Brit/pol/ - REMAIN CAN STILL WIN IT!! Edition

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=tRgcwT9X2J8

>Thread Video
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dS0xeZC-QIo

>Safely back in Britain after her glorified selfie with Donald Trump, May condemns his ban on Muslim countries
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38786576

>EU's chief Brexit negotiator says Theresa May's promised trade deal by 2019 is 'impossible'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/guy-verhofstadt-chief-brexit-theresa-may-eu-trade-deal-2019-impossible-a7550136.html

>Hospitals 'dangerously full' during winter crisis, says thinktank
theguardian.com/society/2017/jan/28/hospitals-dangerously-full-during-winter-crisis-says-thinktank

>Sharia May strikes again - We're helping Turkey build fighter jets
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/theresa-may-agrees-100m-fighter-jet-deal-with-turkeys-erdogan-despite-human-rights-concerns-a7551006.html

>Backbenchers put forward a motion to throw out A50
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/28/labour-mps-commons-motion-article-50-bill-heidi-alexander

>From pig to man and man to pig - Ex-Copeland MP turned down offer from the Tories to defect to them
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/26/jamie-reed-ex-labour-mp-turned-down-offer-defect-tories-conservative-party

>Former Governor of Hong Kong Chris Patten: May's Global© Modern Britain™ risks 'selling its honour' for trade deals with China
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38745204

>"Replacing the EU at any cost" - Reflections on May's visit to Turkey
independent.co.uk/voices/theresa-may-erdogan-turkey-trade-deal-brexit-human-rights-a7549636.html

>"You can come back!" - Britain would be given a speedy return to the EU if it chose to rejoin, says an increasingly grinning Guy Verhofstadt
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/27/britain-could-have-fastrack-back-eu-brexit-says-european-parliament/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dS0xeZC-QIo
youtube.com/watch?v=26i0SM5MwA4
youtube.com/watch?v=5TcWunHOqlc
youtube.com/watch?v=VaAjScGgAu8
twitter.com/ROUNDTHEBEND__/status/822982059182460929
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Feeling sad I'll never have a blackpilled qt from the 60s

Does anyone else ever have minor crises over the fact they've only got one life?

I mean, what the fuck? There's so much shit I could do, but almost all of it requires insane dedication, and lots of them close off doors just by implication (I mean, the transition from a renowned circus clown to a political party leader wouldn't be an easy one.), while at the same time the fact so much opportunity leaves trying to NEET it up a tempting option too.

But no matter what, there's about a 99% chance I wind up going into the coffin with regrets.

I wonder how she predicted that

Drop utopianism and you will be happier

G R E X I T

>Posting the edited autistic version

She was reacting to the start of the 60s counterculture.

The filthy hippies who squandered everything the previous generations had built for them.

I wish UKIP well but they'd give themselves a much better chance if they dropped the Thatcherite shit that no one in the North likes at all.

But..

I hate the voting situation here

>Tories
>Principle

The 60's was the decade of decadence, the beginning of the end of British and indeed western culture.

A or B?

Oh, I'm very bleak and dystopian.
That just doesn't answer what the fuck I'm going to do. Shoot for being a creative writer? Try and get into Economics or History or something academic and pointless that'll let me talk shit on Russia Today? Television? Politics? Make Let's Plays and try to bilk adsense until the bubble bursts? NEET and hope by some grace of god I inherit the house? Take estrogen just for laughs like?

>being a tripfag sperg

A, without a doubt.

YKTD's edit was better. Less is more.

>>Thread Video
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=dS0xeZC-QIo
I'm quite liking the presentation of this. Feels unironically edgy.

Have to go with B since that can be fixed

A

Reminder that once the xenos are dealt with we'll be coming for the Anglo

muh civic rivalry

everyone on this island has been interbreeding for thousands of years. if you think you don't have anglo ancestry think again my welsh friend

>Pro-Union
>Anti-EU
>UKIP hotspot

>Anti-Anglo

Begone Plaid

Get a good job and raise a good family.

Even as society collapses, I expect that there will still be a few pockets of civilisation throughout the country.

No matter what happens, it is still your biological duty to make sure that your family rides the wave and is not consumed, whichever way things go.

King Arthur will return.

I killed a welsh person and i liked it

>Walks towards you

The format of the video is a bit cringeworthy but the message is spot on.

"Impartial" BBC News right now, all about people protesting Trump's paki ban, along with comments from Corbyn and a cherry-picked paki Tory MP

Keep feeding the sheep their warm diarrhoea

youtube.com/watch?v=26i0SM5MwA4

>a cherry-picked paki Tory MP
B-B-BUT HE'S SECRETLY BASED YOU GUYS XDDDD
youtube.com/watch?v=5TcWunHOqlc

Woops - youtube.com/watch?v=VaAjScGgAu8

Yeah that was a bit unexpected.

Name my boy band

kek

The absolute state of labour. I almost feel sorry for them but then I remember all their crimes

I'd love to work for the BBC just to get closer insight into it as an institution.
It's fascinating they managed to become so RADICAL CENTRIST and enslaved to power. (Real power, not necessarily the government or any one party - hence this Anti-Labour glurge.)

How little they know

pre-toll smiles.

I feel like I'm getting stupider as time goes by. Is there a fix for this?

Read books.

>I'm sorry user...

>I...

>I've...

>I've let you down

>I've let everyone down

>I just wanted to be a g- *chokes*

>I just wanted to be a good leader for the working man

Corbyn is a perfect leader in spite of himself.
Like Gorbachev, he's a hero just for holding on to power until the necessary is done. Blairites within the party will lose the war of laws and vote themselves out of existence.

