Guys. I'm a little scared

Guys. I'm a little scared.

I like Trump, but I'm worried his policies are triggering the left so hard that they'll create a massive populist movement in 2020 and take back the white house with some hard-left combo of Bernie and BLM.

Think about it, Trump won largely because blacks and Hispanics and milennials didn't go out to vote for Hillary. But now they're convinced Trump is Hitler and are super motivated to drive him out of office.

Even if the Democratic Party is divided, they have four years to get together, and the number of minorities and self-hating whites in America is really large.

Be honest, do you think Trump has a good chance in 2020?

>I'm a little scared.
>Think about it,
>Be honest
kys

Landslide victory.

Libs are gonna be so BTFO from the winning they will never recover.

why do you even fucking care

>concern trolling
automatic sage

I supported Trump from the start. And contrary to what people may say, I'm not a shill. I just look at all the forces against him and it seems overwhelming. I know he beat them during the campaign, but that was when people didn't give him a chance and a lot of people stayed home. Now those college faggots who didn't vote in 2016 are convinced they live under fascism and will be hyper-motivated in 2020.

the GOP is disenfranchising minority voters as we speak. They started it way before Trump. By the time the 2020 ballots are counted hundreds of thousands if not millions of black people will have been unable to vote Democratic.

It is a hassle to get a voting ID when you're poor. And voting IDs are just part of it.

You have nothing to fear.

>that they'll create a massive populist movement in 2020 and take back the white house with some hard-left combo of Bernie and BLM.

this doesnt work in the usa due to our government design and other shit im too lazy to list.

>black people are too poor/stupid/lazy to obtain photo ID yet somehow still manage to purchase liquor and tobacco
leftists actually believe this

>Canadian OP
automatic sage

no. it's called blowback

It's unreal how stupid lefties can be. I never get used to it.

>they have no sense of leadership
>cannibalise each other
>are ridiculously chaotic like their appearance in general
>have no real substance whatsoever, everything is superficial
>have zero understanding of human nature
They won't be able to do shit, even if they resort to violence in some form it will be just rioting that can easily be controlled.
Unless some of em start going full RAF, wich is extremely unlikely cause you actually need balls of steel for that.

you can buy liquor with a driving license. You won't be able to register to vote with a driving license.

Burgers, for the love of Kek, learn something about your own political system

that's not the point. feckless leadership is better than dangerous leadership

Nothing to worry about OP. Young people are identifying as conservative in record numbers. The fact is far left terrorist organizations like BLM are pushing moderates and independents to the right, 2020 will be an easy win for Trump.

What happens if the Democrats choose a black candidate? One of the reasons Trump won was that turnout was down in places like Detroit and Philadelphia. If black turnout goes back to Obama levels, could he still pull it off.

>>I like Trump, but I'm worried his policies are triggering the left so hard that they'll create a massive populist movement in 2020 and take back the white house with some hard-left combo of Bernie and BLM.
Only if they run Kanye to tell you the truth.

No you're the one that needs to learn. I've voted in the last 3 elections and all I have is a driver's license. How the fuck is a retarded slav gonna tell me about my own country? Were your parents brother and sister?

They might be butthurt now and think that Trump is Hitler, but once 4 years have passed I'm sure things will be fine.

>Seiously cannot get the nuclear codes

Fuck off, leaf.

you heard about the future tense?

I register to vote at my license branch you fuctard.

There's a lot of time between then and now.

Who the fuck knows what kind of ups and downs there will be?

Fuck the cucks. This Trump train won't stop.

I said you won't be able to register with a driving license. Your retort is that you did that in the past. Jesus Christ don't be so dumb.

most of the SJW crowd are a bunch of weirdos 25-35 and have no clout in the world. There is a fresh new crop of young people who think the SJW's are crazy and goofy. Add them to the amount of 25-35 year olds who aren't degenerate losers, plus the older people, liberals lose for the next century at least.

Feels Good Man.

This has so much potential for LULZ and jimmies rustling !!

MEME THIS SHIT TO OBLIVION AND ASSOCIATE IT WITH AN EVEN MORE WOMAN DEGRADING SLANG

>Bernie

He'll be dead by then.

