Unfortunately since I live in California I've been hearing #calexit shit from my colleagues nonstop...

Unfortunately since I live in California I've been hearing #calexit shit from my colleagues nonstop. Apparently some of the more unhinged Democrats in the state legislature are going so far to attempt suspending payments from the CA board of equalization to the US Treasury.

Anyway, let's assume Sacramento goes full retard and does it. What would happen? Congress could go easy on CA and simply absolve Highway Patrol duties into the Federal TSA. In which case, the TSA would be hiring while Congress could stop block grants to CA area PDs which means lots of unemployed police officers. Trump would then more or less administrate CA externally.

In a more extreme scenario, Trump could declare California in rebellion and occupy the state capitol, arresting everyone who voted to nullify Federal law. In which case CA wouldn't be able to vote in 2020 (making a two term Trump Presidency inevitable) while the GOP could split the state into two or three smaller states (such as Jefferson, San Joaquin, San Bernadino/Imperial) leaving the SF Bay Area and Los Angeles as Federal districts (who don't get any voting legislators in Congress).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S72nI4Ex_E0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1. Let them secede
2. Declare war on Commiefornia
3. Take over Commiefornia
4. Install conservative leadership
5. Enslave all sjw cucks, libtards, and feminists
6. Let Commiefornia slowly convert to a more conservative state
7. ???
8. Profit

>tfw you lived long enough to potentially see California get Sherman'd

soon
t. Tecumseh Sherman.

we should
>let them seceed
>pull a putin
>no most of these people are Americans and that want to be part of USA
>insert plainclothes forces to conquer CA
>install puppet gov't.

nukes

Why aren't you campaigning for CalExit? Let the cucks create their own country and burn in it. Leave if you must.

Or, in a result that is a million times more likely, the supreme court will strike down the executive order demanding sanctuary cities cooperate with the INS because it obviously violates the tenth amendment.

Your post was interesting and all but, and I think I speak for /k/ommandos and /k/alifornians when I ask this, what will happen to all the guns?

European tier ban despite all gangsters and mexicans who have them?

Would a confiscation be possible?

We still have units in there, they need extraction!

Do you want to be the last man to die in Vietnam?

There's really no good end for California at this point. Praise kek, I've been waiting for this day for so long.

If that happens i would be so proud of our country.

I'm in Cali and I'll be voting for/supporting Calexit. It must be done.

You sick fuck, you doomed those men.

I'm sure they recognize their sacrifice is necessary and want to see the state burn as much as anyone else.

F ;~;7

It's over Johnny, IT'S OVER!

they'd ban everything. confiscation probably not because they know if that got out there'd be guns waiting with the pointy ends out for the next police team.

They disobeyed direct orders to leave or be cut off from command. Their sacrifice is noted.

>If they want eternal war, well and good; we accept the issue, and will dispossess them and put our friends in their place.

>Going to war on a fifth of your own economy.

Turmp America: Literally Retarded.

>muh peace
>muh stability
get the fuck out of here fag lover

I bet you're a spic

All those dependents being cut off in California will ease the burden on the US economy.

Their business will be blacklisted by the US until they move etc.
They have a snowball's chance desu.

>trying to separate from the country that's pumping the water you need to fucking survive
#calexit

Honestly, I just want to be a citizen of the state of San Joaquin at this point.
>muh breadbasket of the world
>muh foothills
>muh central Sierras
>muh Appalachia of the West

IT WILL BE AN HONOR TO DIE FOR, SIR

What the fuck

Can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs B^)

San Joaquin is the name of the big valley in the middle of California, user. It's also known as the Central Valley. It's not that confusing.

I'm talking about your batshit pictures.

If this happened it would be insane, and not a good thing.

Enslavement? Martial law? GG on ever having rights again

What about them?

You're going to die anyways pham, what better way than in a nuclear fire as the Calicucks get BTFO?

As a California I will betray my state for the union

They're batshit

Fucking hell /k/ these are our countrymen yes their circuit court makes decisions that suck, but if you only like weapons for nonestopviolence get fucked. Our country deserves better than a bunch of fucking murderhobos.

>going to war on a fifth of your economy
>every civil war ever
???

Peacefully, after a long, successful life as a civil engineer with my waifu and my raifus, having done something productive with my life

Not in nuclear hellfire as the last remaining good country on earth rips itself apart, simultaneously destroying the global economy and giving places like the UN unlimited power in the aftermath.

pfft fuck that shit gramps, nuke California now!

Good riddance

>Going to war on 30-50% of your own economy.

Licnoln America: Literally Retarded.

>captcha "dess"

I go to UCSB and there is a sizable amount of dickheads here that think the U.S. will just let California leave with no problems.

There's this one kid in one of my econ classes that thinks Californians will also be able to successfully pull of a war with the rest of the U.S. God I hate this fucking state, I should have just gone to school back home in Arizona.

