I'm thinking of wifing off a Ukrainian girl

I'm thinking of wifing off a Ukrainian girl. Am I a bad person Pol?

> They're loyal
> They like cooking
> They like cleaning
> They're babes
?

Me too
Help me

none of those are true, she will run away to work at a go go bar as soon as you get her in the county

ukraine is white

if you're white, feel free

These girls are super dramatic. Their nation has no culture so she will be a giant attention seeking pain in the ass. But if shes hot go for it as long as you can handle the BS

>ukrainian girl
they dont exist.

sounds like a plan

How can I get a French Canadian waifu?(100 % European)

You'll need to be housetrained first.

They're not actually like that, look in to it, they're super loyal and religous it's just all Ukrainian men are unworthy and Ukraine is shit.

Indian girls are too ugly for you?

this

there are many beautiful english girls, or in your case paki, why such a drastic measure bong....marrige is no joke

Yup

>read it as wifi
>uk has waifu delivery through wifi

Ukrainian girls are God-tier m8

go ahead and produce white children

So you want a noncountry girl?

Go for an Estonian. At least you know they're not taking you for a visa they already get them for free.

It`s either gold-digging half-turk, or not ukrainian.
Diggers are cheap tho. Their median income is 15 usd after NATO-junta coup. Just don't give her legal ways to rip you off.

I'm not sure how marriage visa's work in the UK, but if they're anything like in the states she'll leave you after the 90 days to fuck some average football player.

>wifing off
With a cloth or something?

Sorry but all Ukranians I have ever known are really stupid and I don't want a stupid wife. Also, they are extremely dependent and will rob you of everything when given the chance.

Marrying a Western man is nothing but a business contract to raise their standard of living, and if a better prospect comes (and it will), she will leave you.

>them
Yeah, I'm talking to a Romanian girl also.

Trust me that's a terrible idea.

Why

Go to UNI
>See a qt ukranyan
>I left the UNI
>See her again
>Blue hair
Fuck BCN

RARE
A
R
E

Ukraine is rightful Anglo clay, go for it.

>wifing
you mean, marrying?

They're pretty white despite manlet genes, go for it.(If you're not nigger, then fuck off.)

he's an cucked leaf who can't handle real french womyns,don't listen to him

Well as long as you find one properly.

Mail brides are degenerates.

OK, I'll go with this advice, EU 3rd world countries only.

Are you thinking of getting an internet bride or something?

>they're none of these things
>they are gold diggers
>expect to pay up to keep them
>they will hop to another piggy bank

A fucking leaf telling Ukrainians they have no culture, now that is fresh.

They are no more attention seeking than any regular woman, and the fact that they cook and clean and love children more than makes up for that fact. Plus our women are regularly ranked in top 10 of beautiful women in the world, I've seen Canadian women. They either big blocks of lard or these little mini dwarf people

this happens if you order your wife

internet dating with foreigners doesn't really attract sensitive and loving women

Just got bored of tinder so I signed up to russian dating and noticed they were pretty fit and they actually talk to you if you don't have pictures of yourself shirtless. I'm going to marry an English girl like a normal person.

Underrated

>> They're loyal
Kek

>gold-digging Ukrainian
>loyal
Anyone willing to marry a foreigner for a visa is not "loyal". She'll dump you as soon as she finds a better sugar daddy

> loyal
That's where you're wrong, kiddo

or she will got pregnant by Ahmed, will take your house and will force to pay aliments your whole life

POO

ON

LOO

>what is a prenup

Why would anyone want a French Canadian?

Worst kind of leaf. Very aggressive.

No it's ok.

This.

THIS. east eu women love arabs. i have no idea why BUT they do

Say goodbye to your house and money. Oh and that brother is not her brother but her pimp. Idiot.

Can you even get a good signal off a Ukrainian girl? I'm happy with my Linksys router.

>I'm thinking of wifing off a Ukrainian girl. Am I a bad person Pol?
The moment she sets foot in the west she will drop the fucking act on you, and use your ass only to get UK citizenship/money.

she wants the greencard

Marriage is already a bad deal, don't fucking double down on it by investing in a foreign bitch.

They are actually like that. Look into it

Pump and dump

>marrying stripper/prostitute who wants gib me dats
Don't m8. It's not worth it.

Well good luck.

What is her name?

>mail order wife from fucking ukraine
>complain that mail order women are gold diggers

at this point i don't know is this stupidity or Sup Forums mental gymnastics

I've met a few working in a university here and some of them are really cute. I assume high caste obviously.

btfo pajeet