Ex liberal here. Trying to redpill myself and get rid of my old delusions about people and societies...

Ex liberal here. Trying to redpill myself and get rid of my old delusions about people and societies. Found this picture elsewhere. Are these the most redpilled books, or I should read something else?

Read Zarathustra, forget the trash around it

This

>Alt-right trash meme books
>NEET-zsche
>Fedorkins
>Bore-well

Yeah, nah.

Mein kampf

I don't like being too politically correct, but don't want to go full 1488 either.

If there's one book I can't recommend enough it's this. The Unseen Hand, by Ralph Epperson. It's 400+ pages but still a quick read, and not a hard book to get through like some of the others in your pic. It focuses a lot about America but reading this you'll know more than 90% Americans about their own Country. Russia is in it too, from the late Rostavs to the soviet union days.

No other books but you should try to SUCK A DICK FAGG0T SHILL. NO WAY UOU READ ANY BOOKS YOURE JUST LARPING, HAROLD

David Duke - My Awakening
Kevin MacDonald - Understanding Jewish Influence
Richard McCulloch - The Nordish Quest
Norman Finkelstein - The Holocaust Industry

Read some Jack London.

Specifically 'The Sea Wolf' and 'Call of the Wild'.

You can't swallow the redpill without being aware and hopefully proficient at using violence in dire circumstances.

These two books are classics that stress the self comes far before the collective.

>Monkey Brains & other quick money garbage
>Genuine literary classics

this picture is incredibly offensive

Search pol recommended reading.

There is a large list on goodread. Pick whatever you are interested in.

Why not read traditionalisr books instead of thick rationalist shit you can only appreciate having come from a traditional background? Read Plato, Aquinas, Dostoyevsky and then maybe later Nietzsche, Evola, Spengler.

I'm reading The Idiot at the moment and it is the single most reflective book I've ever read.

Read Brave New World instead of 1974.

From J. Philippe Rushton, the most red-pilled leaf ever: Race, Evolution, and Behavior: A Life History Perspective.

>Putting Nietzsche and Orwell among this mob

The fuck is wrong with you?

Hitler's table talks. It's just a collection of the conversations he had with his staff during lunch. It's more insightful into his thoughts than mein kampf.

HOW OFTEN DO YOU WANT TO MAKE THIS SHITTY THREAD OP, WHAT THE FUCK, FUCK OFF ALREADY.

t. David Irving fan

Based.

Read science, statistic, and mathematics textbooks, read up on philosophy, and draw up your own political opinions from scratch while thinking of things from all angles with a consistent core philosophy.

Only good ones are Nietzsche and Orwell, rest is trash tbqh senpai my dude. Try some Evola or Spengler to get a more philosophical understanding on what's happening in our nations.

>reading mike cernovich
>reading lauren souther
>reading milo
>caring about who "stole" feminism

You are gonna be hard pressed for redpills m80.

That's some alt-lite faggotry.

Check out

>The Decline of the West by Oswald Spengler
>Revolt Against the Modern World by Julius Evola
>The Crisis of the Modern World by Rene Guenon
>Industrial Society and It's Future by Ted Kaczynski
>Liberty or Equality by Erik Ritter von Kuehnelt-Leddihn
>Politics by Aristotle
>Plato's Republic

Stay woke.

>reading anything that was written in the last 10-20 years

Must read for foreign policy.

take out any thing written by Jews like 6 gorrillian mindset and Dongerous. replace it with lovecraft

Road to Serfdom is great.

Half of those are garbage

Spengler --> Man and Technics is good if The Decline of the West is too daunting.

read some Thomas Sowell, Willan F Buckley or Milton Friedman.