Balkan Conflict

What the fuck is happening here? Why is everyone suddenly talking about Serbia, Kosovo, and Bosnia again? Did somebody make an announcement?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-01-19/russia-re-enacts-the-great-game-in-the-balkans
foreignaffairs.com/articles/south-asia/1980-03-01/great-game-asia
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/30/serbia-pm-moved-to-safety-after-weapons-found-near-home/
dr.dk/tv/se/petra-dater-hele-verden/-/petra-dater-hele-verden-3-6-serbien#!/
ft.com/content/ea711fc2-c5be-11e6-8f29-9445cac8966f
youtube.com/watch?v=dKnhHynhsFQ
belarusdigest.com/story/analytical-paper-belarus-russia-relations-after-ukraine-conflict-26617
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing special, they have been killing eachother since the beginning of time. There is just less bigger news now that the election is over, so it is more prominet

I heard something about a train getting built to connect Serbia into Kosovo that said Kosovo je Serbia on the side, but is that really enough to kick off a Balkan War?

Pretty funny watching the Serbcucks who cheered for Trump getting cucked by mattis desu

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-01-19/russia-re-enacts-the-great-game-in-the-balkans

foreignaffairs.com/articles/south-asia/1980-03-01/great-game-asia

Putin has realised that Baltics is not right for the next battleground against NATO and starts looking at Balkans as he has allies in Moldova, Serbia and Bulgaria.

>"edirne" on map
>burgas not on map
delet this

nothing really happened since 1999,guess the media forgot about us and started talking about us again.

James Mattis said something about Americans staying in Kosovo and assisting the Albanians in building their own army down there.

and also serbia and croatia want to change military service to mandatory

good old fasion balkan hot air,if it been real there be a war

>Plovdiv on map

Just declare that town gypsy capital and nuke it.

nothing is happening
go away evil dogger

>nothing is happening
More like servshits about to get BTFO by US once again

Really? Does anyone over there support that idea?

I think it's just because of the elections tbqh

Is that the tweet Serbian media went crazy about? They first said he deleted it and then said Albanian hackers did it. What's the truth?

kek
SRBE NA VRBE

>Really? Does anyone over there support that idea?
i don't think so

>I think it's just because of the elections tbqh
maybe, but there won't be elections in croatia soon

it was a bad shoop and people thought it was real
>serb media

nobody supports it, they don't have the money to even enforce it. they can go fuck themselves

Well, look at it this way - if there was mandatory military service all these war mongering teenagers and shitposters would realise how fucking hard it is to be in the army, let alone serve in the war, so they'd be turned into anti-war hippies.

No it's not enough. It's a political move to gain political points because of he upcoming elections.

Such is life in shitty Balkans

The last Belkan conflict ended with 7 of their cities getting nuked. Those motherfuckers are crazy. Still, with Osea and the Yukes breathing down their necks, I doubt any conflicts will actually happen

>serb media
is fucking cancer
they all should hang honestly
fucking reporters

It is an insanely expensive thing, that's true.

Really? top kek "Albanian hackers"

Its real, its just that servs dont want to accept that Trump wont give them "muh Kosova" and another 1999 is close

Well, judging by recent statements by James Mattis, seems like Americans will never give up on Kosovo. But I don't think that's a surprise tbqh. They'd never give their bases down their up.

>Osea and Yukes
kek

i am for mandatory military service, as we're slowly becoming like a west full of numales

>Serbia in charge of classy trains

literally a church on wheels kek

and the train came from russia btw

it looks pretty good on the outside, but good god why did they make it like that inside

Greek here

conscription was the best thing to ever happen to me, I miss those 9 months. Crazy, funny, happy days. There wasn't a single day I wasn't at some point close to dying from laughter. It's just an amazing, amazing experience.

well good for you if you ain't trolling though

>he has allies in Moldova, Serbia and Bulgaria.

No further away from the truth, denbro. At the first glance, one might fool himself for thinking that countries such as Moldova, Serbia or Bulgaria are friendly towards Moscow. The population in these countries is heavily russofobic due to the constant trials and errors of the communists. Yea, some might be nostalgic towards the "better times" when unemployment was unheard of and the social conditions were stable, but truth be told, conditions under capitalism, albeit a primitive eastern-european one, are far better than anything else.

If you look at the recent geopolitical movements in the Eastern Europe region, you would see the following:

a) Moldova has a pro-Russian President, Igor Dodon, elected by the russofil population in Moldova due to the fact that the rest of the pop. decided not to vote, as a protest regarding the liberal, pro-european political parties that are filled with neocommie oligarchs. All of the statistics show that the Moldavians want a pro-European stance of their country, and if you look at the investments that Moldova has received from Romania and the EU over the past few years, you'll see why Russia is far behind. You take that with the historical approach and you have your answer
b)Serbia - is currently playing a neutral stance, reaping the benefits from both the EU and BRICS (Russia). The current Prime-Minister is Vucic, a pro-European individual that was close to being assassinated by a Russia-backed op a couple of months ago. The same thing was tried in Macedonia, with no avail.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/30/serbia-pm-moved-to-safety-after-weapons-found-near-home/
>Serbia's pro-European Prime Minister Aleksandar Vucic was moved to a safe location Saturday after an arsenal of weapons, including a rocket-launcher, was found close to his house near Belgrade, which a minister said was "preparation for assassination".

dr.dk/tv/se/petra-dater-hele-verden/-/petra-dater-hele-verden-3-6-serbien#!/
They speak in English with each other so you get the point. First two guys were numale as fuck, then she goes out with some proto-chad and fucks him that night. I'm not sure if the video is viewable outside of Denmark.

