PM of UK May says she does not agree with Trump's ban policy

PM of UK May says she does not agree with Trump's ban policy.
Did he fail to make UK on the side of US?

Other urls found in this thread:

ad.nl/dossier-inreisverbod-moslimlanden/rutte-wijst-amerikaans-inreisverbod-af~a5474044/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/29/watch-nigel-farage-calls-extreme-immigration-vetting-uk/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38787517
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_Muslims#Politics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Countries can still be allies without having to agree with everything, we are each our own dynamic nations with governments who have separate political affiliations. Hell Obama was an absolute cunt to us for 8 years and everyone put up with his shit.

fuck this retarded cunt

Why does my prime minister have to fuck up shit with the God Emperor?

We need Nigel Farage in power.

.....ahh ffs

She's not fucking anything up, retarded britcuck. She has to say that shit to save face. Endorsing Trump's actions or staying oddly silent would be career suicide among this shitstorm from the left.

oh good thanks for taking some of the
heat off us bongo's

trump did nothing wrong

>Nigel Farage
>broke UK and escaped

She doesn't agree. She wants to kill not deport them

>will make representations if it hits Britons, Downing Street

Is this English??

Sharia May supports Muslim immigrants.

>allow your capital to be overrun with islamists
>implying you have any right to criticize a man protecting his country from being overrun

Yes.

Theresa ''Literally who?'' May is a pro EU globalist cuck, and will be out of office and back to making appointments JobCentrePlus after the 2020 election

She's literally Gordon Brown 2.0

Downing Street is their version of White House burger, stop making us look bad.

you're right burger

it's a shame the left is so retarded

we need a 1000 year UKIP reich

Yea man, dis be Englis nao.

She better not fuck things up with the burgers. Trump might help demolish the EU.

What a fucking cunt.

He's trying to foster stronger relations.

You're about to perform a hard brexit. We need stronger US relations.

Just fucking suck his dick you fucking cuckold version of Thatcher REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It still makes no sense

What does "representations" mean? And what is hitting their cuck house?

you seem confused period. The UK doesn't get an option they go with us or they go under Merkel's boot.

why not revolt now?

he should threaten to send the refugees to london if they like them so much

it'd just end up like the beer hall putsch of the Great Fuhrer

We need more support

She's a cunt who's jumping up and down too hard because she thinks she's the only person sucking up to Trump.

Once Trump gets a little established and gets friendly with Russia and encourages Japan to have a military, she'll come on all fours with tongue wagging.

>Implying Londoners wouldn't welcome them with open arms

I hope trump breaks the security treaty so you ricehumping cum guzzlers can build up glorious Imperial Japan again

Why isn't Nigel their PM?

Sharia May

This
Stop being fucking ideological purists like left wingers

London should just go independent. Then we build a wall around them.

Fuck ''muh economy'' for 5 seconds. We'll build a capital city on the Thames Estuary

Our new capital can be Dartford

Not agreeing with, is different from actively opposing. We may not agree, but it's America's business.

Nigel isn't a member of the Tories.

>implying you wouldn't do the same

The ultimate fuck you.

nromies weren't ''woke'' enough in the 2015 election, so we voted in David Cuckermoron

2020 will be our year.

exactly. Its pretty clear that its the left, not the right, that has fallen into a mind state of power hungry zealots, drunk off christian blood.

My country thinks the same and the prime cuck has been judgemental
>ad.nl/dossier-inreisverbod-moslimlanden/rutte-wijst-amerikaans-inreisverbod-af~a5474044/

Some cucks are even ganna protest at the American embassy in the Hague.

Cucks, cucks everywhere.

stole ur meme

Not bad

That's because UK sill prefer their diversity.

> Allow our capital to be overun with niggers
> Implying that's any better.

uhhh....

If Paul Nuttall sorts UKIP's political stance into blunt structure, and makes himself more established, he can win 2020.

He'll get the white northern vote.

Conservatives broken all the immigration records. Why do you keep on quoting a woman who wants to flood UK with Arabs/Africans? She didn't want to leave EU, Cameron didn't want to leave, it's only Conservative promise that they will respect referendum, but they will push a knife through your back as soon as you stop being focused on what they doing.

6 terrorists/10

Reminder not to believe the lies about Theresa May being based

Britain is a Muslim island. Her remarks only prove the need for Trump's ban.

Silly brits, just don't turn into a caliphate or a warzone.

This.

Those 'mommy' posters last summer were shills

Fuck if she doesn't agree that must mean war

Farage is on his side.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/29/watch-nigel-farage-calls-extreme-immigration-vetting-uk/

I hate Europeans so much sometimes

England yes!

please don't do this, vodka user

He did his job getting out of the EU was the only reason he wanted to be PM and that were leaving he see's no point in being PM.

That fucking spelling in those comments. Is this what we wish to preserve, to represent us?

How comes it's football hooligans and their ilk who march for tradition and sovereignty?

Where have the true English gentlemen gone? All I see are chavs and trendies in genders I don't even recognise any more. What's worth preserving any more?

We lost it.

May's always been an SJW panderer
British politicians are shit, should've elected Nigel

I cant see Nuttall being PM.

Boris as well.
People who are regarded as nationalists are escaping from Trump.
Was he perhaps deceived?

But saying that I would love for UKIP to be the new opposition instead of Labour

so who exactly are the british going to stand with? not america or the EU apparently, foolish

>broke the shackles
ftfy

>women in charge
That feel when the only (((controlled opposition))) option we have is a women married to a jew and who cheated on her husband with another turbojew to make her jewling Marion.

