discord.gg/jQJ676u
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
youtube.com/watch?v=KxTeQLL2p2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

OPEN DOORS

OPEN BORDERS

YOU ARE SAFE INSIDE MY QUARTERS

Better yet Trump should pass a law that allows us to kick down peoples doors who support unregulated immigration to make room for the newest batch

kek

>OPEN DOORS
>OPEN BORDERS
>YOU ARE SAFE INSIDE MY DAUGHTERS

FTFY

Liking this meme

Holy fuck I love this.

cancer

Bump for potential

SAY NO TO CLOSED MINDS
SAY YES TO OPEN DOORS

Have a free bump

yes, this

This is some great propaganda LOL. Anyone who doesn't open their doors to refugees is a horrible nazi bigot islamaphobe! These hypocrites need to take in refugees.

You guys really suck at trolling. This is as bad as the get Emma Watson to stay a night at Calais thing

>YOU ARE SAFE INSIDE MY DAUGHTERS

>I don't know how potent the drive to virtue signal is
Okay.

can some1 post template?

>t. Tyrone

OPEN DOORS
OPEN BORDERS
YOU ARE SAFE INSIDE MY QUARTERS

I bet you thought the Hillary draft was bad too. Truth is, there's no way of telling exactly how much every piece of misdirection affects the overall change. If even two people fall for it, and it backfires, that's two more people who were refugeepilled than before.

Praise kek. Piss for equality was ebin too.

If it's so great why does this never take off?
Yes, it was. There was no subtlety. There was no well crafted propaganda. I'm not sure people even bothered to try to shilling on twitter.

Where's the point? It's not funny. You're just teaching people to lock their doors. Your political views are clouding common sense.

Does anyone have the "send retards to the army" one from the hillary foundation

I guess you missed the US presidental election.

> six million keks?!

Some normies might notice how stupid the left is and have easier time doubting their legit shit.

It's how (((they))) come up with ridiculous conspiracy theories like flat earth to discredit Sup Forums redpills.

Any of you memesters have templates for making fake shilling posts? Pls lads share.

Genius.
We must get this trending.

Let's get down to business

bump xD

Kek wills it

posted em to (((social media))). bump

>b-b-b-but, how am i s'posed to know if they are "good" refugees.
how does Sup Forums respond?

Call them nazi!

are we the jews now?

Wowwwwwwwww racist much?

My anus is open for the refugees

discord.gg/jQJ676u
Want to better yourself?
Want to get your life together?
Want to be happy healthy and successful? Join the Self-Improvement discord. Learn about life, wisdom, diet, workout, and all sorts of things that might change your life.
discord.gg/jQJ676u

that's discrimination user, those people just need a chance at a better life to become good people. everyone is equal

There you go

jej

good chuckle, fellow colgate

This is quality!

Call them a Nazi and say they are being a discriminatory racist and to check their privilege because they have a house and the refugees don't.

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

bumping with red pills

my daughter and wife have opened their wombs for refugees, will you?

Now that liberals are all excited with Trump`s ban to muslims, someone should open an account in tweeter and start trending this shit.
You can use this swedish propaganda as well, to make it more "international"
youtube.com/watch?v=KxTeQLL2p2c

keep em comming

Font work is kinda shit...

Brilliant.

they all live in sheltered mid to upper class 99% white areas, so nothing will happen if they leave their doors open.

Yes papi