It will be 2004 all over again.

The libfags hated the Iraq war and were marching in the streets, but they lost the election.

It was a record turnout - but for both sides. The Trumpenproles will come out. Trump will be re-elected.

>Implying the Republicans won't take advantage of their control of both bodies of congress and a no-holds-barred president to legislate a Democratic victory into a complete impossibility.

Seriously, this is it, the left is done. The government could simply revoke the voting results of blacks or women and there's absolutely nothing anybody could do about it, except chimping out and getting shot in the streets by the military, and they won't do that anyway when they can just gerrymander Dem districts into oblivion and make red state votes count for 20 blue state ones or whatever.

Mostly noise, little signal. The people enraged were against him from the word go...have they recruited new people by their actions, or alienated them?

My guess is they alienate more than they recruit and wind up getting btfo, but I could be wrong.

>Be honest, do you think Trump has a good chance in 2020?
>implying the republicans won't impeach him as soon as they get all the shit they wanted through
>implying the plan wasn't to make mike "zap the traps" pence president all along

I have a good idea. Seriously, hear me out.

How about we just wait and see, because "ifs" make you sound like a stupid mom.

>It is a hassle to get a voting ID when you're poor
You said these words in your post. This sentence is written in the present tense. Really don't tell me you're this dumb.

The idea that it is difficult or will become difficult for poor people to vote is a leftist lie. Fuck off polack.

This. Combine this with the national voter I'D laws Trump will Institute and the w020 map will look like the 1984 map.

Nah, Trump is going to force the commie blue states to actually enforce voter ID laws and get rid of sanctuary cities or starve- once this happens Dems won't ever win a major election again. This is the end for them and the beginning of a golden age for us.

I seriously think that Trump is an unwitting scarecrow to put a final nail into right wing movement and ensure domination of globalists and create a plateau for future operations against Russia. You already can see subtle and not-so propaganda which boils down to: Russians are bad, rotten people.

Trump supporters will be gradually harassed into submission by overwhelming MSM propaganda, who would blow out proportions his failures, which would be caused by various sources, ranging from honest mistakes and downright sabotages.

After that, the US will start to mend a rift between its people. And here comes Russia. Liberals already view Russia as a demon who raped their precious democracy and former Trump supporters will use us as an excuse to get back into the fold. "We were blinded by Russian propaganda!". Anti-Trump crowd obviously would be supportive and forgiving. Democratic nominee in 2020 would win by an overwhelming landslide. Anti-Russian rhetoric would be a driving force.

After 2020 the US and her allies will come down HARD on Russia.

Not gonna happen. The left is so fucked up huffing its own shit on identity politics that they just had some dumb bitch say it was her job to "shut down" white people.

The left is fucking over. For that matter, the GOP is over. Traditional conservatism/liberalism and civic nationalism are on the rise.

No one wants the leftist policies though, so they wouldn't be a populist movement. They'd just be the same group of whiny little faggots they were in 2016 with every grown up laughing at them.

OP is a fag.
The incumbent always has a huge advantage.

Why worry? Most people love Trump! LOL
2020 is assured!!
Trump is doing what he said he would do!

Except all that needs to happen is for blue states to keep everything the same while growing their population and being alloted more electoral votes after HOR and electoral distribution is readjusted for population size following the 2020 census.
With a Trump progression toward ban of abortion, removal of planned parenthood, etc., inner city populations may explode and California will get an absolutely insane number of electoral votes. Steady populations in rural areas won't be able to compete, unless they breed accordingly. And if they do, then they'll have more kids than they can afford and will need welfare.

Top kek. This time line will only get crazier and crazier.

to make a populist movement you need to actually be popular. These people are nuts.

maybe, I think Trump can do everything he wants in 4 years, not sure he even wants 8 years. There will be some push back but like the patriot act, things he put in place like nationalized economy will stay in place. Also he may just be spamming his most unpopular policies now and in 4 years we wont remember

he already filed for reelection

no, trumptards are just dumb monkeys with no self control. sorry russia had to be caught up in this

HMMMMMMMMMMMM..........

