jews have their merry way with us with the Federal Reserve.

Why don't Americans go back to Europe instead of being parasites on native land?

Jews have been denied a homeland by others for millenia so have a good excuse in my opinion. I'm not even Jewish.

DINDU NUFFIN

I shitpost online to avoid the actual loneliness I am living in.

you assume they have iq's.

they are like asians, intelligent but lack creativity and practical skills. jews excel at scamming people. this has been known for centuries.

there is a reason people say what they say. its not a recent thing. this is an age old view.

this dumb meme argument again. white people colonized and conquered america

jewish people literally never did anything without the help of whitey. now that whitey gave them a country, they should fuck off back to their desert shithole and stop leeching off white people

Fuck Greece. There is nothing more disgusting and pathetic than not paying back what you owe

The only difference between the Jews and Sup Forums is that the Jews are actually successful.

I know. Everything I've said only applies to Ashkenazim. But Sephardim and Mizrahim are rare in western countries anyway

Bad goy not paying back your debts is literally Hitler!!!!!!!!

feels bad man

atleast we tried to outmerch the merch.

when the islamic conquest of the levant occured 636AD, the whole region of palestina/ jerusalem etc. was majority christian. jews hadn't lived in the region in big numbers for 500 years prior.

Hey greece, If i could decide, i would pardon all your debnts. But it's not up to me bro. I know you guys do try your best to make it work, and its all very messy now.

Best wishes. good luck

Thaks bro best wishes to you too