Pls liberate us ;_;

>Obnizki
Ah, sign is of make the perfect sense now, user.

They could probably use some units from Georgia... You know, for reasons and things... Might have to get into better shape and join up if that happens.

Too many edgy teens on /k/

>I guess what they say isn't true you aren't here forever

If you're saying you'd join those asshurt libfags, I hope Atlanta gets double sherman'd this time.

>calicucks are finally leaving /k/

We did it bros!

Let them.
>remove all military bases
>remove all federal leos
>cut the pipes feeding the state water
>watch as the cartels turn southern cali into New Juarez while north cali says fuck it and rejoins the union

Whatever happened to the whole State of Jefferson thing?

Wait...

Californians are actually being serious about that shit? Can someone explain this to me? I have not heard about this. Jesus. If Cali starts Civil War 2: Sherman Boogaloo, I don't know what I'd do.

Jesus fuck /k/...can you imagine what the "Californian Military" would look like? I'm thinking it would be like the Southpark interpretation of those Whale Wars fuckers.

"We use these socks of stinky *organic* butter."

>#calexit

It's a meme dude. 90+% of them wouldn't survive the first week of a civil war. Even if Sacramento decides to go forward all they are really doing is advising individuals not to file federal taxes. They can't actually force people in California not to file federal taxes and most people won't listen to the "advice" because most people realize they're setting themselves up to get dicked in the ass by the IRS when the state of California throws them under the bus.

>suspending payments from the CA board of equalization to the US Treasury
That is high treason. The last time this happened, George Washington raised an army to fuck whiskey makers from southern states.

This
It's time time to put them bastards down.

Why the fuck would you go to school in California instead of Arizona if it was your home state? Wanting to come here is a strong indicator of degenerate tendencies.

>In a more extreme scenario, Trump could declare California in rebellion and occupy the state capitol, arresting everyone who voted to nullify Federal law. In which case CA wouldn't be able to vote in 2020 (making a two term Trump Presidency inevitable) while the GOP could split the state into two or three smaller states (such as Jefferson, San Joaquin, San Bernadino/Imperial) leaving the SF Bay Area and Los Angeles as Federal districts (who don't get any voting legislators in Congress).
This would be awesome.

>Going to war with 4,000% of your economy
>200% your potable water supply
>largest military on the planet
>that has already surrounded and inside your territory

California: pic related

It would be the California National Guard, and nothing would happen.

The Civil War took off because South Carolina fired on Federal troops; if Jerry Brown isn't retarded, he'll wait for Trump to overreact. Washington, Oregon, and Colorado would raise troops; half the eastern seaboard would shut down and march on Washington. If they really wanted to be dicks, they could shut down New Orleans; that'd fuck things up greatly.

It's hard to predict how these things will play out because it's beyond all thought. That it's being discussed seriously should give pause and make everyone reconsider where we are as a country, but that won't happen.

Nobody has really thought of the consequences of what Calexit would mean, either peacefully or through force.

>suspending payments from the CA board of equalization to the US Treasury
There are literally idiots voted into the California legislature if they don't remember what happened to the people who did this the last time this happened in US history.

>they don't remember what happened to the people who did this the last time this happened in US history.
They never knew in the first place.

Damn we're goin full on red

Is that legit lmao?

The federal govt won't even need to step in. 33% of CA voted for Trump and we have all the guns, police, and control of important corridors.

They could just seal off the entire state and /k/alifornians can purge the libs in an intrastate civil war.

75 percent of the FEDERAL military voted for Trump.
The Civil War was only possible because every state back then had their own military forces of equal levels. The current situation is far from that. California National Guard is only 20k. The US Army alone is 500k.

And unlike in the past, California (and all those other states) are filled with their own versions of Fort Sumters, with a vast majority of California actually being federal territory (which also coincidentally are Republican counties).

You have to remember that most of the territories of these "Democrat" states are a load of Republican counties. And that they are all dotted with federal military bases.

Any idea that these states can compete militarily with the federal military is stupid. Most of them don't even want to fund their National Guard units well.

ITS NEVER OVER
YOU JUST DONT TURN IT OFF

youtube.com/watch?v=S72nI4Ex_E0

I guarantee you it won't be as remotely easy as you say. A guerrilla war can easily disrupt the food supply for the country and bring the economy to a halt.

>Washington, Oregon, and Colorado would raise troops
>half the eastern seaboard would shut down and march on Washington.
This is a stupid pipe dream. Most of the people who live in those states are people who most likely would avoid a national draft if it happened. Also, individual states don't have any ability to raise troops at the current era. The conscription service in the USA is a federal one. States don't have their records.

>he thinks California will still be nearly as productive of an economy without access to the rest of the US market or an open border policy with Nevada, Arizona, and Oregon, and by extension the entire continental US.

Unfortunately not.

oh no what will we ever do without our activated almonds?

