Buy chink shit

>buy chink shit
>it falls apart
>but more chink shit

Y U DO DIS?

Because its cheap

Everything is Chinese

You die now gwai lo

The rumors of bad production are largely exaggerated or irrelevant to the quality needed for most goods. Every iPhone and most electronic parts come from China through Foxconn and they work alright. For cheap goods like socks and plastics lowered cost of production is more important.

chinese shit: never once

I've honestly had good experiences with Chinese made knives (and Chinese made girls).

>put on socks
>receive chemical burns
>"it's okay because they cost 50c"

oh fuck you

that's because of shit wages and that's most what poorfags can afford

>majority producer of the world
>unsurprisingly, majority failed products too

imho china can make good products, and that emphasis is in its development stages as we speak

americans can take low grade manufacturing at 1 dollar a day soon enough, don't worry about that.

Why do you blame China?

It's Western brands that order low quality goods and Western shops that sell them.
China is perfectly capable of making durable goods, you just need to buy them.

they make both excellent and terrible products

just like every other country

but you idiots hate nuance

But I don't. I buy American.

Whoa, I'm pretty sure you aren't allowed to own that on base, Private. Now go scrub the toilets.

Buying chinese products actually requires some kind of intelligence and knowledge.
If you want peace of mind while carelessly shopping, just aim at some overrated/overpriced products made in the EU. or some similar place.

Fuck R.O.H.S by the way.

That country is ripe for revolution, can't wait till it explodes

I buy their shit to contribute to the Chinese worker's happiness and well-being. Look at these two, don't they look happy? You can see the happiness in their eyes.

Because people want muh material shit even if they really wouldn't afford it.

>implying I'm American
>implying I'm American military

heh.

And it's actually legal. Spent a shitload of time finding the right /out/ knife that also fits within Japanese knife legislation.

>China is perfectly capable of making durable goods

False.

tell me one good polish vodka.

>they make both excellent and terrible products

This really, it all come down to who supplies the tooling to manufacturer the goods

How do you see the difference between low and high quality chink product?

please, their simple timid asian manlet minds couldn't make anything durable if they tried.

knives and girls.

sounds like you're re-enacting Nanking over there, monkey.

whether it breaks in 3 days or 4

Chinese workers generally are quite happy.
It's because their income is growing.

Western workers are unhappy because their income has stagnated.

Corrosive chemical are much more expensive than nylon

it's 50cents per 0,5l more expensive than standard vodka so nobody drinks it here. It's excellent though

Because i worked in China for 10 years and i know how it's working.
Even the most uneducated chinese peasant know that he has to double check everything before buying something made in China if he aim at buying something durable.

>durable goods
Practically every computer has Chinese manufactured components. China had 95% of all the rare earths needed for electronics. All iPhone.

50 cents per half liter? wtf?

Foxconn just assembles them, the parts are made in japan, germany and the us.

those components are manufactured in trinidad, do your research. china just mines the shit.

Okay, Mr. Moonrunes.

Are you actually Japanese? As in, really Japanese ethnically?

If so, do you have a real life waifu? Is she cute?

Why aren't you on 2chan? They speak your native moonrunes so you don't have to decipher these Latin symbols to communicate.

if the timeline is from 1988 to 2008, why is the horizontal axis labeled 5 to 95?

yeah. maybe 70cents.

this just in: Polish people earn shit.

>Buy US shit
>It breaks
>Try to fix it, manufacturer encrypted the software and installed anti tampering things to try and break hardware.
>Get sued by manufacturer for asking online how to get around it
>Get sued by another company that recently patented diy repairs in the USA
US companies are a disaster to deal with, trying to buy something simple can take weeks of negotiations, involve sending them financial info about your business and detailed projections of sales before you will even get a price.

While a chinese company just has a website with all their prices listed and will probably send you a sample with one email.

>50 cents per half liter? wtf?

read the whole sentence. 50 cents is the difference, not the total.

>the parts are made in japan, germany and the us.

No they're not.

Foxconn uses small local suppliers, often sweatshops.
That's how they keep the prices down.

