I'm autistic and entering into adulthood. 33% of autistic adults have plans for suicide at some point...

I'm autistic and entering into adulthood. 33% of autistic adults have plans for suicide at some point, and I am one of them.

I don't plan to kill myself to improve the gene pool or remove Asperger's from it. I've already succeeded with that by being a chronic virgin that hasn't held anyone's hand.

Essentially, I have no reason to live because I am very literally subhuman. The standard human has a part of their mind that I don't. I am defective and the worst part is unlike other mental diseases, I am aware of my defectiveness. I can sense every mistake I make but cannot prevent them.

So time for a final request. Name it, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AZuNA8zMeSE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_disintegration
youtube.com/watch?v=nC5XlkccfGQ
16personalities.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_deists
youtu.be/SjuZq-8PUw0
youtu.be/7CHUlE2wLAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

An around the world race

Sharpie in pooper

I would say don't do it, but you make an excellent case.

Dun do it fgt

I believe a form of autism comes from social isolation and inorganic relationships
>PROTIP

get the fuck off Sup Forums this whole thing is a dirty psy op

I actually read your comment. You are not subhuman. You kitten me?

The fact that you exist is a miracle in and of itself. You know how many sperms your dad shot in your mom? You coulda been anyone else....also you're still here fgt...maybe you should stick around because you've made it this far. Just try to make it to the retirement homes because we'll have mad video games and pwn newbs all day.

Also if you off yourself we will remember you as a third wave feminist who thinks Malia Obama is a great example for kids not born into priveledge

You can believe that all you want. I was diagnosed at 7.

I might consider that, actually. I've always wanted to travel. Thank you

At least take a few shitskins with you.

Do you really want to kill yourself while the world is getting more interesting by the day?

I'm in the same boat as you, believe me - and I'm seven years into adulthood already. Yeah, we may be failures at life, but we can sit back like monks and see the world fall apart around us with smiles on our faces.

This

>From the millions of sperms we've got the autistic one

This is what your parents tought when you were born

I'm not saying your not an autist assface.

I'm saying you should volunteer or do something that physically puts you in contact with people (kind of like an orgy but not an orgy)

And get off Sup Forums. T8k a br8k m8 this board....we've been under heavy schillings.

You shouldn't re evaluate your life based on some shit posters and a whole lotta shills:

IMO you have way more self awareness than a majority of buzzfeed or vices staff...you're doing good man.

Watch this

youtu.be/AZuNA8zMeSE

>Autistic/Asperger's Syndrome = Subhuman/defective/abnormal and NOT superior

You're a funny guy, OP. You had me going there for a while.

DORTHY MANTOOTH IS A SAINT. YOU LEAVE HER OUTTA THIS

Do this lad. Also drop acid several times before you an hero.

Think of the amazing odds that you were ever born at all, that golden chain linking you back in time with thousands of unknown ancestors. The fact you are here at all is a miracle. We are all born owing our creator one death. Wait a little while before deciding to pay that off.

What percentage of men who have Asperger's syndrome reproduce?
What percentage of men who do not have Asperger's syndrome reproduce?

That ought to be a good benchmark for whether it makes you superior (as you seem to suggest) or inferior (as I suggest).
The human brain is wired to recognize better traits as being desirable and attractive and worse traits as being undesirable and repulsive.

Varg is not subhuman, and he is also a sperg.

Cheer up. It could be way worse. Everyday you wake up be glad your not a nigger.

Kek wants you to live lad. Perhaps you will be his instrument one day.

Don't deny the digits. Praise Kek!

Try MDMA

It varies incredibly depending on circumstances and the conditions of civilization between hardship and prosperity. We tend to reproduce fairly well for ourselves, when we aren't in an idiocracy that punishes noble traits or makes reproducing seem to be a meaningless venture.

A good example right here of how conditions affect everything. Varg is a sperg, and his wife is as well. They have six children, and they are far from finished.

Read this user:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_disintegration

Your not "defective", your more likely gifted.

Suicide is never an option user, the pain echoes in this world after you die for eternity.

