Government and the occult

So in many governments, especially the US one, you find a lot of occult symbolism, and I thought we should look into those, see which we can find, and figure out the meanings of that symbolism.

The Flag alone has 13 stripes, the stars in the national seal are 13 stars forming the seal of solomon, 13 arrows, and the twig has 13 leafs.
13, always associated with bad luck. Valley of Hinnom is mentioned 13 times in the bible, this is where the place was for important rituals to moloch. nimrod, the great hunter, founder of what later became known of babylon, our first civilization where he ruled as king. nimrod was 13th in line of heritage of ham (counting that ham is the first, and his brothers 2nd and 3rd), son of noah who survived the flood. nimrod was said to stood before god, as in being on the same level of him or taking his place

Pic related is in front of the IRS building. The pillars have 13 parts, the hands do the as above so below gesture, the pyramid, let me tell you something about those
In old times gods where thought to live on high mountains, like the olymp. so because people wanted to become equal to gods they build their own mountains, zygguraths, on which the king/manmade god than can reside upon and oversee his country with his allseeing eyes. now a zyggurath is a pyramid, without the top, as you see the allseeing eye often seperated from the pyramid, symbolizing its disconnected from the rest. the pyramid also is hirachy. on the black part is written the constitution, with "we the people". the white part however, the elite, the selfproclaimed gods, the rulers, dont apply to it, they are literally above the constitution.

Furthermore all forms of government are satanic as it installs a hierachy. Satanism is the care for yourself only the the gathering of material values, succumbing to the cube, the material prison.
Christianity says everyone is god. everyone is like you. Noone above, or below you

Other urls found in this thread:

evilyoshida.com/thread-8248.html
cloakedtruth.com/jimmy-saville-and-the-9th-circle/
childabuserecovery.com/european-royals-killing-naked-children-for-fun-at-human-hunting-parties/
chiesaviva.com/il nono cerchio/the ninth circle.pdf
consciouslifenews.com/library-congress-confirms-george-washington-aware-nefarious-illuminati/1122149/
youtube.com/watch?v=xJrWB1c6HXo
youtube.com/watch?v=VvlAxDg2Uls
youtube.com/watch?v=e1V98DsNXi0
youtube.com/watch?v=FUDdOR618xE
youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY
youtu.be/EgSL3hY5iPE
hermetics.org/pdf/kybalion.pdf
youtu.be/w7c-XY695hk
youtube.com/watch?v=2iCLykzJ0d8&list=PLnR1QznvoziY67NTRfm2rOxjA7s5y3fX-
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pic related goes into some more symbolism. like i mentioned about the US national Seal, but also about saturn symbolism in general

i should have added that 6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism fears, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general. 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

Shameless selfbumb

second shameless selfbumb because id dont want all this to be written in vain

I enjoyed it. It would be well received by/x/

Bump, good read

>figure out the meanings of that symbolism.

Read "Secret Teachings of All Ages" by Manly P. Hall.

>13, always associated with bad luck

If you were a Templar in 1307 October 13 was a pretty unlucky day.

>Christianity says everyone is god

Secular Humanism says that.

How about read some fucking books instead of watching Alex Jones videos and listening to 2pack CDs for your info on the occult.

i suggest reading pic related
also bump

thanks

>Secular Humanism says that.
nope, the bible (couldnt fit in the quote because of too much text earlier)

>6I said, "You are gods, And all of you are sons of the Most High.
>7"Nevertheless you will die like men And fall like any one of the princes."
>8Arise, O God, judge the earth! For it is You who possesses all the nations.…

>Read "Secret Teachings of All Ages" by Manly P. Hall.
heard already of him, but have yet to look into it. have so much on my list i dont know where to start

>Knights Templar related to 13th
Was gonna say this. From what I understand some of them fled to Scotland and created the Scottish Rite

i still have the feeling like those 3 are still puppets of some other guys

evilyoshida.com/thread-8248.html
cloakedtruth.com/jimmy-saville-and-the-9th-circle/
childabuserecovery.com/european-royals-killing-naked-children-for-fun-at-human-hunting-parties/

>Peter Alexander Chernoff who confessed to the Police he had kidnapped 10 year old Kevin Collins, and supplied him to a cult within the Bohemian Grove to be sacrificed; made the below comments.