>I buy American

you're either super-wealthy and get custom made products, or you're lying. Real noggin scratcher.

Stop projecting.. You go read the sentence...

Made in China doesn't necessarily mean it was entirely made in China. Most stuff is made all over the place, then assembled in China. (Most companies have learned to avoid making shit in China because not only does it result in shit quality, but China is the largest thief of copyrighted material on the planet and if you give it to China to make, it will be stolen)

Actual made in China stuff is the cheapest shit you'll find (but the west rarely gets it). If it doesn't drop apart after you buy it, it's some how dangerous and will probably kill you.

If you look at stuff made entirely in China for the Chinese, you'll see tons of horror stories about it. Food containing something dangerous is a real common one.

Chink phones are a lot better than the others tho

he misunderstood you and corrected his value FOR THE DIFFERENCE YOU MONGOLOID

No.
No.
See above.

this guy is right

Horizontal axis is wealth:
5 = poorest 5%
95 = richest 95%

It shows that people right below the top 15% haven't progressed in 20 years time.
Those are essentially the Trump voters - they are pissed off because everybody is improving except for them.

If you went to China you'd see how massive their infrastructure and industrial capabilities are and you'd want to kill yourself over how hard the West has been lagging behind.

>implying you have to be super wealthy to buy shit not made in slave labor chink land
Jesus Christ, man. Stop reinforcing the meme that Eastern Europe is just a poor commie shithole. You're better than that.

Then what the fuck are you? Some English teacher who moved to Nip land? You snag any Nip pussy yet? Is it anything like my Chinese cartoons?

So what phone do you use?

I'm using a Dutch brand, but it's made in China (but not under slave labor conditions).

Traveller.
No.
No.
Only similarity I've seen is how greenery is incorporated into the architecture, which honestly is quite nice.

You have to be wealthy to only buy American. So much shit is no longer made in the US on a large scale. So if you're a regular guy you have no choice but to buy Asian shit.

This. Lagging behind is an euphemism. A very light euphemism.

he is a proxy wake up

becuz es chep

mmmhmmm

>all these underage niggers in this thread
Timex watches made in the US circa 80's had warranties of 6 months because how fucking shit the quality was compared to Chinese made casio.
After they moved production to China and Philiphines then they started giving out 2 year warranties because the build quality actually improved.

Sup Forums has left his basement.

I REPEAT:
Sup Forums
has
left
his
basement

I try not to

Weren't 1980's Casio's made in Japan?

Google Nexus 5. Probably assembled in Chink land. That isn't my point. The OP is addressing cheap chink shit that you buy knowing it will fall apart but it is so cheap you can just buy a replacement instead of just buying quality made stuff that won't fall apart that is more expensive. This phone is like 3 generations behind, yet almost as powerful as recent generations since we're hitting diminishing returns on processing power in smartphones, and has yet to shit out on me.

Where are you from? I'd love to visit Japan some day but it seems so fucking expensive just to go there for a week or whatever.

>You have to be wealthy to only buy American.
Come on man. This is my point. No, you don't. You just have to not be a poorfag, or know what the fuck you're buying. Basically even poorfags can buy exclusively American if they do a little shopping and understand what they're buying.

stolen from >>Sup Forums70529696

those doggos are sturdy as fuck though

so what kind of smartphone do you own? What about the TV?

I've been trying really hard not to buy chinkshit but it is nearly impossible.

Try finding a reusable water bottle in a store that wasn't made in China/Taiwan/Malaysia, it's crazy.

If you don't buy the absolute cheapest items on offer it's generally alright.

I can't even remember the last time I bought something that broke within a few years.
....except for headphone cables, they are always shit for some reason.

>Google Nexus 5

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!

Price is 10% of normal
You really should not expect 100% efficiency

Corner cutting engineers love china stuff
Plebs not understanding this hate china

Are you not even noticing I'm the OP of that Japanese General?

Denmark. And meh, it's what you make of it. WWOOF and WorkAway provides a lot of opportunities for travelling on the cheap. I've been here a week, and I've spent $85 so far.