Take the harder path, make something of your life, stand out from the shadow, be the hero you wish you had as a child. Bring order to others in the infinite chaos.

Become MORE than yourself.

You CAN DO IT user.

Eh, I've thought about it many times. I'm also (not massively) autistic and a permavirgin (3 years to wizardhood).
But since it's so drastic and permanent to end it I always brush off the idea. My life is currently is not too bad (almost finished university) so I don't really mind keeping on existing for the time being.
And I would hate to inflict the pain and grief of my death on my family, even though I care little about my own life.

Don't forget we spergs are the holy soldiers of Kek. He will need us in the coming meme wars.

And if your life is shit, the only way to go is up, right? Maybe try some drugs. I started smoking weed a few years ago (alone) and it was kinda like an x-ray machine for my life. Helped me to not think like an autist.

>no reason to live because I am very literally subhuman
Unless you are a dumb nig, this isn't accurate.

Checked m8 (numbers irrelevant)

Autism is caused by social isolation in childhood.

But do not stress, the vast majority of Great Men over history would also labeled autistic now.

The test for geniuses and gifted children 100 years ago, is now used to label people with ADHD.

Wow England ftw

>a filthy muslime-loving croat is asking to make more nigger martyrs and further discredit the anti-left

by god if i could reach your throat from here

Above average intellect is also a common trait.

youtube.com/watch?v=nC5XlkccfGQ

You should clam down introverted people under 20/25 of age are worse of then their conterparts, if you are older this changes in some aspects. I don't think asperger should be removed from the Gene Pool and I don't know a singel individual in the iq range of 135 and above who hasn't some "special" traits, almost everyone of them has some Kind of existencal depression at some point. I for my part think, that also I'm for homogenious ethno states, it is good to have the varation within the population.

So there's great potential in someone that suffers from both aspergers and ADD?

>I am defective and the worst part is unlike other mental diseases, I am aware of my defectiveness. I can sense every mistake I make but cannot prevent them.

Ouch. Wright in the benis,

WTF are you talking about, Aspergers is not bad at all m8. You (if you are like most cases) can focus for hours on end on very intensive things, every downside has a massive plus like that.

>Austismo in social life
>Normies and now so fucked themselves we blend in
e.c.t.

t. Literal Sperg.

Do not confused caused by with cause of, and do not confuse correlation with caused by.
Sup Forums has been doing that too much this past year.

This is where double-blind studies and such play a part, not an open forum.

Autism is real. It's just a word that describes someone who is shoved away by everyone around them. A select few spergs end up being geniuses or multi-billionaires if they apply themselves.

For the most part, people are limited by what they are willing to attempt and what processes they are willing to start the first step on. I think autism is a bit more complex than that.

I've been cared for by parents, but I am beginning to lose all oxytocin and affection for them. Now I feel like I'm becoming alexothymic, and my moral compass is already started to feel like an illusion.

Not that anyone gives a shit, but my IQ is 138. I'm in America, we have plenty of variety. I'm not even concerned with dysgenics at this point.

I just don't want to give my children the same mind-curse, to put it overly dramatic.

listen to jesus' message. He sayeth on the 3rd day:

Stop masturbating. remember your squats and oats.

I request you do this for one month. Try living the redpilled life and not just memeing about it.

republicans in 2020 should just run a moderate candidate against the far left bern shit, and they should win.
Tho if the media is still cucked, the moderate candidate might lose, because of a lack of a powerful slogan.

Day: 1

Lets do this.

The ascetic life would suit me, but I have nothing to believe in. If I could just tend a temple, do some chores, eat simple food and meditate on a mountain, that'd be coolwhip, but I'm nowhere near that kind of society.

This! You can do it OP.

You can do that. Find a Buddhist retreat. They will also teach mental discipline and how to detach from the temporary.

Does not even the concept of you being able to delve deep into a world created by your brain, where you can freely form and play around with thoughts and deductions and everything, in any way satisfy you?

yes 110%.