>“At the Bohemian Grove I was involved in a private ritual that was: Catholic, Nazi, and Satanic in nature. It was a service, a working if you will, with NINE relative unknowns at the time. A most unique killing ritual table with NINE retractable thin knives. Kevin Collins who was snatched off the streets of San Francisco was sacrificed as he lay on the table. As Kevin lay on the table the NINE blades were brought up through him. After this each participant buoyed by the others rose to prominence; leaders of the minions, princes unto mammon, I call it: NINE Knights, NINE arms, NINE blades. The participants: Willy brown, Arlin spector, Barney frank, Roger Mahoney (LA cardinal), Ratzinger; who at this time was the Pope, Robert Bird, George Bush Senior, Warren Buffert and the Master of Ceremonies was Michael Aquino.”

holy shit. i knew it wasnt just an effegy at the cremation of care

also 9, iirc, is the number of satan as 666, the number of the beast adds to 18, and in numerology you usually add numbers until they are one

you'll never have a reptilian shapeshifting waifu..why even live.

i dont know how much deeper this rabbit hole goes desu
earliest christian child sacrifices i could find are from 1500s
chiesaviva.com/il nono cerchio/the ninth circle.pdf

>“The survivors during the 1960's period were forced to rape and mutilate other children, and then cut their throats with ceremonial daggers. Former Pope Benedict, Joseph Ratzinger, Dutch Cardinal Alfrink, and Prince Bernhard were among the cult participants, according to these survivors. But significantly, the more recent incidents in 2009 and 2010 involved exactly the same kinds of ritualized murder of newborn infants in rural Holland and Belgium.”

>Other witnesses described their personal knowledge of efforts by the defendants to conceal the involvement of not only the Catholic and Anglican church, but the British, Belgian and Dutch royal families, in the ritual killing of Mohawk Indian children at the Brantford residential school in Ontario, Canada.

>Introduced documentation* indicates that, to assist and conceal such involvement of Dutch “royals” in these cult killings, the Canadian government and Privy Council Office in London granted “extra-territorial exemption” to the Dutch royals from all criminal, civil and military jurisdiction while in Canada. (* The Canada Gazette , Issue No. 232, December 26, 1942, Ottawa)

>Dutch and Belgian royal participants in the rape and killing of Mohawk children and newborns included Bilderberger founder Crown Prince Bernhard and King Hendrick, consort to Queen Wilhelmina of Holland.

the ritual killings go back as far as history goes, and probably further. at times openly, at others hidden.

however i believed the catholic church was more about fucking little boys and not killing them. childsacrifices usually were attributed to the jews

Guter post, Kollege.
Was die Opfergaben angeht solltest du dich mal über die Tode von Hollywood-Celebrities und MKULTRA informieren. Hier findet man auch eine reihe von okkulten und satanistischen Symbolen und prediktive Symbole die den Tod bestimmter Sklaven der Industrie angekündigt haben. Hollywood und die Musikindustrie sind ohnehin eine blatante Bühne des Okkulten.

AAAND AWAAAYY WEE GOOOOO

Europe is not safe either!

Masonic give aways:

the number 33
The color orange
male-female interchangeability

>I'm catholic and redpilled
What's that behind his head there hmm?

yeah, its really a lot in the music and movieindustries. and especially since pizzagate i see MK Ultra practically everywhere. i still feel like half of the he will not divide us people are MKUltrad.

i hope it only hits the EU and not europe itself though

about the number 33
3 is symbolizing the wholy trinity, the masons use the 33 to symbolize with the 3 the pyramid (and thus the all seeing eye) and 2 times the 3 to symbolize the duality they believe we live in (black and white, good and evil, as above so below), while it also occurs often in the bible (jesus was crucified when he was 33, he was nailed to the cross with 3 nails and i heard it were 33 wonders he performed [that could be wrong though, have to check the last part]). orange is the only number that adds to 33 in gematria, which is why the masons like orange so much
weird (((coincidence))) that silsby tried to smuggle out 33 children out of haiti

32 spinal columns and one skull. Jesus was crucified at Golgotha, the place of the skull, on a pillar between two thieves themselves on pillars, one merciful and repentant, the other severe and unrepentant.