>buy chink shit
But I don't.
I don't even buy electronics that contain chink capacitors even if the manufacturer is non-chink.

Casio started making their watches in China and Thailand starting in the 70's. Only the G-shocks and above were made in Japan. Even so the Jap G-shocks are still shittier than the chinese G-shocks. There's literally no surviving japanese G shocks made in the 80's.

3rd world shitholes are best at manufacturing, 1st world good at design and planning. You only pay premium for objects made by the hands of the designers themselves where they have employee of the month in the assembly line
In 3rd world manufacturing, everyone has to be employee of the month or you're fired.

coz you are poor roofucker, you pay for what you get
if you are rich, you might afford some hi-end china made products like DJI drones damf

Right, I buy a bunch of Asian shit. You're assuming all of Asia is one place. Like China and South Korea and Japan and the Philippines are all one place like a dumb American would assume Poland, The Netherlands, Germany, Croatia, Sweden, France, Spain, and the UK are all just "Europe". What's your point? We're about to crack down on chink slave labor under the Trump administration so it won't matter regardless.

>Denmark.
Oh nice. I actually like you Danes and your country. You seem pretty based all things considered.
>And meh, it's what you make of it.
Yeah, makes sense desu. Most places are like that. You have a fantasy about a place, then actually visit it and it's like "oh, okay...". Kind of a smaller version of "Paris syndrome".
>I've been here a week, and I've spent $85 so far.
Damn, nice.

REEEEEEEEE

you said you buy American, just concede, why do you lie on the Internet

>Right, I buy a bunch of Asian shit.

So you're not buying American exclusively, like you claimed.

Thanks for admitting you're a filthy liar.

Well if you remember and i'm sure you don't, the Japanese used to turn out complete crap when they first got started, now their goods are considered top quality, Honda, Yamaha and the like. The Chinese are progressing even more rapidly, the problem is there is just so much choice now that the Chinese goods are locked in at a low price and they can't progress.

>they can't progress.

They don't want to "progress".

China benefits hugely from the demand for low quality, because it means we keep buying more stuff from them year after year.

The Japanese economy has stagnated since they switched to making durable, high quality stuff.
I think by the time I want to upgrade my Nikon DSLR they might have gone bankrupt. - nice business model there.

I'm noticing their going for medium quality medium price desu

I buy American when I can. Right now, just exiting the shitty Obongo administration, there isn't an alternative to buying Asian TVs and phones.

I guess you got me. You won the whole
>buy chink shit
argument. Congratulations.

I still keep to my claim that I don't buy cheap chink shit because they are cheap and fall apart, knowing I will just buy a replacement in a few years. You know, the entire point of the fucking thread.

>just about everything is manufactured in Asia
>Don't buy chinkshit, just buy from [insert any other slanteye child labor sweatshop SEA hellhole] instead
all same to me

Plenty of old electronics were made in the US. If you're truly american I hate Chyna you buy those and use them in protest.

But you cant. Not because you cant afford it, because all of them are dead because of shitty american manufacturing.

Oh look, it's my retarded Muslim step-daughter of a country trying to talk shit.

That's cute.

Stuff made in USA is pure badger shit.
Deal with it boy

oh look an amerifat doesn't
>buy chink shit
what a unique snowflake! a huge loss for china! how could they recover from this?

I actually feel sad for japan
Make top-tier stuff to lets everyone enjoy the best stuff
World is mostly niggers or some other nigger relative, of which China's business model will be far better to handle
>JUST

>state opinion
>"deal with it!"
Okay, tumblr.

>how could they recover from this?
Yeah, how could business with the largest economy in the world possibly affect anyone haha

>provide argument and facts
>lmao ur dumb im right haha
ok kid

but the largest economy in the world is chyna, you need us more than we need you burger

>facts
Are you grasping it yet?

>us
Want to guess how I know you're a proxy? People from Hong Kong hate China. Why you keep identifying as Chinese is why I know you're full of shit. Now fuck off.

keep believing in what CNN and BBC (((news))) tells you, ~1% hker don't identity themselves as chinese and we hate gwailo the most so don't ever come here burger