Merkel, zu lange haben Sie Ihre eigenen Leute unter Druck gesetzt. Erlaubte ihnen...

Merkel, zu lange haben Sie Ihre eigenen Leute unter Druck gesetzt. Erlaubte ihnen, unter der Kraft der Einwanderer und der so genannten Religion des Friedens zu leiden. Sie erlauben dies nicht mehr, unter keinen Umständen wird die Welt es auch erlauben. Sie haben die Zerstörung Europas und Sie selbst von dem geleistet, was einst ein respektables Land war. Aber jetzt, aber jetzt werden Sie für Ihre Verbrechen gegen das Vaterland zu bezahlen und durch die sehr Religion, die Sie auf Ihre Landsleute gezwungen und erlebt eine endgültige Lösung ausgeführt werden.
Embrace the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dqREbFER7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

EMBRACE THE FUTURE

PRAISE KEK CHECKED

THERE MAY BE STILL HOPE

FUCK MERKEL

Spread the word.

AGHHHHHHHHHH I CANT TAKE IT. I AM YOURS KEK

What is the future?

WHAT DOES IT SAY
I DONT SPEAK BOCHE

The saving of europe

Merkel, for too long have you opressed your own people. Allowed them to suffer under the force of immigrants and the so called religion of peace. They will allow this no longer, under any circumstance will the world allow it as well. You have led the destruction of europe and yourselve of what was once a respectable country. But now, but now you will pay for your crimes against the fatherland and be executed by the very religion you forced upon your countrymen and experience a final solution.
I have memed merkels death,

By whom? Who is our saviour?

KeK alone will save us, i am only a messenger

God bless you, KILL MERKEL

May her Death, be most unpleasant for the pain she has cause so many others.

and? u have alternative?

Learn German you inbred Fuck.

Kiss me ruski, europe will be saved

praise kek

KEK WILLS IT

youtube.com/watch?v=-dqREbFER7Q

Witnessed

wtf is that supposed to mean?

Soon.

May KeK, deliver our hopes and dreams. To the afterlife and beyond.

Learn to go with the flow and realize not everyone speaks perfect language universally man, come on.

Burger bro here, I read it fine - kek wants merkel to pay for her sins against the holy land of Germany

Merkel, too long, to force. They can be affected by the force of so-called immigration and peaceful religion. You can make any situation in the world. You must not only destroy Europe and the respect of a time of the country. But now, now, he pay for his crimes against the family, has been made the same religion, life will experience the ultimate solution in their own country commitment.

google translate

Now let's google it back to German!

Merkel, zu lange, um zu zwingen. Sie können durch die Kraft der sogenannten Immigration und friedlichen Religion beeinflusst werden. Sie können jede Situation in der Welt. Sie müssen nicht nur zerstören Europa und die Achtung einer Zeit des Landes. Aber jetzt, jetzt, bezahlt er für seine Verbrechen gegen die Familie, wurde die gleiche Religion, das Leben wird die ultimative Lösung in ihrem eigenen Land Engagement erleben.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs

Merkel, too long to force. They can be influenced by the power of so-called immigration and peaceful religion. You can take any situation in the world. You must not only destroy Europe and respect a time of the country. But now, now, he pays for his crimes against the family, the same religion, life will experience the ultimate solution in their own country commitment.

and now to chinese

默克尔,太久了,迫不得已。 他们可以受到所谓的移民和和平宗教的力量的影响。 你可以采取世界上的任何情况。 你不仅要摧毁欧洲,尊重国家的时间。 但现在,现在,他支付他对家庭的罪行,同样的宗教,生活将在他们自己的国家承诺中体验到最终的解决方案。

and back... TO GERMAN

Merkel, zu lang, überzeugend . Sie können durch sogenannte Einwanderung und Religion der Friedenskräfte betroffen sein. Sie können in der Welt, jede Situation nehmen. Nicht nur wollen Sie Europa, Respekt für das Land die Zeit zu zerstören. Aber jetzt, jetzt, da er für seine Verbrechen gegen die Familie zahlen, die gleiche Religion, das Leben wird die endgültige Lösung in ihre eigenen nationalen Verpflichtungen zu erleben.

and english

Merkel, too long, convincing. They can be affected by so-called immigration and religion of the peace forces. You can take in the world, any situation. Not only do you want to destroy Europe, respect for the country's time. But now, now that he is paying for his crimes against the family, the same religion, life will experience the final solution in their own national obligations.

KeK stop teasing us

STOP IT KEK. I AM BUT A SIMPLE MESSENGER

Digits comfirm kek's precence in this thread to my friend.

>
HEIL KEK

>Google Translate
HALE HORTLER

Makes it sound much more powerful. Besides KeK has blessed us on this very special day.

It sounds like Autistic Nazis who can't articulate.

So this is it, then. This is what kek has been storing energy since November for

Anyone has the picture of the ancient egyptian hieroglyph with a human, computer and DNA.

Then again it is google translate.

Screencap time

I want based Schulz to win, he already has an awesome reddit board at r/the_schulz. Their meme game is pretty strong, fellas.

It is time

Schulz is a fucking faggot and jew loving kike.

Praise Kek!

What are some of the points that sound inarticulate?

>3 2 1
>countdown
PRAISE KEK
Kys faggot. You can't correct the message of kek, for its perfect.
RAUS
Checkem

>>Praise be to KEK

praise

Kek wills it!praise kek!