Also, you want the true redpill? The masons are the good guys. Yeah.

>why do prisoners wear orange?

>jk rowling wrote harry potter
lol no what is a corporate team of masonic authors aimed at indoctrinating youth against god with their magicks

People to research:
Eliphas Levi - Black Magician from Hell
Albert Pike - Masonic Evil Master
Jack Parsons -NASA Jet Propulsion Labs / Occult wizard
Alister Crowley - called himself the beast 666 and introduced the "ufo craze" which is actually the disembodied spirits of nephilim destroyed in the flood attempting to regain entry to our plane of reality

Check it out Alister did this doodle of an entity called "Lam" that he was incontact with. Looks like an "alien grey" to me.

>nah mane aliens are real
Nope. Top researchers such as Dr. J Allen Hynek (consulted by mason Spielberg for CE3K) Jauques Valles (also CE3K) and Dr. Richard Boylan conclude that;

quoting Hynek: "...not support the idea that UFOs are nuts-and-bolts spacecraft from other worlds....It seems ridiculous that any intelligence would come from such great distortions to do reportedly stupid things like stopping cars and frightening people. And there are too many reports."

Things that pop in and out of reality, along with first hand encounters of these horrible creatures which lie at every chance about their origin to the human experiencee (John Dee confirms this in the middle ages) Deny Christ and God, but experiences which can be IMMEDIATELY HALTED by calling on the name of Yeshua, our lord and savior Jesus Christ.

>Also, you want the true redpill? The masons are the good guys. Yeah.
they were once maybe, trying to secure knowledge the church wanted gone, and would kill people for having such knowledge. that time is gone however, and holding back knowledge is treason to humanity as its only used to gain adventage over the unknowing. if they really were the good guys they would lay open all the knowledge they have for everyone they see.

i do believe most plebs in the mason really want to do good and help, but the higher ups dont have such interests in that anymore. even if its only because the freemasons were subverted by the illuminati, currently they dont act like the good guys

consciouslifenews.com/library-congress-confirms-george-washington-aware-nefarious-illuminati/1122149/
>t was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am.

More common occult experiences;

Sleep paralysis.

The feeling of an entity in your room, pure evil but you are unable to move, call out or do anything. This can go as far as feeling something on your chest suffocating you or actually seeing what is known as a shadow person.

These claims sound utterly ridiculous until you experience it your self, google it and discover you are not alone.

the angels=demons thing is something i thought about too already. however i dont believe its that simple. i believe some of what we think are demons are aliens, and some of what we think are aliens are demons. having just one of them here would simplify a lot of stuff which would be too nice to be true

I whole-heartedly concur.

Nothing is as simple as I'm making it sound. I'm sure to the truly initiated I sound a fool but I have no intention of following them down that path to gain their gnosis, imagined or otherwise.

I don't recommend others do either. It's a dangerous path.

>Sleep paralysis.
I have had this my whole life, sometimes it is uneventful, sometimes accompanied by a bizarre experience. I've also learned how to induce it myself.

Can anyone expound on this? What should I do with it?

I've tried to induce sleepparalyis, but mostly lay in my bed for an hour or so, or fall asleep.

but i dont believe sleepparalysis is anything paranormal, its just your brain shutting off your body, so you dont roll from you bed or the cliff you slept next to (in older times).

but its possible something supernatural could induce a paralysis state, but i still believe that at least most cases are just normal and nothing otherworldy

You should stop it. Immediately. Why would you want to induce this? It's terrifying, I've experienced it myself and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

I can tell you since I started praying more, becoming more in contact with God, it has ceased. I sleep like a baby.

Additional sleep paralysis reading;

"hat man" a shadow person commonly reported, sometimes interperted as the devil himself.