Take a leaf out of eastern philosophy:
Your demons are your demons because they know you better than you know yourself. Learn to love your demons, use them to your advantage, turn what you see as negatives into positives.
I'm no expert, but i believe Autists have very high intelligence but very low social intelligence.

Social situations can be overwhelming, people after all are squishy and emotional, feelings are mainly irrational. this is confusing to people who love order and rationale.

I'd suggest:
- 1. take the 16personalities test to find your personality type, some are very rare, and people with them oftern get misdiagnosed.
Never know user, could just be your personality.
16personalities.com/

- 2. talk, talk and talk... to anyone, about anything, if you feel yourself going "oh better not say that", maybe think of a better way to say it, but say it you must!
talking to people helps build social connections, helps the brain learn how to vocalize thought, and also allows lots of opportunity for the subconscious to "speak on our behalf"...
Its only when talking about something with someone else we often find out how we feel about something ourself.

- 3. physical contact.
Hugs, touching, physical contact all release stress and anxiety relieving d-waves in the brain. very important! doesn't have to be much, but it helps. if really stuck can hug yourself and it will work a little :(

>I have nothing to believe in
>tend a temple
>do some chores
>eat simple food
>meditate on a mountain
>I'm nowhere near that kind of society

Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior, Varg Vikernes?

basically some forms of autism could work like this:
> something causes stress for kid, could be anything, properly stupid
> kid has choice how it deals with stress
> a, can go to others to get hug/talk to make better
> b, can "think" their way our of it by mental effort.

i'm pretty sure autists picked B when they were a kid. over a lifetime, they become exceptionally good at building "inner worlds" to escape stress and anxiety.
their lack of social skills, means they can't describe their inner worlds that are all so real to them.this causes pain

help make america great again before you check out

Same here unemployed and a virgin.

>Implying reality is created by our organs.
>Implying this has any significance on our ability to philosophize.

Your axioms are Schopenhauerian levels of spook.

Read the first part of BGE (Or second part I don't remember which) to get BTFO in a way that I could never do here.

join the club user.
we need new members, fine me like yourself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_deists

thank me later.

yes i know these feels.
to touch the infinite is truly enlightening.

however:
if all it ever becomes is a light show for your own mind, if this great skill is not mastered and somehow made real....

then all is lost, and nothing gets better in the long term.

I did wonder about building a "autistic mind painting program", from VR goggles and those brain wave reading hats.

Like MS Paint + VR + Mind reading.

Pop it on and you could paint the mona lisa in your mind and save the image to disk.

OBV why you'd stop at mona lisa is beyond me.

Think of the opportunity for MEMES....!!!

Next level warfare.

>tfw autismo with ADHD
>get obsessed easily but can just as quickly lose that obsession at a random point and get obsessed with something else entirely
This is fucking killing me in long term work. Like one week I'm on fire and get shit done and then I cannot get any shit done for the next two weeks because I'm not interested/motivated/whatever.

The visual of a lonely britbong hugging themself made my day

*hugs*

:(

why would you kill yourself when you can kill women and niggers? at least go out shooting to remind the cucks how bad it is to be male and uncool

holy shit exactly the same thing happens to me, it's so annoying

>start something with a lot of motivation
>couple days later zero motivation

My beliefs don't recongnise autism as a fact. I only recognize learning disabilities. Sorry to hear you have special needs and learning difficulties maybe you will outgrow them. That is my request for you. Outgrow it.

You're not helping, leaf.

Just a side note, everyone, I've been bullied a lot as is, so don't get worried about abusive people on Sup Forums. The reason I survive here is because of coping experience.

I wasn't really trying to imply thought processes or sensory input being 'reality', I don't know what that means.

I feel kind of stuck at being able to think deep and thorough but not being able to act on almost all of it.

i agree.

its a harsh pill to swollow to realise that at even a young age kids oust those that are even slightly "odd" in a way they can't even rationalise.