>the left
>organizing
The only time they organize is to burn shit.
God emperor should legalize weed to knock out have the vote base.
They'll be at home too baked to do anything completely content with being a waste of space getting high.
Could be one of the smartest moves.
His approval rate would skyrocket.

I think he has a good shot sure, and heres why:
all these protests, BLM riots, etc, they're so far off the political spectrum that it caused the exact opposite of what they were trying to achieve -- independents and moderates voted trump, white women voted trump, and in general white people are getting sick of BLM and being called racist every time their opinion differs from the liberal agenda. The far left are the only ones whining the loudest, and are only hurting their chances by being triggered snowflakes. You dont see moderate dems, the real ones that have a chance at beating trump, out there protesting.

This.
Remember our kids are watching too. Most of them think the left is insane and will do anything to NOT be like them.
Prepare for a wave of hardcore conservative kids, especially when they see pink haired mommy can't afford peanut butter because her professor needs that $400 a month payment for his Lexus.

yes you do. you see tons of everyone out there protesting him. I've even see people in the march of life protesting him

A 35% approval and waves of protests admist international outcry is not a great way to sail into a solid midterm. And he's only been in 5 days.

If he kicks out immigrants they have NO chance.

India is a strange country with a strange caste system that makes it dirty, but functional.

Yeah, but they are all complaining about issues we don't give a flying fuck about. I don't care if you don't have the right to cut your fetus out, or if you can't helicopter your floppy tits in public.
We need to focus on getting people jobs and to not be fucked over by a bunch of greedy brown people riding a Mercedes in the desert, overcharging us for a barrel of oil. They don't care that gas prices are high, or that the middle class is getting raped. They only want to write a thesis on how it makes them feel being oppressed, and get in open debates in public. This is why they are getting louder, because we don't fucking care anymore.
They went to school. Great.
How will that put food in my mouth or my kids mouth? And keep it there?

moderate dems are the ones that actually showed up to his inauguration. the ones getting triggered, boycotting, and protesting arent moderates. you wont see someone like joe biden or bill nelson out there holding up signs saying FUCK TRUMP and screaming NOOOOO.

up here in Canada the very few non brainwashed people are scared if the lefties take back control down there. Trump winning gave us hope.

>I like Trump, but I'm worried his policies are triggering the left so hard that they'll create a massive populist movement

Great. Trump is a populist, retard.

You forget where they live

if americans are retarded enough to elect him once they can elect him twice

I'm just hoping he breaks the two party system so we can have some options next time

Absolutely subversive

We had more options. You idiots ignored them.
On the bright side the libertarian party is getting funding for the next cycle since they achieved 5% of the popular vote.

Yeah but we need at least 15% to be taken seriously

Don't worry, just more fake news. They are pretending that there is some kind of enormous groundswell of resistance against Trump - when it is actually a very small minority of people who voted for Hillary. The press is trying to create the impression that EVERYONE hates Trump - and they don't. Just because the media does not do stories on Trump supporters doesn't mean they do not exist. We just aren't holding rallies. There are hundreds of times as many conservative gun owners as protestors, with a word from Trump we could disappear all of the leftists in a day.

Once Trump completes his first term office without doing any of the crazy Hitler esque policies which the left claim he was gonna do and instead makes America better I believe he is going to have another victory come 2020

im not worried about 2020. the only thing i am worried about is trump making TOO many TOO radical changes TOO fast.

which in principle isnt bad itself, but its way too radical for the overton window, which is mainly set by the leftist media. the media might use its people and influence to stage some "democratic revolt", as e.g. pushing (fake) facts as

> trump didnt win majority
> few people in trumps inauguration

etc. with libcucks swallowing this message and believing they are run by a quasi dictator who is about to become the next hitler, these people may be very much tempted to do all kind of riots, revolts, etc.

if such riots should happen, i hope his government will use the full force of law to control them. if he doesnt, the problem will only grow.

If Sally Boynton Brown gets the Dem/Libber nomination like a few people say she will, Trump wins. (Sally is the tard that talks about how evil white people are and how it's her job to shut all white people up)

If Zuckerburg gets it, Trump still likely wins.