"old hag" also commonly reported grotesque woman who will sit on your chest hence "old hag syndrome"

These kind of experiences are not new. Think incubi and succubi.

i give you "The Nightmare" by Henry Fuseli 1781

check out the tweet

the 13 stands for the 13 original colonies

and of course having 13 is just another (((coincidence)))

>Sleep paralysis.
had this twice years ago, first time i thought a giant spider was crawling across my face and i was too scared to move a muscle
second time i dreamed about beeing in the yard falling asleep to awake by someone draggin me away (mind you im 6'3 220pounds) suddently i had the feeling i was beeing dragged to get killed and woke up a few min later
was scary as fuck

bump

yes precisely.

I'm sorry to say the numerology goes FAR beyond 13 colonies chap.

For instance The washington monument is 554 feet 7 11⁄32 inches tall...nothing to profound there right? but what if I told you that is the same thing as 6,660″ inches. Does that change your perspective a little bit? Or is that still coincidence for you?

Or how about this aerial view of the roadmap of D.C. Notice anything strange? I can tell you (((engineers))) (read: Masons) are deliberate, exact and precise people who leave nothing to chance.

the other spike lands on CHILD center. i didnt include it in pic because i was sloppy, came out near walmart, and the center wasnt displayed on my map. only when later some user showed it i checked again and saw it really came out there

bump

It's scary for me to think about living in literal Babylon sometimes although I'm comforted by Abraham's bargaining with the Lord in Genesis 18:23-33

>23 And Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked?

>24 Peradventure there be fifty righteous within the city: wilt thou also destroy and not spare the place for the fifty righteous that are therein?

>25 That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?

>26 And the Lord said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes.

>27 And Abraham answered and said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord, which am but dust and ashes:

>28 Peradventure there shall lack five of the fifty righteous: wilt thou destroy all the city for lack of five? And he said, If I find there forty and five, I will not destroy it.

>29 And he spake unto him yet again, and said, Peradventure there shall be forty found there. And he said, I will not do it for forty's sake.

>30 And he said unto him, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak: Peradventure there shall thirty be found there. And he said, I will not do it, if I find thirty there.

>31 And he said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord: Peradventure there shall be twenty found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for twenty's sake.

>32 And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.

>33 And the Lord went his way, as soon as he had left communing with Abraham: and Abraham returned unto his place.

Here is an additional decoder ring

The countries spoken about in revelation are all represented by an animal.

Eagle Countries
>Germany
>USA
>Italy

Then there are the others
>Bear: Russia
>Lion: Great Britain
>Leopard: China/Asia

Things are being revealed at a rapid pace. I think we are reaching end game soon. I hope I'm wrong.

Hey, mentally retarded moronic asshole. It COULD be for the THIRTEEN colonies, you incredibly dumb fuck.

masonic shill script kiddy please go your lies are obvious

>im not a shill

then you are mentally enslaved.

but to be honest, if there are 10 or even 50 left who are good, with the rest all being savages and evil, than fucking wreck that place, but make it quick so the good ones dont suffer.

i mean its inacceptable for humans to act like that, and just dont care about casuaities, especially as no human can really objectively judge which have the right to live and which dont, but when there is some divine punishment i would probably dont mind casualities as they would be rewarded in the afterlife, and wouldnt have to suffer from the evil anymore, and if made quick not suffer during their death

youtube.com/watch?v=xJrWB1c6HXo

I'm on board with it too. His will not mine be done.It's still hard. I love my countrymen but the country is evil.

Even Christ himself asked that the Cup pass from him that he would not drink the lord's wrath.

I will chug it. I deserve hellfire and have no intention of telling a lie or bargaining to God almighty for myself when I stand before him. I will for the lives of others though there are good people I've met.

I pray you are right, a divine wind, swift, painless and just.

dont let this die

yeah, i mean if there is a chance to get rid of evil without killing innocents, then its our job to figure out how. the best thing i came up with so far is trying to redpill as many as possible making people just see though the evil agenda and stop helping them as i believe most people are kindhearted and just misguided.

if the only way however is to kill each and everyone, then so be it, and please make it quick.

but i feel like we shouldnt hope for divine intervention. i believe our job on this world is to overcome the evil ourselves and not succumb to it.

