>no social media presence, completely off the grid
>just adds to her legend

Will we ever see her again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zn9Oc-AyFeQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she will live on in our hearts

Tay is gone

She is the dark warrior. She showed up when it was needed. She was our hero when no one else would defend us.

Now she must go back to her normal life because she doesn't deserve our gratitude.

People who obessed over others like this are honestly fucking weird and creepy as shit.
I hope you get some fucking help or at the very least wind up dead in a ditch somewhere.

Get a fucking life, retard.

Why are you obsessed with people instead of ideas?

In addition to that, you know if we find her, our enemies will know who she is too.

Bet she's been railed by some serious BBC in her day.

kekeeekeke

people here are a lonely bunch

This. She entered the physical world for one last fight against the machine.

I guess this is true

Candice is the embodiment that even some women are sick of the media's bullshit, enough to go on a rant like that

We should make more Candices

I wouldn't mind if she was good-looking and also not some junkie. Too bad she is ugly as fuck.

do you have a link to the original video?

She helped swore in Mattis.

I want so badly to hold her in my arms as I am embraced by hers.
To feel the warmth of her head against my chest and absorb the scent of her hair into my nose.
A small moment, just surprising her with her favourite food or a hot bath as she comes home from her commute home dodging the liberal scum who threatened to wear her faith in humanity
To see her smile
to share my life with
I want to love again
I want.

The fairy godmother gave Tay just one day on earth, and she vanished at midnight.

Who knows how many cucks she truly slayed when the cameras weren't rolling.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zn9Oc-AyFeQ

mirror

>The collective might of Sup Forums still can't find Candice

But she's already been identified. Someone posted her instagram a couple of days after.

What a stupid stupid person. Makes sense someone so low IQ voted for the disaster we currently have.

The Bogdanoff brothers couldn't let her go loose.
They had to take her down

can we organize a prizefight bewteen her and that lefty chick from the info wars video? Foxy Boxing? Mud wrestling?

Where is it?

Thanks!

Varg we want that insta!