Then we get the rocky 1990s under lolbertarians. Strap in, working class. It's gonna be a hell of a ride before UKIP are fixed.

except thats not what he said at all. there is so much wish fulfillment going on in plebbit right now its unreal

> Corbyn: I'm not happy with him coming here until that ban is lifted quite honestly because look at what's happening with those countries, how many more is it going to be, and what's going to be the long term effect on this on the rest of the world.

Saying im not happy in a tv interview is not the same as an official call for a ban ffs

A, as long as he's a sensible one who doesn't get caught up in the rampant degeneracy in the gay community and is aware it's never too late to acquire a taste for women and settle down to reproduce.

To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man.

That, my friends, is why we should stay in the single market.

Like I said yesterday, thanks for the (You) but I have your trip filtered

I find reading helps but then I can't find the motivation to read.

REEEEEEEEE

Beautiful

To be fair it's not just the wishful Left that spin what he says to make him out to be more extreme than he is

Based Hannanposter

*more stupid

Oh shit

All the shit designed to elevate women to high positions is rather tedious once I start to think about it.
That's all SJWism really is. A front for a female coup. They saw that the smaller ships are being swamped by the tide, but they've decided the solution is just to pull women up higher.

At least they'll inherit a dying country, a dead planet and a population of nonwhites I suppose.

What's for Sunday dinner lads?

Crushed fucking dreams washed down with nihilistic narcissistic wank fests and depression

>tfw cant go and eat due to normie presence in the house

Watch as @109810518 gets around five or more (You)'s.

And by that I mean probably just something from the cupboard

I know what's not for yours

Hmmm.

>he says, while making no attempt to start a topical discussion

The overweight kids were a bit random.

Remain can still win it. Thanks I needed a laugh.

>Well I have to say, you're not laughing now, are you?

I bet you can't even cook.

Jokes on (You) I had roast potatoes.

What President Trump definitely gets – and what the Prime Minister is going to get whether she likes it or not because she’s going to be carried along in his slipstream – is that some people’s values are better than other people’s values; and that the best values of all are those not of Continental Europe (which have been tainted by the likes of Napoleon and Bismarck; and philosophers like Rousseau, Hegel and Foucault) but those of the Anglosphere.
Thanks in part to President Trump, it’s not just America that is going to be made great again but – with Britain beside it – the whole world.

twitter.com/ROUNDTHEBEND__/status/822982059182460929

With or without gravy.

YKTD nicks fags out his nans handbag and blames it on dementia when she questions how many fags she has left in the packet

he's a right nasty piece of work

Lads I got a slag on tinder thats telling me she wants to settle down. Im desperate guys. I might do it. I need love.

Dennis The Menace and the 4 Wankers

>Breitbart
>Churchillcucks
>Special Relationship cucks

Kek

You sir have a good taste in music.

Err have you actually met her?

What do you mean not laughing, your posting.

I am horrified by these events. And check Theresa the appeaser in turkey. Weak and foolish just like the uk we live in.

More importantly in holyrood there’s the possibility of the govt being taken down here. Thanks Green Party. I thought you had more brains than that – you’re walking into Tory mundell s tax trap. And if we lose a pro Indy majority in the ensuing election you will go the way of labour. I’d be so disappointed that you’d taken our chance of Indy away from us. You’re supposed to be better than that. And the result? Stuck in a Tory uk and out of Europe – dancing to the tune of trump. God save the queen. It’s a fascist regime. And there’s no future.

And the irony is that in an Indy scotland I’d maybe have voted green.

How long is Nigel's LBC show going to run for, he's on tomorrow right?

The US has a responsibility to fuck off out of Europe and never return under penalty of scaphism

Wtf is up with people saying banning Muslims will create terrorism? Surely that's a good reason to ban them in the first place?

'If we don't let terrorists into the country we will be less safe'

People didn't vote SNP because they wanted independence, they voted SNP to punish Labour and the Conservatives.

Get a dog

With the Yanks exercising their free speech, a lot of Brits are stupidly doing the same.

BASED NORTH NORFOLK

The more you ban people who kill and rape and blow themselves up from coming to Britain the more we British Muslims will do it ourselves so just go quietly into the night as a civilisation and stop being nasty to your invaders ok

The newly-completed Cambridge St development in Manchester. Not a fan, myself.

Ah, but if they assassinate him they get President "Palpatine" Pence. Sometimes I wonder if Trump picked him expressly for this reason

I would've thought Germany would have had higher results for the USA defending them

Frankly I'm loving it, so would have the pistols, a bit of anarchy in the UK.

The mask has finally slipped. And it reveals the face of the Neo-Facist UK that a non Indy Scotland will be chained to out with the EU and the protection of Human Rights Legislation due to Brexit.

Theresa the Appeaser won’t condemn because she knows the UK economy is going to tank.

Someone should have told Nahdim Zahawi MP “If you tolerate this then your children will be next”. Now he knows what the “Proud Scot Buts” must feel like when the Establishment vilify all of Scotland not just us Vile Separatists.

Yeah Starbucks is shit.

Theresa is going to wish she didn't ban the use of water cannons when the time comes for Trump's state visit, it is going to be a shit show to end all shit shows.

I will definitely catch the train down to London and wear a MAGA hat and wave a Union Jack and U.S flag at the motorcade, would make for an interesting day out if nothing else.

Shit, you can filter trips? I can start actually coming back to this thread if I don't have to see YKTD shitposting and constantly whining about the Tories.

Sometimes I wish guns were legal but then I remember Pakis and chavs could get a hold of them too

>Newfag

We should organize a brit/pol/ day out

That would be a disaster and you know it.

Yes!

Logistics might be a bit difficult though, London is packed at the best of times, but the amount of misled people going on the demonstrations against him will make it all the more worse. We'd have to meet up at some specific place in Hyde Park/near St. Pancras.