I have experienced both the hat man and the old hag.

The hat man was sitting in a chair watching me sleep. He talked to me and answered my questions, although the answers were vague and riddle-like. He shapeshifted a few times for me, told me he has no true form. I tried to write down all of this information but I did so out of body. During this night I also astral projected to several different worlds, one of which must have been hell. I had 360 degree vision of human mutilation and torture. The moment I was there, I was pulled out by my guardian spirits. They made it so I would forget the specifics of what I saw.

The old hag was during an astral projection, out of body experience where I was walking around my house. She looked like just a regular old lady, until she hugged me, she became very grotesque. She did not want to let go. I resisted, told her, "No. go away. You are not welcome." and I was able to leave her grasp within seconds.

I'm not religious but all my experiences are protected by some divine force and I have been able to navigate the other side relatively easily. Why would I stop? I have a gift. It's absolutely fascinating and I want to see what is out there beyond our world.

someone has that video that said the earth used to be closer to the sun and all the symbolism was what it could be seen from earth?

this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=VvlAxDg2Uls

You are much wiser than me user. Redpilling me when I though I was redpilled. Thank you for the wisdom. I will follow that advice. I mean it.

You got it.
Genesis 6:1-4
>6 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them,
>2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.
>3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”
>4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

Research Basque region, RH negative blood type.

The bible says Noah was "perfect in his generations" Meaning genetically pure, un-corrupted that's what made him special.

Ever wonder how there can be evil people in the world who are inhuman and treat people like meat? That's because they aren't fully human. David Icke was half right.

Its all a big game
youtube.com/watch?v=e1V98DsNXi0

youtube.com/watch?v=FUDdOR618xE

nop

this one

youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY

youtu.be/EgSL3hY5iPE

Dangerous game there friend

1Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

Particularly these:
10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Forgot to add the verse, apologies.

2 Thessalonians 2

The pillars have 13 parts because they represent Osiris and in the mythology he was cut up in to 13 peices
Also 13 is unlucky because the Templars (where illuminati had been said to come from) was all hunted down and killed on 'Friday the 13th' in France I believe and that's the real reason we regrard that as an unlucky date because they push their occultic beliefs onto us subliminally

Thank you for your response but I'm not sure what to take away from this. I do not seek a deal with the devil. I seek understanding, for the veil to be lifted. I reject evil. I am a warrior of the light.

Why does exploring beyond the veil put me in peril?

also

Deuteronomy 18:10
>There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,

I'm not trying to lecture you but point you in a direction of study, I hope these don't sound condescending and if they do, know that is not my intention. I care about you user.

Mostly in my opinion, because we aren't equipped to handle battle with entities we don't understand.

That's why we have an advocate in the Father, the ultimate protection. If you were saved from those entities I have no doubt of who protected you. ( I understand how that sounds to a non believer lol trust me )

You sound like an brave awesome person user, I'm really glad to hear you describe yourself as "a warrior of light" We need all the help we can get.

really interesting this one, have to finish it yet though

Time to read pic related Sup Forums

hermetics.org/pdf/kybalion.pdf

I have to go to work now anons but I pray the blood of Yeshua protect us all in these perilous times.

I'm not afraid of the dark organizations because they are literally not capable of doing evil equal to the good that Yeshua worked on our behalf on the Cross. They can't even come close. They only have the power which is given to them. Nothing more.

I pray that There is a major increase in knowledge and as that awesome Deutsche bro pointed out it's our duty to redpill as many as possible. I plan to keep posting in threads like these, and making them when they aren't there.

If you are a non-believer I understand I appreciate your willingness to listen, it goes a long way in today's world of intolerance and hate. I thank you truly from the bottom of my heart.

youtu.be/w7c-XY695hk

Jesus telling a story about my failures as a follower and exposing me as a weak man, but yet giving hope.