Bernie will probably be dead by then, and I think this election crushed Hillary's spirit.

This.
Trump will do everything he can do manipulate the people, like Erdogan and other authoritarians did. Take over or discredit the media, and you take over the people.

Also, when three or four years have passed and Trump hasn't really done anything the Left acts like he will (i.e. throw all the LGBTQ people in concentration camps), several people will have likely changed their mind about him.

>concern trolling
I wonder who could be behind this post.

The left is fucked. They fucked themselves the moment they doubled down on their bullshit oppression olympics and bullying. No-one gives a shit about their autistic screeching and "blame whitey" anymore, especially the working class. The day of the reich is coming, and even the faggots have abandoned the left.

Trump will ban the Democratic partei by then.

Shut up and wait for them to feel the effects.

It costs like $26 to get an ID.. and I hate to say it but.. ITS THE CURRENT YEAR. Niggers have no excuse.

>be me
>present drivers license at polling place
>worker matches it to registration book
>I vote

How many other dumb niggers are there in Poland, you fucking retard?

The media discredits themselves

No. You need to stop drinking vodka all day, Demetri. US-Russian relations will grow stronger and stronger. A few lefty freaks hate Russia, but everyone hates them anyway. They will be pushed to the fringes and left to things like like jerk off to Maplethorp art.

>>actually do everything that got you elected
>>lose votes?

>>help out Minnesota with their Somali problem
>>Minnesota turns slightly red enough for more EC votes

>>Teamsters loving Trump in 1 week
>>Union workers love a strong man keeping their jobs here
>>working Democrats stay voting Trump, Rust belt stays just as strong if not stronger

>>DoE dismantled
>>teachers unions dismantled
>>no more democrat stronghold

>>Voter IDs
>>remove illegal and dead democrat voting

>>Democrats keep up anti-white and pro SJW bullshit

2020 is going to be fine. Democrats have shown ZERO initiative to change. Bernie couldn't even win and he was a populist.

4 years is a long time, dummy. The left is inherently apathetic, and a new crop of 18 year old voters will change the dynamics.

The American media discredits themselves. They have been an embarrassment for the last twenty-five years.

Its pretty much fact Trump wont win a second time. I feel bad for the guy honestly, he is getting more shit then maybe any living person has in the last 30 years. But he's got grit, he fucked up the left and won out.
But yes I'm college age and this was the first election anyone my age really paid attention too, everyone was convinced he had to chance. Jesus the outcry when he won was so sweet...so very sweet. I saw he has no chance of re election, even if he turned out to be some sort of god king leader of man kind.

pol is either in denial or want this so they can justify their own violence

no one aged 18 has ever voted, ever

Trump does a bad job and there is no visible change = We will never see a republican in office again

Trump does a good job and he becomes "da only prezdent lookin out fo us black folks" then democrats will be forced to do some drastic changes to their platform

Checked

The leftist's arent gaining momentum, they are showing their true colors

Thats in 4 years

Two timelines are available to us

In the first, the left tear itself apart under its own insanity, the moderate left will shift centre as they recoil from the frothing SJW who will emigrate further left a a result
>The signs are there, people drop redpills left and right, the fake news con didn't even left a full month before crumbling in mainstream consciousness...

The second, a massive revival of the right happens, as people realize that over the course of four years things got better, and not just on the memetic level side of things.
>The signs are there too, the rise in sales of defence products in germany; the rise in peoples openness about their right sided opinions...

They do in europe, that user is probably an exchange student

>A 35% approval
I wonder who is behind that number

Also lets see the protest a year from now when the fatties get tired

Call me a cuck all you want, I was positive when Trump came into office but I agree with you. And I think this ban of certain countries is pointless and just annoyed leftcucks even more, I wish Trump would try and prove himself as less impulsive

We all knew the outrage would be nonstop for awhile. I think anything he does will be met with toxic dumps for atleast 2 whole years. Two entire years of this never ending shit fest. But on the positive side his election genuinely ruined the lives of so many leftist I know.

>concern trolling
Fuck off CTR cuck.

S A G E
A
G
E