>patriotism at all time low
>"left-wing" useless government
>bankrupt army

How come Turks haven't invaded us yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

foundalis.com/soc/Why_Greeks_and_Turks_hate_each_other.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Give back our islands

NATO wants everybody to play nice. And the Turks want in to the EU, so invading another nation in the EU probably isn't the best way to go about that.

how come you haven't yet gone full on 1488?

There were no islands in mongolia,roach

Indipendent state of Kurdistan when?

Give back Constantinople to Christendom, you Ottoman Swine.

Islamists are weak.

Considering they just had a coup, and all the civil unrest, I think we could fuck them up pretty bad.

This is the weakest they have been in years, we owe to the white race to fuck them up, and clean the shitstain from the once white lands.

But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Fellow user,why do we have such shitty neigbours?

Bc white race controls Turkey right now. And Erdogan does nothing that they dont want. You are talking about invading but Turkey dont event protect the islands Greece took.

this, the turkish people are under threat, and they are quite many of them, I can't see how are we gonna get rid of all 80 million of you.

That's a lot of bugs, even for the Starship Troopers.

Even thought how bad situation Turkey in, Greece is not able to do that. You should be like Japan or Israel to won against a population and economy that bigger than you.

Was that in English?

Honestly, your army's whack bro. They were bitch slapped by the coppers and the civilians.

So your saying that a theocratic police state is weaker that a secular one?

You never had any islands Ahmet. Let's be reasonable.

Why are we still talking about invades or wars?
Whats done is done its time for us to be friends
enough with the hate dude

I don't want to be friends with a non white, ewwww.

Because we are no better than you.

patriotism at an all time low? You must be a fucking fyrom cunt posting from a proxy... greeks are more patriotic than ever at the moment its the government who is not showing it.

GAY!

What is this shitskin logic? Should native Americans get America too?

This, get me some sandniggers to fight! NOW!

GTFO, this is a cuck-free thread.

Mudshit, America was plains and fields before Europeans arrived, Constantinople used to be the NYC of its time before the durkas arrived.

>Sweden
>defending Islam over christians

Yeah that sounds about right.

>what is NATO
>what is the EU

Sage this shit

You idiots must be 15 or something. Have you even served in the Greek Army?

Greeks and Turks are ethnically indistinguishable. They'll probably form some sort of union

I was 9 months on the border apprehending illegal shitskins, don't fuck with me.

This, apart from the skin tone and mutilated dick.

Does Syriza government literally does nothing now?
I remember when they just came to power they were regarded as some cool edgy rebels who want grexit and full gommunism and shit, and now I hear just nothing about them.

Stop letting in mudslimes then.
Or keep them in your jails when they assault people. Remember that twat that killed the and raped the girl here. That's on you Spartacus.

Turks are Muslim Greeks and Constantinople was more safe and prosperous under the Ottomans. You can always refute me but history and fact proves you wrong.

Piss off sand nigger, don't forget the fourth holy crusades.

Is it true that greek education brainwashes to hate turks ?

Turkey is bankrupt too. In addition that %20 of Military(officers mostly) are in jail.

That's because like most leftists, Tsipras is a cuck. Greece really needs a proper nationalistic right wing party and I'm not talking about the Golden Eggs

>nigger
>shitskin logic
>can't refute any arguments

Please starve to death again or have your women fucked by negro slaves to produce better slaves.

don't talk to me that way you faggot piece of shit, at least I was on the border for 9 months doing something about it.
I pointed guns on shitskins, when was the last time you pointed a gun on a shitskin?

look mudshit, don't fuck with me, I'll fuck you up and every single shitskin in here

at least we have an education, remember the time you blew up the Parthenon because you couldn't handle its awesomeness?

So did I, so tell me, do you feel confident fucking with Turkey knowing that you'll life depends on karavanades and vysmata which is the predominant type of people in the Greek Army. I know I wouldn't.

We hate you roach.95% of people here hates you.And we will anihillate you

Literally this.

>I will fuk u i swear on my god oga boga i am 160cm and strong

go away sand nigger, we meed a wall against you shitskins in the south

what unit? 503 here

I will literally fuck you up mudshit, I'm gonna fire an m-79 at you and blow you back to the middle shit.

What if they want in the EU so they can all move into Greece rapidly?

>dear diary
>a literally shitskin sperm called me a shitskin

We need to build a wall around the caliphate in the north

t. Karl the Kuck

>more prosperous
Ottoman Constantinople was already outdone by the likes of London, Paris and the Italian cities. Meanwhile, Byzantine Constantinople was the greatest city in the world before the 4th crusade, with very few coming close to it

>more safe
Well when the Ottomans just gobbled up any opposition it isn't much of a surprise but Russia would've gotten to it if it wasn't for the Brits and French.

>fourth holy crusades
>holy
kys

I thought what they said about Sweden was just memes. I see now the depth of my mistake. You're all beyond saving.