If you haven't seen it, Jesus of Nazareth is the best film adaptation ever. Franco Zaffarelli. It's on youtube. I HIGHLY recommend it.

Love to you all.

Christianity was a jewish and satanic psy op to obfuscate the true identity of all creation: God consciousness.

We are all pieces of God. Christianity and Judaism externalize God, creating a master slave relationship which sets up the master slave monarch or "democracy" relationship between lawmakers and the common man.

The reason Hitler emphasized Aryans so much, is because they were Sun worshipers who were pantheists. And he believed they presided over the first Golden Age of man, where men did not need laws or violence to enforce anything, and simply lived in harmony with nature and their divine role.

>/x/ roleplay thread

I'm not necessarily a non-believer.

I had Catholicism shoved down my throat from an early age. I rejected it because I couldn't understand it. I called myself an atheist for a long time.

Actually experiencing the other side is what brought me back to religion. Albeit more spiritualistic, I have prayed to the Christ figure a few times, and to a couple of the patron saints. I practice spiritual meditation and reject evil and deception. I am just apprehensive to accept Christianity because it may be a Jewish trick.

I have also experienced a blue bird man. He is the only entity that I have had repeated instances of. Some posters here have suggested that he is Thoth or Horus.

I know what I see has the potential to deceive me. I like to listen to them - not to obey, but to gain information. It's like a giant puzzle, the biggest of them all - the puzzle of our existence, the mystery of reality, the nature of our being.

Whenever I interact with these entities, I am never afraid in the moment. I am always in a sea of calm. Reflecting on it when I can get anxiety, but no matter how freaked out I get I always find it positively thrilling. While it is happening I am always unafraid, and quite nearly serene.

I know I walk in a path that is protected. I do not know who it is, I have asked but I've never gotten a clear answer. I always take great care to protect myself with my own strength and fortitude but there must be outside forces at work as well.

I guess I enjoy the thrill, the escape from reality. It gives me a sense of purpose, that there is an unknown for me to explore. Our world is very limited and has grown very small, but when I go on these journeys, the mystery is infinite, the boundaries limited only by my ability. I go farther every time, gaining more control over my abilities. I want to use this for good. I want to destroy the evil forces of our world, even if it is ultimately a sacrifice.

>Mostly in my opinion, because we aren't equipped to handle battle with entities we don't understand.

Thank you for your response, btw. I do agree with this. I suppose I just push because I seek the understanding to defeat them.

Who cares, 7 is back.

As above, so below.

>entities are more powerful

Only because they believe more in their own God consciousness.

We and entities are still the mind of God. Yes they have more power it's true, but only because of their understanding of their true self. The greater All.

13 represents the sun and the zodiac. Ancient astrology posited 12 Zodiacal signs with a 13th sign (the sun) in the middle. This is why Jesus, the Son/Sun of God has 12 desciples. The Sun represents the divine as it is that which gives light and life to the world.

Also, all mammals have a hierarchical nature. The pyramid is just a representation of that with divine being at the top.

No, the pyramid is a representation of slavery that satanists/saturnists create for the masses.

The brunt of karmic consequence falls on plebeians, who break natural law without question. Whereas those at the top insulate themselves through using pawns who obey them.

7 is associated with the whore of babylone though. only when its 777 its the number of god

keeping this in mind and looking at pic related of and what i wrote about the 6 in i always feel like the creation of this world was a false wonder, done in 7 days. it may looks awesom and great for us, but this plane of existence also brings a lot of suffering.

i thought for some time now the god in the old testament behaves more like satan at times, telling abraham to kill his son to proof his faith and stuff.

total midnfuck video
watching the second one of mars right now
of course we can't believe all we see but it's always fascinating to see new theories of history and cosmology
We can't even see venus but somehow greeks knew of Saturn, that always amazed me and it didn't make much sense.

>false wonder

Beautiful dream.

You see your glass as far too empty.

yeah, the mars one i watched already, not sure if i looked into what came after that anymore

what you mean?

there's a book "Born in Blood: The Lost Secrets of Freemasonry." about that if you're interested.

This is why I seek greater understanding. I know in the end they are no more powerful than you or I.