> A select few spergs end up being geniuses or multi-billionaires if they apply themselves.
> if they apply themselves.
> if they apply themselves.
THIS, i think this HAS to have some part to play with pol/s ability to get shit done when it needs to.
I can't help but feel there is a lot of autists who are wasting themselves (me for one).

> alexothymic
wow user, voice it! whats those feels bro?

> moral compass is already started to feel like an illusion.
is this related to pol/ at all? or geo-politics 2016?
what seemed so normal in 2010 is now crazy. what was crazy has become normal.
everything that was "evil, literally hitler" is now no biggy, if not great.

This moral compass thing, i also feel it, i wonder is it just the global political compass swinging back you/i feel?

"I'm sure a few jewish people felt this way before ww2"... is how im explaining it to people.

there is no point in living without struggle. a life that doesnt have war doesnt have purpose.

nihilism is only escaped thru rejectionism, and rejectionism is taking a stance for something.

so help us purge the shitskins from western civilization and destroy the oppressive marxism regime we live under. or fuck off.

Use your authism as a weapon for God Emperor against sjw. You can be our iron man.

You really aren't helping.

kill others, not yourself.

> mind-curse
i've thought this.

but then i thought.

my issue is not being smart, its the other bad shit that comes with being smart no one ever warns you off.
> ousting from the group
etc

if its happened to you, you are in good position to do something about it.
this generation is much better prepared than the boomers to deal with this.

on another note.
games + tv have anything todo with it you think?
like their minds are formed in terms of images/simulations/games, not what was words and convocations.

If i said, imagine a simulation of the solar system in your head now, then speed it up, with all the planets wizzing around.

can you do it? easily? is newtonian laws preserved? as in... can u run physics in your head?

i'm not sure this is the same for plebs.

I'm done talking to you.

>8.3 million American adults reported having suicidal thoughts in the past year, 2.2 million went as far as to make plans, and 1 million made a suicide attempt.

Drink beer, bone chicks (just believe me.. there's plenty out there crazier than you'll ever be) and race cars. Stop moping around crying for yourself and you'll be fine.

I'm sure this has been asked already but can you please live stream?

Do a flip

A man who is willing to kill him self has nothing to lose. Go do what you want dude. Go travel, go live your dreams. Get off your computer and live life. It sounds cheesy, but just get out man. Take a walk and don't go on electronics for a while. Don't dwell on the bad shit. At least give yourself a real chance.

Well, of course. Human civilization is the thin, fragile layer of veneer covering a gigantic, ugly beast.

Stop being so selfish, you can still try to use your autism to help society, there are many fields that benefit from superhuman focus.

That one actually made me laugh.
Good job on that one!

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT HERE:

I'm taking the Race Around the World suggestion seriously. On the first of February, I am going to spend the day looking for programs in which I can travel the whole world by bike or by foot.

In a few months time, I might come back and tell the story on a different board. I might also have a different outlook on life by the time I'm finished.

Thanks everyone. The thread can archive now.

Don't listen to anyone else. Go to hwndu and set yourself on fire.

I want you to actually do that, I'd love to do it myself.

Godspeed brother, get it done

Don't do it, I am autistic as fuck, legit not based on 4chans standard but really autistic, I am also bipolar, I struggled with depression and thoughts to the point of plans and urges of suicide for a long time, it can get better, I still fight with depression once in a while but I made it to be a pretty happy normal( or at least I learned to fake it) adult. I am a full time firefighter and a day trader(something autists are actually great at that makes bank once you get it) and I have a beautiful wife and three awesome non autistic kids(yes they are mine you faggots) I never thought I would get here either but I did and so can you, I know this is Sup Forums the internet hate machine but if you are serious about this and want someone to talk we are here for you, I'm literally on pol half the day everyday.

WTF is up with this spam shit >__<

REEEEEEEE

youtu.be/SjuZq-8PUw0

You'd like my suggestion more if you'd just try it.

>>

Don't tell people that they can make their life better. You are giving away the last redpill that Sup Forums has to offer.

wrong link.
youtu.be/7CHUlE2wLAQ

"to be or not to be" speech by mistake.
dont watch that one OP.
TO BE OP!
TO BE OP!
TO BE OP!

