Trump Address

Just leaveing this here. Guys I am exhausted. These last few days I have been winning so much Im not sure I can make it till the end of the year let alone the other 3.
youtube.com/watch?v=N0CSUhF4tyA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU
nymag.com/selectall/2017/01/will-trumps-trolls-sit-by-while-net-neutrality-ends.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump.

fuck off leaf this is an American thread. You can take the refugees.

When your wife's son finds out you don't believe in Allah, and Muhammad as his messenger, he's going to be angry.

this prompter reading shit it too distracting, he was better just rambling on the go, he comes off as a retard

Yeah i get kinda cringe from the too obvious prompter reading/eyes.

This

>acting like an adult makes him come across like a retard

Rural and suburban retards voted for Dump. They don't like it when he uses them thar big fancy city folk words.

This blatantly ignorant attitude is why he won. I bet you have friends that voted for him, they're just too afraid to open the box of liberal rage by telling you what they did.

People which talk politics in public are guaranteed social rejects. You've got to be a really boring, stupid person to think politics is an interesting subject to discuss with friends.

Unless you're calling anonymous strangers on your taiwanese knitting forum your "friends". Which would be truly pathetic.

No, the numbers are clear. No one in the city voted for him.

youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU
You will all have this moment

He looks much older. Is it hair?

His eyes are red and he constantly loses control in 5am by tweeting erractic bs.

He does not have nerves to maga. Sorry guys, he is done.

he stop dying his hair blonde it seems

It is sad that one of the few presidents to carry out his promises is Trump

>3

haha totally

!!!

DRUMPFT

IS

HITLER

Only chinks act like you

>tfw obama's power grabs and legal fights won allow trump to do everything he wants to do

LOL

Now this is autism.

Yes goy, totally correct. How is the weather today? Did you see our new movie? Also, don't be racist, vote Hillary

>autism

Oh wow, everyone in the concentrated liberal hive-mind hot spots voted for Hillary. Surprise, there's a world outside NYC, LA and SF. Also, you don't understand this dynamic of the US if you live in Canada.

Like this video, it's about 50/50

No, the leaf is right.

Go suck a refugees cock... we are winning !

>CTR/CREW Shill detected, sage em boys!

Seriously, now...How many of you would kys if Sup Forums is gone?

nymag.com/selectall/2017/01/will-trumps-trolls-sit-by-while-net-neutrality-ends.html

T. Female

Going against the crowd is scary

This dude is actually better than I imagined him to be. He's actually fucking doing what he promised and so fast it's almost unbelievable. Goddamned, I'm kinda turning on him.

Now if only he stopped his Zionism puppet faggotry, he would be truly based.

I was just talking to my coworkers about Trump yesterday, they were surprised to find out I voted for Trump. Said I "was the only Mexican" they knew who did. I also had a civil discussion with another co-worker who had voted for Hillary and praised Trump on how quick he had gotten to work.

This guy is a fucking hero