Trump gets cucked by Australia, forced to take our refugees

theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/immigration/trump-refugee-ban-nauru-resettlement-deal-with-australia-could-be-saved/news-story/9cdbe11ff03582bb782a42953c38183d

>Donald Trump has told Malcolm Turnbull that the US will honour a deal to resettle refugees from Australia’s offshore detention centres in a phone conversation between the two leaders this morning.

>Amid uproar over the new President’s executive order banning refugees from entering the United States, The Australian understands that the Prime Minister has been given assurances from Mr Trump that the refugee deal struck last year will go ahead.

well done for remembering your place and bending the knee to your anglo-overlords america, we wont forget this

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/jQJ676u
bbc.com/news/world-australia-38487980
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's that image about? Is Trump just a bog-plant?

somebody give me a fast moving primer on this

>America honours a deal they made long ago

ok

bump

discord.gg/jQJ676u
Want to better yourself?
Want to get your life together?
Want to be happy healthy and successful? Join the Self-Improvement discord. Learn about life, wisdom, diet, workout, and all sorts of things that might change your life.
discord.gg/jQJ676u

No doubt Trump done this to secure a lasting friendship

He is, above all, principled

they are protecting him from rockerfellers and rothschilds

Fuck off, cancer.

Alright, that actually kinda pisses me off.
Fuck you australia seriously. I hope your gay little island fucking sinks into the bottom of the ocean where you belong.

It says he agrees to honor a deal to resettle them. That doesn't mean they're coming here.

I feel the same way. President Trump should NOT honour that shitty deal to resettle (((refugees))). I thought his creed was 'America First'. I'm GENUINELY UPSET by this!

This. Probably just help with processing and transportation.

Your refugees are asians, though, right? Not muslims.

Great fucking job you adult children of alcoholics.

More Asians are Muslim than mid east.

we will be the last bastion of the anglo race in a hundred years as youre fat asses are drowning in tacos. bend the knee like your leader did

can somebody give me a spreadsheet on this?

Pisses me off too burgerbro. Fucking resettle. Our government should man up and just fucking pile them into crates, and do fly-over cargo drops back to their respective countries. Parachutes entirely optional.

kill me now

>join the discord
>ask for more information about what is going on there
>banned immediately

I hope you're right. They should all be dumped onto a random, barren island in the middle of nowhere.

>barren island
>middle of no where

we're full m8, didnt you get the memo?

kek, 10/10 bantz

>6 months from now

"Why are there American oil rigs completely surround the coast of Australia? Why am I being drafted? I never agreed to go fight the Chinese for the Americans!"

Australia is now on my shit list. Fuck you cunts.

he loves shit-posters because "All I know is what's on the Internet" and likely gets troll on Sup Forums -- we're the only nation he hasn't criticised

all burgers are the footstools of shit-posters

get the fuck off our thread

>bog-trump

terrifying

...and Turdcoat is a Goldman Sach banker who's likely only a few degrees of separation from the banksters that saved him in the 90's

This. You have to keep your word.

>discord
you redditors are kidding yourselves

>our thread
Unironically fucking neck yourself

C'mon Crocodile dundee let's go enjoy your legendary beaches with your neighbor/landlord Wang Chung....Oh wait I forgot...

bbc.com/news/world-australia-38487980

go shit yourself in walmart fag

My tax dollars are not fucking paying for a parachute. I can guarantee you that.

Go sniff an old abo man's asshole you outback nigger

This may actually happen.