Serbia BTFO

James Mad Dog Mattis said before senate:

>if it wants to join the EU, Serbia needs to acknowledge Kosovo

>We are not bringing our troops back from Kosovo

>We're gonna train and educate the Kosovo military forces

Fugg:D

Other urls found in this thread:

m.top-channel.tv/lajme/english/artikull.php?id=19055
google.co.uk/search?q="Kosovo is the best example to show what happens when the international community, led by America, engages to defend its values and interests"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipment_of_the_Serbian_Army
armed-services.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Mattis APQ Responses_01-12-17.pdf
mc.rs/prodat-deo-drustvenog-kapitala-b92.6.html?eventId=4340
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gotta wait 8 more years before you take Kosovo "back" Serbcucks, I suppose :S kek

t.cuck potatoe rape baby

that's disappointing.

wonder if pakis in bradford will declare a separate state because hurr durr we've been here for 4 generations.

Kosovo je Srbija

Bump for lulz

oh wait, there's no source for what OP has said. i assume it's bullshit then.

Kek

Sure thing m8y

Kek no

How did you miss it m8?

that's a nice link to your source.

Reminder that the Serb is an inferior being.

speaking in his barbaric runes, were no civilized nation can understand him. Forever shun by the civilized people.

Serbs are so inferior, that to speak with thr outside world, they need to adopt the writting system of his superior.

Serbs will reply to my comment in his runes, insulting me, he will think himself smart and witty, other Serbs will congratulate him, but soon they'll realize their own inferiority

their own barbaric language, isolates them, and thus they must adopt the language of their betters.

Croatia has achieved cultural victory.

>American general
>Has anything to say into EU's affairs.
Pick one and only one.

You can also find actial scans of the report

dumb phoneposter

Lulz

:*

Pasta or not

Very well put my friend

alright where are the scans? that website is the only one reporting it and the website is fake news.

google.co.uk/search?q="Kosovo is the best example to show what happens when the international community, led by America, engages to defend its values and interests"

>if it wants to join the EU, Serbia needs to acknowledge Kosovo

Lol, like an ameritard would have something to about the eu.

>if it wants to join the EU
Congratz Serbbros, you just got your way out.
Wish we got blocked like this.

Not the only website. Look more.

Pic related, scan

Thats a good thing you idiots.
Kosovo army alone stands no chance against Serbia.

Nice way to spin what he said m8

REMOVE THIS

Think about it.
Serbia cant attack Kosovo just because there are American troops there.
Kosovo army could have about 4,5k troops, couple of tanks, and few armored vehicles, do you really that could stop Serbian rush?

This is a very promising move by Mattis. I like it.

Wow serbs see in everything a victory. Projecting this hard.

Everyone knows, when Americans pull their troops out of Kosovo, le accordion man will start to play his music again.

I'm just waiting for a major happening like ww3.
As soon as the rest of the world gets distracted, balkan muslims are getting murdered.

Well, we've been arming up for some reason. And there's talk of reintroducing compulsory service.

I think we may just get our chance to get blown into smithereens in some modern balkan war after all lads.

Very soon too, by the looks of it.

"arming up" with what? You dont have money to feed serbian folks. Buying some old shit of russia from the 60s.

We dont need any more equipment.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipment_of_the_Serbian_Army

>money to feed
The last time I checked, we weren't a communist country anymore.

>Buying some old shit
We do what we can within our own limitations. The pace at which these things are being acquired (for apparently 'no reason') though is none the less worrisome.

Serbcucks and other slavshits BTFOd eternally.
BASED MAD DOG!

Serbs are subhuman savages. Their males should be enslaved and women taken into Turkish harems.

But Kosovo was autonomous already before?

Yes. But they declared independence and Serbia didn't acknowledge it, as expected.

Well i was kind of against the Nato bombing but now i can fully understand. One german Jet could bomb the fuck out of your "limited" stuff, let alone an american one.

>implying you can attack an independent country without the international community bombing the shit out of you 1999-style
Kys delusional faggot

>implying you can't

>independent country

this guy also wants to support "moderate" beheaders in syria

how the fuck have you not realised yet that trump is a good jewish puppet yet? Sup Forums is so fucking retarded.

What do you think Russia will do when the EU army intervenes to save "innocent mudslimes" again?
Will they leave us high and dry again?
Will the EU army have the balls to risk it?
Will Russia annex ex-USSR states?

Interesting times ahead.

>>if it wants to join the EU, Serbia needs to acknowledge Kosovo

EU is falling apart so basically we don't have to do jack shit.

Mad Dog can come here and bark some more if he wants

Europe won't do a damn thing.

>Joining the EU
>No source.

Honestly man, I was just memeing. I have nothing to do with Kosovo and I'm not even muslim, I'm a Bosnian catholic (Croat). But man, the fact that you see this as something good is beyond illogical.

I have no words. Your capacity for self-delusion is astounding.

Good luck to you and may God have mercy on your soul.

>won't do a damn thing.

CANT is a better term I believe

You can't expect the Russians to protect us when we don't give anything in return.

We need to make a fucking choice. Trying to sit on two chairs at the same time didn't get us anywhere and it won't ever.