Being on Sup Forums and being exposed to the glory of Trump ( though he IS a civic nationalist ) only exacerbate the fact France is fucked, along with the others big two.

Don't have much against footie hooligans and chavs desu. At least they're kind of doing gods work. But I do see your point.

I'd love to see cuck antifa and feminist protesters march against a UKIP election win while millwall and leeds are making their way around the corner with bats and bricks.

no, anyone who believed these limp dick cucks were nationalists in the first place were deceived
I constantly see European posters whining about how true nationalists are unelectable or too extreme and they're going to vote for the same globalist retard parties, and then they cry about the results when those mainstream "right wingers" take in a bunch of shitskins because their corporate and jewish masters demand it
It's a self-fulfilling prophecy and they deserve what they get

She had to say so, she was asked in turkistan while getting the big brown cok

>. Endorsing Trump's actions or staying oddly silent would be career suicide among this shitstorm from the left.
You realize you're describing a terrorist organization, right?

>If we upset the left, they'll get violent and destroy our cities

OP.
Didn't UK recently voted to leave a collective of countries who all had to agree to policies proposed by the few and forced upon the many?

Why is this disagreement a bad thing?

Are you seeing the irony?

>whites are leaving labour because of the cosmopolitans and the lenin LARPing leader

>more than half of the tories are getting sick of globalist cat lady, and are just pretty much waiting for UKIP to fix themselves

>green; who?

I'm more than certain that UKIP can win 2020. I'm also finding it normal to see UKIP sympathisers everywhere I go.

LibDems will be getting a little comeback. They and the Milkman have been shilling for EU like as if they're the UKDP (UK Dependence Party). They can get a lot of them EU supporting vote

This, I remember a quote along the lines of America can maintain its own border policy or something like that from her as well.

Yes, it would be good if they wiped each other out - I often think that.

We all banter on here and 'we wuz' it up; but I know that each of us really feels a little like that behind the bants. We all wish to belong to something we could be proud of.

In all honesty, I see less and less to be proud of every day. We've honestly forgotten how to be British properly. Years of leftist meddling and the growth of a culture of dependence has left us weak, stupid, common as fuck, and open to abuse by our own government and foreign invaders.

/thread

why are people being this retarded

Anyone else get a feeling there's going to be a happening soon? like a civil war or regular war? /happeninggeneral/

She's called Sharia May on here for a reason She isn't a conservative.

Watching BBC channels makes me depressed about this country as if it's some dystopia.

Sick of seeing interracial cuck shit, and ''women are being discriminated from...'' crap.

Other than London, BBC, and a few scottish and paki towns. This country ain't bad.

Like Blair, Brown, Clegg and Cameron. She isn't an anything.

Just a cosmopolitan shill who bows to EU, NATO and global elites.

Dont be that rude to mommy.

nuke california

but seriously, I'd love to see your libcucks get more radical, then try and start harassing/killing trump normies, only to then be btfo by a pickup truck load of rednecks armed with shottys

Rather like the US, the UK is somewhat split between triggered libtard enclaves and the more based population (see map).

Unfortunately the libtards get the most play in the media, so *seem* to have the popular opinion.

The rest is just no-conviction politcians pandering to what they perceive as popular.

I just wish we all had someon we could look up to. Our politicians are corrupt puppets. Our police are emasculated. Our 'poshest' celebrities are a brain-dead football kicker and his stick insect wife.

I'm not saying we need another Hitler... but we need some kind of Britler. I just don't see that in any current politician, party, or movement. Everything is just geared toward more materialistic, effortless degeneracy.

Just. send. me. back. to. 1954.

>if it hits Britons
>Bongland not on the ban list
What did she mean by this?

sandniggers with dual citizenship

Like this guy:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38787517

But how does it affect Britons?

she thinks sandniggers with dual citizenship are allowed to be classed as "Britons"

I think they could be called britons but they could not be called english, scottish, welsh

Doesn't look like a britbong to me.

*my jewish owners think whites shouldnt win

Nothing surprising. What did you expect from an anti-Semitic Muslim governed country.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_Muslims#Politics

Basically if some nig with both a brit and somali passport is blocked from entering the US our diplomatic services will protest it

Nor me. At the moment he is a figurehead for the reaction to Trump's executive order.

It has fuck all to do with us, or any other country. A nation's immigration and security are their own business - by fucking definition.

We all know we've been led down this globalist path. Some of us are trying to turn around. They will do anything to stop that. One buthurt dual-citizen bleating on the news is the least of our problems...

Jesus, this is unexpectedly insightful for a burger.

No, it's because it can be seen as unjust, and thus unBritish.

Banning religions because of the actions of a couple of members may be necessary in this time, but most don't see that; they see what I said above.

Trump: Did you ever hear the tragedy of Adolf Hitler "the wise"?
May: No.
Supreme Chancellor: I thought not. It's not a story the cucks would tell you. It's a Nationalists legend. Adolf was a High Lord of the Nationalists, so powerful and so wise he could use his charisma and skill in politics to make his country great again ... He had such a knowledge of Nationalism that he could even make the nations that hated him fall to his knee.
May: He could actually make his most hated critics love him?
Trump: The Nationalists side of Sup Forumsitics is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be too radical.
May: What happened to him?
Supreme Chancellor: He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then the fucking Communist Ruskies killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could make nations win, but not himself.