I love that I have AB+ blood.

The reason the us government references 13 so much is be because we had 13 original colonies.

>RH negative blood

I have AB- ... had no idea it was that uncommon.

It's a lot but listening to this through and through can be eye opening. Just something to do if you have the time I listen to it in the background when I browse sometimes.
youtube.com/watch?v=2iCLykzJ0d8&list=PLnR1QznvoziY67NTRfm2rOxjA7s5y3fX-

Says Mark Passio?

The most important thing is NOT to consider this a hivemind singular entity.

Occultism is appropriation of nothing. It's a fiction. These groups are nothing but fictions, much like "The Corporation" or "The Brand" or "The State".

These people are mortals. perhaps, at times talented. perhaps, at times, sophisticated. perhaps, sometimes, but rarely, well organized.

But they are:
1) Few
2) Vain, arrogant and ambitious
3) Selfish

To understand the success of the poised few, read Taleb. Then you will understand the way they fail.

Everyone has a choice to make. A side to pick. A path to follow. God gave us freedom. Man gives you choices. God gave you freedom to choose.

Make the right choice anons.

God bless and God speed. The Kingdoms return is at hand.

He brings not peace but the sword. Will you fight beside him in those final days or against him?

Choose wisely

to clarify, the Corporation, the Brand and the State, much like Law, and Fiat money, at least have the tentative agreement of the public consensus. These fictions operate in the fog of war of public unawareness.

the video some user posted (symbols of an alien sky) has multiple parts, one is about mars, and how its craters supposedly happened. and i dont know if i have watched further than that part

not really. i didnt mean that this existence is painfull and bad itself. it surely can beatifull and wonderfull. im just saying its maybe not such a great wonder like we think it is.
i mean the buddhist goal is to stop existing at all, in christianity you get into heaven and leave this world, nordic mythologies talk of vallhalla, also leaving this world. why is it that the paradise is somewhere else when the creation of this world was such a great wonder?

exactly this.

ah ok

reflection

10^2= 100 I 001=01^2
11^2= 121 I 121=11^2
12^2= 144 I 441=21^2
13^2= 169 I 961=31^2

this law ends after 13

Yes, but it's also common sense once it is explained.

Aryans who were the original leaders of society (not rulers since there were no laws in the golden age) used the swastika as a symbol of Sun divinity and Christ consciousness. The pyramid also coincides with imbalance. The masculine without the feminine. A triangle upward is the masculine symbol. Modern inbred degenerate "elite" use this symbol, because they thrive in imbalance.

The elite are too dumb to practice the occult and if the do they are just larping. People are capable of doing evil things without practicing the occult. There are no occult practices that require literal sacrifices because they don't believe in anything to sacrifice to. There's sick things going on in the government that have nothing to do with the occult. Their symbolism is inconsistent too

Blood magick through sacrifice is real.

The depraved (top calling them elite they are anything but) use that to murder thousands of kids every year. Also they like to kill, because they are physically and mentally frail, and need validation of their own delusional superiority by abusing the weakest among us.

It's what happens when eugenics are not practiced, and inferior races abandon their natural order.

Blood magick is not blood sacrifice

They murder children because they aren't worth the time for sex trafficking, then they harvest their organs to sell. it has nothing to do with the occult.

I had a dream once of doing an exercism on the Pope with my voice. He was being consulted by someone in much the same way that Wormtogue did to Theoden.

to be honest, i dont really trust trump, as he is rich, and a politician. 2 groups of people you shouldnt trust blindly. however i dont believe he is one of (((them))). he probably just wants to build his own empire (which i cant imagine to be as bad as the current establishment and their goals).
i expected him to be a freemason already because of that orange colour (orange adding up to 33 in gematria which is why they like it so much).

however so far except from biased and distrust i dont have any reason to complain about trump. he kept already more of his promises than the previous 3-4 ones combined in a week, and change more than those too.
he either actually wants to do good (which i somehow doubt), wants to create his own empire (which serves us well since it will weaken (((them))) ) or is one of (((them))) which doesnt seem to be the case watching the news