>guerrilla war
>from blue state democrat denizens
Stop making me laugh, faggit. I've lived in California and Texas, and most people in California are afraid of guns, don't know how to cook their own food, and would run at the first sight of danger.
Guerrilla warfare? Stop making jokes.

>A guerrilla war can easily disrupt the food supply for the country

Yeah because the midwest is rife with BLM sleeper cells.

>Colordo turns a valve
>California runs out of water

>guerrilla
But the Republican gun owners voted for Trump. If anything, they'd turn into pro-Union militia.

>most people in California are afraid of guns, don't know how to cook their own food, and would run at the first sight of danger.
this. can't believe there are people who think california can actually fight a war with the us.

I didn't say they could win, I said it wouldn't be easy.

There's plenty of people out there who would be just happy to fight and cause mayhem.

nice get

I guarantee you that 95% of the people that are armed and actually have the ability/balls to start an asymmetrical war with not only the rest of the US but an incredibly large portion of its own population are the ones who would not be doing this in the first place.

Overconfidence is a dangerous trait to have.

You do realize that gun owners skew republican, right? You do realize that the military skews heavily republican, right? Or are you going to claim there are more liberal gun owners with survival/combat training than there are conservative ones in California?

> it wouldn't be easy.
How wouldn't it be easy for Trump? Most of the US military voted for him. Half of California is federal land. That part of California is actually controlled by Trump voting Republican counties. Most of California is dotted with federal military bases. The California National Guard only has 18,000 troops. And there's a good chance most of them are Republicans, because Democrats in California are some of the most unloyal pieces of shit I have ever got to know, that they would sell their country to Mexico because white privilege, also, they rather have Starbucks than serve in the military.
And most gun owners in California are Republicans.
Who is going to make it hard for Trump and the US Army?
Most people in California don't have survival skills that can allow them to fight at all.

Trump could still put a TSA inspection station on every highway into every major city, as the Patriot Act allows him to do. Congress could even modify transportation policy to funnel most traffic through these stations, or through Amtrak trains (which can get TSA gates too).

Let them do it and wall it off.

The demoshit will never win an election again.

time traveler here: this dose happen , you have all herd the saying ca will break off and float into the ocean well this is what that has always been in reference to. GG.

>turmp

>There's plenty of people out there who would be just happy to fight and cause mayhem.
And who exactly are these people?
I don't know any gun owners that actually like California's government at all.
You know, because they keep stepping all over their balls every year.

except these arent goat herders with arms caches repelling a common enemy, its a bunch of college kiddies that think guns are worse than murder. Itd be such a cake walk id make an invasion of the north korea look like kasserine pass.

You memba Willie Wonka half-assedly trying to stop Mike Teevee? "No. Stop. Come back." But not really giving a shit?

That's how the rest of us feel about California wanting to leave.

No. Stop. Come back...

OP here,

Some of the crazier state senate dems are way into it. The rest of the party doesn't agree with them though because even IF the state could pay for everything itself there'd be a 1-2 year transition period and in that time Trump could order the SEC to freeze all of the state bank accounts. Which means most state employees would be furloughed and calpers would die.

So, it's not happening. But I think it'd be funny if it did.

we better be in a timeline where we get fullautos again

>Overconfidence is a dangerous trait to have.
And that's not what you delusional Califags have right now, thinking you can take on both the US military and a large portion of your own population while having half your state already controlled by the feds?

Most likely someone would fire on ICE agents doing their job. Guardsmen would be brought in to protect them and rioters would fire on them. This is when Martial Law hpapens.

Of course it is. I said from the beginning that this is a fool's errand. Doesn't mean it won't happen, and it doesn't mean people won't die.

People do stupid things when they feel trapped.

3D chess. Fug Trump is turning the wheels faster than I could have ever dreamt. MAGA

would anyone even respond to a request to raise troops though? How many national guardsmen are die hard liberal enough to commit (at that point) treason?

>Colorado
>blue

Who's going to march on DC? The illegals? The hippies?

I actually have ZERO problems with the California government doing something stupid, because the Republican half of California is going to secede like West Virginia did from Virginia in the 1860s and Trump is going to send in the military to arrest all those lawmakers in Sacramento for committing treason. There is legal precedent for Trump to do that.

Let them secede

>California secedes
>Withdraw all US military units
>Invade California
>Create a class of millions of second class citizens to do work for half the amount of US citizens
>Cheap labor and electronics, money stays in circulation in the US instead of going to Mexico

>In a more extreme scenario, Trump could declare California in rebellion and occupy the state capitol, arresting everyone who voted to nullify Federal law. In which case CA wouldn't be able to vote in 2020 (making a two term Trump Presidency inevitable) while the GOP could split the state into two or three smaller states (such as Jefferson, San Joaquin, San Bernadino/Imperial) leaving the SF Bay Area and Los Angeles as Federal districts (who don't get any voting legislators in Congress).
This, please.