Balt/POL/ General So um we of Baltic or nordic editition

As usual guys ,generate the meme magic ,we need to get conservative parties into office.

Other urls found in this thread:

tvnet.lv/zinas/latvija/644269-sieviesu_solidaritates_gajiens_pulce_vismaz_200_dalibnieku
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Women's_March
esmaja.lv/viedokli/kurs-iznicinaja-cukura-nozari-latvija
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You have it already. The ones who hate russians and love rapefugees

Nope,our party who is in charge is yust corupt,half nationalist half russian,if we had ''love refugees meme'' then this wouldnt be posible (Pic related)Ee whant Latvian nationalists in who would be corupt.

Latvians are dirty slavs.
Lithuanians are disgusting slavs.
Eestis aka Beestis are no. 1 and they are nords.

>DESPITE only THREE women!!!?!!
Fucking hate this shit ''reporting''.

The less of a problem you have the easier it is to make it illegal.
Make a burka illegal and what will happen? 3 women and their closest friends complain a little?
Should we wait until we have 10K walking trash bags before we start banning them?

have a bump

t. autistic Estonian immigrant

Estonia:
[X] Poor
[X] Slavic
[X] Ex commie block
[ ] Nordic

I'm russian and i watn to immigrate to Estonia.

Fuck off we,r full

So how Trump is exactly good for our future?

kek, more like we soon will be empty.

>There is no future.
We will be occupied by russian mongolotatars instead of germanistan and swedenbad.

Latvia is a non country with no history and should be anschluss'd

My family fled Serbia just before I was born. Am I welcome back yet? Before you ask, orthodox Christian background

fuck off we are full

Ummm kinda akward but,we have nothing to do with serbia,we arent eaven located in balkans.You screved up m8,we dont eaven have ortodox here.

Our news networks will stop receiving funding from people like George Soros.
EU will collapse and our economies are going to become stronger because of it.
People who left might return here.
The Overton window will be shifted, which will push back the liberal degeneracy for now.

I don't see any downsides.

My apologies, I thought it said /balk/. You guys are all snow Russians aren't you

SAVED

Nope,Baltic states arent slavic.

said the Lietuvan, lul

Depends on the area. Some areas are pure Russian slavic shitholes with actual Russians squatting everywhere while wearing adidas and drinking beer from 2 liter bottles.

vote NA

lmao, give me a break... Their entire party is so fucking corrupted. What relevant has NA done in these past years?

30th for Talinn is danish clay

>Be a country
>Smaller population than Berlin
lmao

You have a better option?At least they are Latvian Nationalists.

Voting for the Jew funded party.

Our budgets are roughly 1/3 EU funds. Losing it is good how, exactly?

Imperial Leather

I bet you've never even been to Riga.
Every Latvian I've spoken to has been based as fuck.

Estonians aren't Balts though

wtf is that

I'm sorry but this picture is false.
People like Didzis Melbiksis, Ojars Kapteinis, Linda Curika, and others. As well as websites like Satori.lv are very popular among Latvia's youth.

Pic and article kinda related

tvnet.lv/zinas/latvija/644269-sieviesu_solidaritates_gajiens_pulce_vismaz_200_dalibnieku

nice soap

Probably not. At least not right now, but our political scene is in dire need of new blood. Maybe V will reform itself and make it more attractive for voters.

How is it not good?
Our economies were doing much better before we joined the EU.
Growth almost entirely stopped the same year we joined EU. Thousands of jobs lost. Then thousands of people lost. Now not only we have less jobs, but we don't have enough people to work them.

Imperial Leather Shampoo

>2017
>Still using block soap

I always knew anglos were savages.

Go make a real thread you mong

We've been under germanistan and our banks are swedshit for decades and life sux balls here either way..

what in the fuck is that

Daily reminder to get on Twitter and follow these Latvian Right wing/Nationalist accounts:

@akmens
@JanisSils
@JanisIesalnieks
@ViktorsBirze
@matiss_z
@Eglajs
@akirstei
@VRudzitis
@DaceKalnina
@lizete264
@meInsuzbaIta

Pretty much every new building and road in Lithuania(Latvia, Estonia too) is built with EU funds to start with. A great number of programs that create jobs, modernize our policies and systems are funded by EU as well.
As a completely independent states we have nothing to trade or offer, it's a fact.

Latvian here,

Want to become a politician and legalize all drugs in Latvia similar to Amsterdam and build up infrastructure and bring back JOBS, TOURISM and make LATVIA GREAT.

From Riga Womens March last saturday

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Women's_March

i saw this faggot streips on tv the other day. the faggot went on an insane rant about Trump and how bad he is la la la. We need some memes on that faggot parasite

>despite only THREE women wearing it
So what they're saying is you're supposed to wait until there are millions before you start recognizing it as a problem.

DELETE THIS SHIT NOW
also 200 people came to ''feminist march'' i dont see how they are winning

no, degeneracy will not be tolerated here you dumb fuck. there would be economic benefits sure but drugs will not be legalized here

THIS
lel all the year he biched that Trump will lose,it was sooo releaving to see hw,s face on election mourning.

from what kind of swamp this disgusting creature has crawled out from and why hasn't it been gassed yet?

>legalize all drugs
we already have to deal with drunks
don't bring junkies into this

The liberal brainwashing in your universities works quite well amongst young women.

Source: I used to talk to a liberal Latvian chick on the internet for years

Fuck off, EU cuck.
The reason we have ''nothing to trade or offer'' is because we were forbidden from producing.
They shut down our sugar industry and transferred it to Spain or something.

