Did marijuana really help this guy?

youtu.be/ie5WXDlxPWo?t=324

>A parkisons sufferer meets another parkisons sufferer to share marijuana
>After sitting down, the supposed victim spazes out even more
>One minute after puffing on marijuana he's calm and spacey

Is parkison's bullshit? is this guy bullshit? It just makes me think of how I'd act when I'm really stressed and if I just impulsively did jerky movements (i.e. no self control), except this guy allows it to happen to a worse extent.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ra4edICzMHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

parkinsons is a meme disease, they are probably just cold all the time

>they are probably just cold all the time

marijuana is a miracle drug and the planet would be a much better place if it's use was widespread (and controlled)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ra4edICzMHE

>Parkinsons
>meme disease
This is a pretty high level of retardation, folks. This is...advanced retarded.

>Did marijuana really help this guy?
Obviously. Marijuana has medical applications. This is one of those applications.

This. The government should tell you what diseases it can treat and what it can't. For example, anxiety and depression; anyone can get a medical card and claim they have it.

Marijuana does not treat anxiety or depression.

That was difficult to watch.

>Marijuana does not treat anxiety or depression.
the weed store i go to gives free memberships for any of the medical issues in pic related

i use weed for my asthma

Any loser in this world can claim to have some of this. Sure, they may have trouble sleeping and they may be anxious, but marijuana should only be for those with extreme cases of it. A lot of these people just have problem getting the willpower to help themselves.

>Sleep disorder
I sleep funny at night. gib weeds
>Anxiety
>Depression
I havent tried to cut myself or kill myself but im anxious and depressed gib weds
>Chronic pain
muh bak hhurt gib weed

It's a joke. Medical marijuana needs either stricter regulation or needs to go away because right now it's just the legal equivalent of putting "tobacco use only" on a bong.

>trying to hit it like a crack pipe

Neurological diseases are really shitty.

My nerves, including my spine, are permanently damaged due to a B12 deficiency that went undiagnosed for over a decade. It's a weird combination of numbness and pain (usually stabbing/burning pain and a pins and needles sensation).

I don't know how I ended up posting that picture.

Imagine a sign with this meme and quotes "ALCOHOL FOR 21+ ONLY". You think this is funny? They make fun of regulation.

>that went undiagnosed for over a decade

Why didn't you take your vitamins?

I don't produce intrinsic factor. I was digesting approximately 1% of the B12 I ate. If I were vegetarian or vegan, I'd have died years ago.

Salvia is easier to get than weed here and it's probably one of the most intense and unregulated drugs on the market

2000: "Marijuana is a miracle drug!"

1980: "SSRI's are miracle drugs!"

1900: "Heroin is a miracle drug!"

1860: "Cocaine is a miracle drug!"

1800: "Tobacco is a miracle drug!"

Yeah I'm sure THIS time it's different.
The word you're looking for is panacea and you're deluding yourself.

That is fucking horrible. What treatments are there?

Kinda wish I could get it here

Trump needs to legalize ALL drugs and fuck over Mexico even harder

eating lots of B12 (some of it is still absorbed)
or normal dose of B12 intramuscular

either way it's B12 supplementation for life

>miracle drug

That's the strawman. No one should call these miracle drugs. As long as you think people are calling a certain drug a "miracle drug", you're not going to be happy with it, because it will never be the cureall that you think people are calling it.

You should stop caring about some asshole telling you that something "litrally cures cancer". Look up "snake oil salesman", he will sell you the true cure all.

This guy: is correct. I get B12 shots every month and a huge dose sublingually every day just to be sure.

The nerve damage is permanent, though.

I'm pretty sure these all do exactly what people thought they did back then, except some idiots used (and overused) them recreationally till the substances got banned.

>Is parkison's bullshit?
No. It killed my grandfather..
>is this guy bullshit? It just makes me think of how I'd act when I'm really stressed and if I just impulsively did jerky movements (i.e. no self control), except this guy allows it to happen to a worse extent.
It's possible the guy is bullshit.. But there definitely are medications that have significant postitive effects on Parkinsons. My grandfather switched to another kind of medication towards the end of his life, which caused his quality of life to improve 10-fold.. Though that other kind of medication was not cannabis, but some regular pharma product that cost a bit more than the regular stuff.

Maybe.. maybe not... But 'medical marijuana' in the US is just a thinly veiled excuse to 420blaze it without risking prosecution.
>Have vague complaint like 'anxiety' or 'trouble sleeping'
>Get blanked repeat prescrition that just says 'WEED'
>No specific doses or intervals typically
>No serious treatment plan
>No set term or cycli to take the 'medication' in question
>Typically no evaluation during use
>No clinical studies

It's totally meme-tier. Yes, cannabis can have many positive effects on many kinds of ailments, especially when it comes to the mitigating symptoms of certain diseases or side effects of certaint treatments or other medication. (Most notably loss of apetite and sleeplessness, common in chemotherapy amongst others)... But you're talking .1% of people that have medical cards in the US.. Most just have it for something vague, so they can get their 420blezit on.

See:
>Entire list of ailments with varying degrees of seriousness
>Completely different kinds of issues, ranging from nausea to psoriasis and Hepatitus C to Fibromialgia (is that even real? isn't that one of those 'cannot actually prove it exists' diseases?)
>Blanket cure= SMOKE WEED

Don't get me wrong, I smoke weed on a daily basis because I think it's nice.. I just don't pretend it's medicine.

>Fibromialgia (is that even real? isn't that one of those 'cannot actually prove it exists' diseases?)

Fibromyalgia is a syndrome (group of symptoms for which they've ruled out everything they can). The symptoms themselves are real, but our understanding of what is causing them is inadequate. In the future, we'll likely discovery that people diagnosed with fibro are actually suffering from one of several different disorders with similar symptoms, similarly to how people who had been diagnosed with Irritable Bowel Syndrome are often discovered to simply be intolerant to gluten.