I'd love to see you retards try instead of shitposting here.
Last time I checked, your (((government))) wanted to join the EU.
Also this

as you said, (((government))). Now that Trump allied with Putin, EU is going to collapse, I think we should strengthen our ties with Russia or the eastern block.

>Last time I checked, your (((government))) wanted to join the EU.

Last time I checked the people don't. And we wont. Thank god.

If they actually try to force us into it it will be a shitstorm it will never work. Not with the EU of today.

>Supporting a mafia state.
Really makes you think. The only good thing in that is that it piss off serbia, but still.

Well, to be fair, they allied about Syria, what makes you think they'll become BFF all of a sudden?

You have to understand, unlike our Balkan meme countries, America doesn't change its geopolitical goals for 180 degrees just because they feel like it. These things are planned decades ahead.

That aside, if I was a Serb I'd want Vucic to finally pick a side. He's trying to be:

>pro-europe
>pro-russia
>anti-Kosovo
>pro-usa

All at the same time. And it's not just him. I feel like there is general confusion in Serbian politics and I feel like your government is actually doing all of this on purpose, just so they can keep robbing your country freely.

Most ex-yugo countries have governments that do stuff like this, but yours keeps contradicting itself day in day out.

Not sure how the people haven't yet seem through all of this.

Why asre so many turks in Germany on Sup Forums? I know other cunts like Sweden,France or the UK get the t.somali/morrocan/paki treatment, but it's so obvious when turks fedorapost as germans.

wtf I hate Mad Dog now

Mad Dog is a world bank shill after all.
That was all a joke, wasn't it?
We lost the nation to the wto a long time ago, didnt we

Germans like to eat shit and Turks make delicious kebab.

Top kek

Fuck you and your Kosovo.

Why can't we finally have stability in the region?
As it currently stands, it's only a matter of time before the Balkans blow up again.

First Kikenyahoo and now this.

>yfw we got tricked pol

kebab here is a hamburger bun with grilled chicken,a couple of french fries and veggie/pickles. We successfully defiled their ethnic dish

Oh come on, this doesn't mean Mad Dog and Trump are bad guys all of a sudden. If you really expected the USA to change their policies towards Kosovo and the Balkans in general you were delusional in the first place.

I highly doubt it they said that.

If they truly wanted peace in the region they simply need to remove kosovo from the equation.

It does not deserve to be there. It was not created by some peoples struggle it was created by intelligence agencies. It does not have what it takes to be a functioning country.

fake news

Kosovo was in muslim hands between 1300s and 1900s and only briefly got occoupied by Yugoslavia for a century or so.

He did, look at:

No m8. Sorry.

>Training Albanians
>Muslims
>Most prolific gun runners,drug smugglers and kidnappers in Europe
>Good idea

hey i can play that game too

>starts google docs

Google it if you don't believe me. Ffs man, I hope you're memeing.

>Screenshots are proof now apparently
Come on now. Inspect Element isn't anything new.

I lack the vocabulary to explain you how much I don't give a fuck about Kosovo. I wish north rejoined Serbia, and that's it.
Rest of it, zero fucks given.
But if you weren't dumb, you would understand Kosovo and RS case are pretty much same shit.

armed-services.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Mattis APQ Responses_01-12-17.pdf

i found the original document, it's the exact like in the screenshot and i've read it but it doesn't say anything different than it's already said in the past

Of course he doesn't want to give up kosovo it's like a free base in the balkans. Why would americans give it up.

All Serbs on Sup Forums are salty about every little thing anyway. Fuck them

>what is banting

Well yes but people here refuse to believe that for some reason.

Oh wait there's no source. Fuck Kosovo AND Serbia

Gonna need a source. Also his first point is bullshit, given that he has absolutely no authority over the EU or Serbia proper.

Mattis is a shit eating prick, hopefully Donald will keep his leash short.

+ scans of document in posts above

United Balkans is a threat to western eurocucks.
The day of the rope will come you western dogs.

>01-12-17
also that interview was made BEFORE trump's inaguration and kosovo media is reporting it now, spinning it as much as possible like it's something special kek

Who the fuck let all you slav monkeys out of your cages?

There's a hard line between banter and telling somebody you want to nail them to a cross for liking the wrong condiment on their hotdog

Posted them countless times. Look at my sources and google it yourself.

Literally type in: james mattis kosovo

Why is this so hard for you to believe? It was on B92 too in any case.
>From 2013 through January 2017, Mattis was a board member of the Silicon Valley biotech company Theranos.[45][46]
Jesus Christ you people are so gullible.

>implying the US doesn't have jurisdiction over every inch of this planet

>b92
>literally a CNN station
kys

you are a moron. kys

Your time is coming.

>Reminder that the Serb is an inferior being.

>speaking in his barbaric runes, were no civilized nation can understand him.

HIM???
AVERAGE SERB IS A WOMAN
FUCKING SHITLORD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REMOVE KEBAB

as i said, nothing sensational about this thing. move along

jesi ti retardiran?

This is going to change soon, Drumpf will see to that

>Russia helping S*rbia
>Beeing that delusilnal

mc.rs/prodat-deo-drustvenog-kapitala-b92.6.html?eventId=4340

>United Balkans
>something that will never happen