We used to create cars, all sorts of tech here, we had big sugar factories, we have forests, we make a lot of alcohol, we export a lot of food etc.
Fuck the EU. We should get out as soon as we can. Lithuania can stay and stay poor.

this motherfucker needs to be memed out of existence, i only caught 5 secs of his rant but what i heard was enough for me. a liberal faggot homosexual parasite thats brainwashing our youth

better than the corrupt parties on top.

Did you really live here prior to joining the EU?
It was worse than fucking Africa.

Legalizing drugs will put Latvia in competition with Netherlands and boost Latvijas economy significantly. Don't see how it will be degenerate if it's regulated in a similar fashion as Netherlands.

>Our economies were doing much better before we joined the EU.

Stop with this meme, lol. All the renovations, all the new roads are fucking funded by EU. Only problem is that our politicans are either too stupid or too lazy to understand, that all that infrastructure is useless, if we can't attract foreign investors. Also, in 2020 EU funding will stop, and this is when fun starts.

also
> inb4 muh sugar factories.

The owners had a choice, either to keep the sugar factories and accept the quotas or just to sell them. They chose the latter.

Most of the youth intelligentsia who are politically active and have a large following online have leftist beliefs. (Satori.lv, Cehs.lv, Editors of TVNET and Delfi, as well as people in Radio and Television)
They will be in positions of real power one day.

I work in the government and most of my colleagues same age as me are like that. I hide my power level for now because I don't want to lose my good job, but when the times comes and NA gets 51 seats in Saeima, I will have the experience and position to help them govern.

What the fuck do you even know and do?

we need a new party here... we need to get on the wave. we need to independent. FUCK THE EU, FUCK COMMUNISM

If this continues Riga will have to be nuked.

what's a nebinari?

>suburbs of St. Petersburg thread

>plebbitball
disgusting

>tacos

It was improving really fast.
This is the problem with you underage faggots. You compare post-Soviet Union Baltic States to what we have now.
That's not how it works, you stupid fag.
Look at graphs. Look at the data. See how fast the economy was growing them compared to now. Find out when exactly our economies took a massive hit and you will find out why it's stagnating.

Red pill yourself, you stupid EU cuck.

Fuck off, Riga is nice place for tourism, many qt latvija qties

Non-binary genders

i used think the same, but it will create degeneracy. also, it will never ever be passed as a bill. you can stop dreaming now. latvia will be drug free. we also need to fight the alcoholism problem

You're an uneducated idiot. The Sugar industry would shut down anyway, because it wouldn't be able to compete with imports anyway.
EU is one of the reasons we aren't in the same shitty situation as Ukraine, Moldova and Georgia with Russian troops on our soil.

Do you think we can make it Latbro?Can we get conservatives in power?

Alcoholism is a symptom of lack of jobs and stability, and general depressing state of Latvija.

well, tanned austria, because of your whiny 'muh country faces russian invasion'- bullshit, murican tanks rolling through germany to the east and we have to pay for it. Thank you, you wannabe europeans.

lel mentioning ukraina and georgia where soros funded the colour "revolutions"

In fact it wasn't. Shit was bad when gangsters roamed free, that's true, but princes weren't so high and you could at least barely survive on minimum wage. As for the EU funds, look into when those funds started to come in and when they were actually used to improve the country's infrastructure. You might find that a large portion of those funds mysteriously evaporated. Faggot.

>We used to
Shit quality products for shit USSR market. Gee, i wonder why those were shut down. Also, our economy is quite diverse compared, for example, to Russia.

Are they good?They havent got any power yet,mybie we should give them a chance?Or mybie this year still vote for NA?

i have to agree fuck the EU it's time to be independent again. lets crash that house of cards and start thinking on our own again and while we are at it let also purge the motherfucking niggers and shitskins we were forced to take

There was no choice. They were forced into a position where they work at a loss or shut them down.
If (((EU))) wants something shut down they will simply put insane quotas on it. Then when the businessmen shut down they can go ''lol, we didn't do it haha, they had a choice :)''

There are quotas on everything. No one can simply produce as much as they want and sell it to whoever they want. They can only produce as much as they are allowed to produce.

The only one who is whining are the EU funded cuck news that promote russian fear, Hans.

Man ir tiešām žēl tādu cilvēku kā tu. Tev nav ne jausmas par ko tu runā.

oh and legalizing drugs would make it better

even smoking weed is pretty degenerate

Political structure of Latvia

good goy

I like that shampoo I usually buy the 2in1 body/hair wash

thinking of gas

NA isnt doing to well with russhits as expected.

didnt know ctr was active in baltpol threads

THERE WAS A CHOICE. They were paid enourmous sum of money though.

>Latvijas cukurfabriku īpašnieki, atturoties no jebkādiem skaidrojumiem, izvēlējās saņemt ES kompensācijas un tiem piederošās cukurfabrikas Jelgavā un Liepājā slēgt, cukurfabrika Jēkabpilī tika slēgta jau agrāk. Var, protams, vaicāt par viņu patriotismu, tiesa, tikpat labi šādu jautājumu var uzdot jebkuram uzņēmējam, kurš nolēmis savu veikalu likvidēt vai pārdot.
>Jelgavas un Liepājas cukurfabriku īpašnieki kompensācijās saņēmuši 27,2 miljonus latu. Ar ražošanas pārtraukšanu saistītais atbalsts pienākas arī pašvaldībām (Jelgavas 1,6 miljoni latu, Liepājas 0,96 miljoni, novadu pašvaldībām – 3,4 miljoni). Par šo naudu pašvaldības jau remontē un top "cukura ceļi". 333 zemnieki, kuri audzēja cukurbietes, kompensācijās saņēmuši 19,1 miljonu latu.

esmaja.lv/viedokli/kurs-iznicinaja-cukura-nozari-latvija