Why is Sup Forums racist instead of judging people by their beliefs

I'm an exmuslim who consider's himself to be redpilled. Decided to check out this board and realized that a large chunk of you judge people because of race instead of what actually matters, which is what they believe in. A muslim whitey is just as bad as a muslim brownie. Same applies to christians. Same applies to non-religious people.

>Muslim
>race

That's not fair, OP. We judge both.

Calling me racist because i am on pol. that's racist dude. No racist here but you

You smart!

Tell me more about how I shouldn't judge people in groups.

When a Muslim argues he always targets Christians or Jews :^)

1. Diversity lowers social cohesion and trust in a society.

2. The brown people will almost always have different cultural traits compared to the native Whites of the country, even if some don't.

>A muslim whitey is just as bad as a muslim brownie.

Whiteness is an ethno-cultural distinction. A Muslim cannot be White.

we're not racist. We're war mongering warriors for peace

Because non-Arab Muslims don't constantly act as if they had a dick up their ass.

And Turks.

We judge people both by their beliefs and their race because both have an effect on the kind of person they're likely to be. A black Muslim is more likely to behead me for a minor offense than an East Asian Muslims but that East Asian Muslim is more likely to behead me for a minor offense than a white Christian.

We do both.

You can have shitty beliefs and be an inferior race. This is particular true of Muslims of course.

Because you are not a part of the tribe so I automatically do not like or trust you now gtfo my board sand nigger

>A Muslim cannot be White.

Are you fucking retarded? Whiteness is a purely physical therefore racial definition. Don't come up with shit just because it doesn't fit your narrative.

You aren't from Saudi Arabia, and you sure as shit aren't """"redpilled"""".

Is it near the end of your shift?

Sup Forums judges people by both race and belief

Those things aren't mutually exclusive.

Easy to disprove your thesis.

Christian whites of America vs Christian blacks of American

Shitskins are worse... lower IQ across the board, more violent and hateful than your average white nationalists could ever be.

have you ever met a paki muslim? they're x10 worse

arabs and shitskins are worse because we got cucked by abrahamic religions for a large part of our history. It's not related to actual race.

Exmuslims are usually cool dudes. I mean I've never actually heard of any exmuslim from a muslim dominated country doing anything shitty.

>Whiteness is purely physical therefore racial definition

Sandnigger pls. A European that spits on his heritage and culture by adopting Islam as his religion has abandoned his status as a white because he is a crypto-Shitskin. It's just like what we do with whites that are pro-Zionism.

>because we got cucked by abrahamic religions for a large part of our history

Uhh, buddy...methinks you're preaching to the choir.

Race is permanent, religion is not