I am an autist of some sorts. I figure that part of my brain just wasn't necessary. I don't see it as an illness necessarily. My ocd and anxiety issues related to it are though.

Tell me, were you not allowed to socialize with other kids while you were younger, were your parents overprotective?

I need to get deeper into literature, I have kind of put that off for too long, but there might be some answers in that or at the very least I can feel the feels and epiphanies certain writers had.
It's always funny to see that people have struggled with using their full potential since forever.

Damn it! Why did you have to get my hopes up? :(

My parents were worried sick that I wasn't making hardly any friends.

But see the announcement above. I'm going to bike in a few countries, not necessarily the whole world, but perhaps across some stretches of China or Europe.

Also please post on Sup Forums Sup Forums or Sup Forums cause that's the only way ill see it... Or /vr/...

Don't kill your self if your family is still alive

You are worth something to your mother and siblings and they worry about you all the time.

cut your penis off and eat it and record the whole thing

First it's not like your children are exact carboon copys of you, in fact the studys suggest, the Iq and the autism is more related to the genes of the mother. However you should try not to feel sorry for yourself, most of the people will go through hard times in their lives. Your problems with being unable to believe in anything is somewhat severe, because like you said, that's a big part of being a human and being able to create something, but there are ways to deal with it. You should search for a hard activity in nature like wood work, it's not working miracles, but it really helps. Taking days long hiking Trips is a good thing too. In general leaving you personal comfort zone is what you should try.

THIS but not dylann roof style, kill somebody who deserves it

ya know man. If you can actaully type here, an arent a troll, it might be time to accept the fact that while you will never be what you think a human is, you can exist as something else.

A lot of people in the military do, the people who buy into the warfighter part. I wont go into it here, too hostile of an environment, but the world is wide fucking open to you man.

You are actually more free than anyone else. Free to explore, move around.

Take a job as a fiber optic technicial, travel the world. Want love? If it doesnt work in the west, as shitty as it is to say, go nab a wife from southeast asia. They expect less from their men, and are more grateful for what they do get.

>are more related

May Kek keep you safe

Can you explain just a little what you mean by people in the military thinking of themselves as something different? What does it do to them? I'm very curious.

Listen pussyboy you've been brainwashed by your culture as to what you believe is important in life. You have plenty of potential to become love, the ultimate goal. Also you can learn how to effect things with intention and your mind, in some cases becoming far more effective than able minded people.

Email me I can help: [email protected]

> deeper into literature
same. i fucking hate reading. on some level the buad rate angers me.
i'd advise Jordan Peterson's lectures on Myth and Personality. Mentions that artists, authors etc pass on "meaning" subconsciously. in fact most of the meaning is passed on this way.
so all art, culture etc can be seen as one constantly evolving story. tl;dr... stories are not just stories they WANT you todo something.
> Examples gross as earth exhort me!
> It's always funny to see that people have struggled with using their full potential since forever.

i think this a lot.

real red pills:
> your friends don't want you to succeed
> your parents don't want you to succeed
both in some way, they do, and yet, they don't..!
they want you todo "okay", but they would never like it if you stepped out of the shadow of history to make your mark.

nothing has amazed me more than the anger of others when confronted with someone else's great success.

I don't think I could ever commit suicide. As in, I would just go for broke and do everything I wanted to do and die of starvation or something trying to reach my dreams. Suicide seems like you just give up before knowing the ending.

Weak shits like you do not deserve to know the pleasures and happynes of life,so do a flip faggot.

Hmk, I saw it already but I'm just throwing 2 cents in here, someone diagnosed with autism can integrate into society just fine, the heart of the matter is self confidence. Never treat your diagnosis as something which cripples you, as it prevents you from succeeding in life to your full potential. Confidence guides social situations, and reminding yourself of autism will only hurt your confidence. Never tell people you have it, too. If it gets bad enough, I'd suggest you move to a new place, start a fresh slate, and succeed. America is huge, reinvent yourself.