My name is Alexander Hamilton

>My name is Alexander Hamilton
>and there's a million things I haven't done
>but just you wait, just you wait

Does this musical glorify Hamilton? I mean it's accurate in the things he's done but was he really that much of a big shot?

Honestly do you agree that Trump is like Hammy?

I mean it's..

Hamilton was an smart immigrant Academic who fought for his country and made big personal sacrifices for America best. He was a master wity the pen and spoken word and left America better than he found it.

So, like the polar opposite of Trump.

The only thing Trump have in common with Hamilton was that they both fucked people they wasn't married to.

>Does this musical glorify Hamilton?
Not really, the musical makes him out to be an adulterer and a betrayer of his best friend. If anything, its a redemption story for Burr similar to how Jesus Christ Superstar was a redemption story for Pilate and Judas.

>Hamilton
>who fought for his country
>Britain
>BTFO

Also, only rural and suburban retards voted for trump...

62 millions retards apparently

Why do the people who claim ownership of this country want to ruin it so badly? And to think I voted for the man that will probably cause a bloody revolution in America and ruin it. Or we will end up with a series of failed leadership and our candle burns itself out.. just like a lot of ancient civilizations did.

>Oceans rise
>empires fall
>we'll see each other through it all

>218,959,000 registered voters

I don't care about a minority, although I do care that a majority either voted for an idiot (Clinton) or didn't vote at all. They could've had someone entirely different than Trump and Clinton if they really wanted to.

AMERICANS ARE COWARDS
AMERICANS ARE WEAK
AMERICANS ARE DUMB

Remember, "silent majority" was an actual phrase people used for a few months.

Sweden with an actual good post...

Then they should had voted better at the primaries. The choice between Clinton was basically four more years of Obamas politics or the first step towards becoming the world in Mad Max

>the primaries

Doesn't really matter. Only the people, the cowards who have power in unity but are too stupid to care or realize it, actually think that the primaries matter. Republicans picked Trump, DNC picked Clinton, but you could've still voted Sanders and Carson (I don't like Carson just an example) into office just the same.

Americans need an education boost. There's no reason this should be happening. This is why we had Obama, Bush, and multiple elections where a large number of people thought Clinton was a great candidate (lost every time though).

It's historical revisionism in a easy to swallow pill for the historically illiterate. Every person I have meet who wets over it seems to have a very uneducated hate of Jefferson for some reason and zero understanding of the period or anything that happened after Hamilton.

Sweden YES

Is that the pilot guy from rogue One ?

>Every person I have meet

like 2 people? I don't know why someone would hate Burr or Jefferson after this unless they saw it as some kind of fiction and they pick their favorite characters like someone who picks their favorite Harry Potter characters.

They are real people and everyone I met who knows about it does not suddenly think Hamilton is black or Puerto Rican and has actually started researching the founding fathers just because it gave them a thirst to learn more about them. That's a good thing!

I like the musical and I hate hiphop, but Hamilton was a hack, was Hillary x10.

Jeffeson was the real state man.

>implying Burr isn't the real protagonist

"There is no greater act of imperialism than for a president to ...
nullify our sovereignty and violate immigration statutes."
- A Hamilton, Fed69

What about Madison

>but was he really that much of a big shot?
Yes. Hamilton was an intellectual giant, and a total badass as well. He led the bayonet charge that won the Battle of Yorktown.

>but Hamilton was a hack, was Hillary x10.
Confirmed for having never read anything on Hamilton.

>Jefferson was the real state man.
They both were.

I like Madison the best, honestly. But he was frankly boring in his speech and writing and that's why he's not remembered as much as Hamilton or Jefferson.