I don't hate you and i'm a right wing maniac

I hate E.U the most

Dear Sven leave please. Nobody likes you cucklords nowadays.

549 bro

>Ottoman Constantinople was already outdone by the likes of London, Paris and the Italian cities

Only an illitirate island inbreed would claim something like that. Plus Istanbul was %50 non muslim up until 1923. While it was nearly %100 Christian during Byzantium times. Ours was a proper imperial city.

They aren't your islands.

you were an island, you had it easy, I was right on the border, watching the sandniggers watching me all day long, asking me for cigarretes and shit, watching them rape women refugees.

I seriously want to kill every single one of you, I was robbed out of 9 months of my life because we live next to your bigass shithole.

>our islands

Topkek,even Anatolia is not supposed to be yours,go back to Mongolia

It will soon start to happen in Turkey. In case you don't know the provinces of Turkey that border Greece secularist strongholds and much wealthier than the rest; so hordes and hordes of Islamists from shit stinking steppes of Anatolia will end up swarming those places in a few years, killing and raping and pillaging everything they come across.

During wartime logistics is a huge issue and having a foreign country uninvolved in the fighting transport you supplies is a huge advantage. I doubt the Greek military would do anything as they are cucked by NATO, but how likely are the locals in Greek islands to help us? How hard would it be to smuggle stuff across the sea borders in the Aegean?

>illitirate
and you're calling me illiterate

I want to point an M-2 Browning at you and fucking annihilate you.

The truth is, erdo grabbed you and eu by the balls
We have 5 million syrian refugee livigin in shithole starving ready to migrate to europe, I wonder how would you deal with it if we send them all

we have enough bullets for all of them and you

Yes please sent them.Make this mistake.

So Golden Dawn will become goverment and then we can annihilate you

What's there to gain from invading Greece anyway?
It seemed shitty even without a literal communist government in charge and then they elected them in anyway. Unless Golden Dawn actually comes into power and does some entertaining and newsworthy things your good days are 2400 years in the past.

stfu you brown manlet

where are the based greek Sup Forumsacks? these butthurt gayreeks are the fucking worst

no idea , they are crazy

I'm 6'2 1/2" you shitskin.

btfo mongoloid turkgay

There's nothing better than yelling "HALT" to an illegal muslimskin as he crosses the border while you point at him your loaded HKG3.

Best feeling in the world, right after fucking and cocaine, or fucking while on cocaine.

Turkey would rape Greece

Dude, calm down, if it came to that they would march in Athens in two days top, let's not even joke about that. Let's be reasonable.

wtf are you talking about, islands had it worse than the northern borders.

Fucking terorists
foundalis.com/soc/Why_Greeks_and_Turks_hate_each_other.html

Dismemberment of Turkey well?

what are you talking about, you were out on vacations while I was in a swamp catching jihadists.

Wall in Thrace payed by the t*rks when ?

there's already a double fence, paid by us, I was guarding the part where the fence has collapsed and durkas get in

Yeah keep telling your self that

I'm gonna have to apologize in behalf of the Greek people, we 're not all this delusional

>Failed coup beaten by unarmed civilians
>Losing against Kurds and PKK for years
>Losing against Isis terrorists
>Only last month lost at over 50 men and 10 battle tanks to Isis rats

nice army paki

>apologizing to a Turk

wtf is wrong with you? One of the best things about being white is never having to apologize to non whites.

The first wasn't so awesome desu Carlos. But you're right. We need to upgrade our educational system.

Well I am asking what local islanders think, not NEETs.

Will Greece recover from their shitty situation? Regime of the Colonels 2.0 when?

>This one angry manlet ITT

kys tsipras voter.

I deleted my post because I meant to put situation instead of education, my bad.

Are there islands on the steppe?

>Greek
>White
kek

have you even served in the army you little faggot master?

white enough to put a bullet through your muslim skull

>implying he is greek

he is a bulgarian you roach

To answer your question Francisco, no I don't think it will. Greece is a sinking ship. We need a wipeout in order to start clean with deep western values as our guide.

Damn, you got me

>gayreek
>white
KEK

look, fag
you wanted some real men talk, here you have it, that the realest it's gonna get.
you want to talk to someone that served in the shit, and knows everything about the Turks, that's me.

Now take the message and spread to the rest of your faggot friends.

>turk
that's it, I can come up with anything else.

Turkey's population is 700% larger

And 500% the number of active personnel

They would push your shit in

>white enough to put a bullet through your muslim skull

yeah, but they are dumb as shit, remember how Israel destroyed the arabs? same shit. Turks are dumb, all it takes is one hit or a good glue trap.

shitskin

nice, downtime for pass users is only 10 sec? cool

>shitskin

>gayreekabian
>WHÄ°TE
KEKKEST KEK

>retarded paki thinks numbers matter