>>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/30/serbia-pm-moved-to-safety-after-weapons-found-near-home/
i think that was staged, he just collects political points for the coming elections

c) Bulgaria - the recently elected President - Rumen Radev.- has stated in recent interviews that Bulgaria will continue in its path towards European integration full speed ahead. He has militated for closer economical ties with Russia, but nonetheless Bulgaria made a strong statement after Radev's election that Europe is the way.

>ft.com/content/ea711fc2-c5be-11e6-8f29-9445cac8966f
>President-elect says he wants to be a ‘loyal and predictable’ Nato partner
>“Bulgaria will always work only together with its partners, the EU and Nato...I want Bulgaria to be a real member of Nato, with real capabilities and to be a loyal and predictable partner,”

Keep in mind that Radev is former military as well, with him being an Air Force General for Bulgaria, even flying most if his life of MiGs (and most of his later training was in NATO compounds)

>Close to being assassinated
>Vucic
kek
this is just another false flag about his brother

The brother of our PM pussylips is some mafia shithead who did some shit around
The weapons found as far as I remember were connected to a mafia clan from Montenegro

most likely it's just a mafia rivalry or something

Our shit media is trying to show how he is in DANGER because he says the TRUTH

Fucking niggers, did you know we even had a "COUP" happening a few months ago

Just fuck them

And in Serbia only the government is trying to play neutral shit
The general population is pro-Russia
with only a few libshits (some of them literally payed by Soros) crying about how Serbs are evil
how we genocided everyone
how we should apologize and be more like the west

>gayreeks
>white

This

Everything he does is staged. He is addicted to drama and labeling himself as this superhero that keeps saving Serbian people from evil outside forces when, in reality, all he is doing is robbing the country blind and making you hated by Russia and EU and the USA all at the same time, because he can't seem to make up his mind on who he is with and keeps sitting on 3 chairs at the same time.

Can he win the next election? Who's the biggest favorite to win?

Serbia is not russophobic. It is actually russophilic, but out government is cucked.

That "assassination" attempt was just a media spin, no one actually wanted to kill him. There are a bunch of weapon stashes all around Belgrade, but SNS (the ruling party) saw a chance to promote Vucic even more. They are the sleaziest motherfuckers around.

I am not bro, after getting my uni degree I was planning to go to graduate school abroad but needed a break. Since conscription in Greece is compulsory so I'd have to do it one way or another, plus it's better to do it before going abroad so it's not in your head, I made my papers asking to stop my postponement (I was supposed to serve in 2019), and joined in 2014 (328 E ESSO for the other Greeks). Best days my friend, really best... I learned how to shoot, I learned how to hide and cover, all those crazy exercise sessions on the Mountains near the border of Bulgaria and Turkey, all those crazy days serving in remote under ground guard units, oh my god at first it seemed like a waste of time but I learned so many things. Every single day was a learning experience for me. Even if it was something as simple as making your bed. Everything seems stupid when you are in the army, but bro when you wake up and get your bed done, that's one task done for the day, and you are ready to move to the next one. The discripline, the friendships, there is literally NOTHING bad about conscription.

youtube.com/watch?v=dKnhHynhsFQ

LONG LIVE THE MILITARY

The Weapons came from Albania and Bosnia though.And we just bought more Russian weapons,and our main fuel supply is from Russia.We are also one of the only nations to not go trough with sanctions aside from Bosnia(wonder why) and Belarus(Very strange).And this was done by the biggest leftists in Serb history aside from that cuck king who banned Nationality and Cyrillics from Yugo.

Bulgaria is straight NATO though and i have no idea about Moldova kek.

well he won the parliamentary elections easy
but had less votes than last time
the presidential elections are weird

honestly Seselj is the best choice out of all of them

but SNS will keep winning since people either draw dicks, don't vote, or are fucking stupid

Fuck that chick is hot

nice

>honestly Seselj is the best choice out of all of them

Can he win? I doubt people take him seriously any more, but I could be wrong of course.

Belarus is basically Russia
They are the only country Russia would go into war to help out if invaded

Thanks for the follow up, anons, will keep in mind. Any info regarding the chances of Vuk Jeremić of getting elected? My firm just got pitched by his cabinet regarding the election, should be interesting to hear something from you guys.

>Serbia is not russophobic. It is actually russophilic

You would be surprised on the impression you guys give on foreigners visiting your country and whatnot. Most of the serbs I've met were pro-European, albeit most of them were either working in the Government or for political parties.

well the other candidates are retard tier
nobody will vote for Toma again
maybe that ombudsman Sasa Jankovic has a shot
but I'm not really sure about him
he seems like he has the people of Serbia in heart but eh

I know,it was sarcasm.

>Most of the serbs I've met were pro-European, albeit most of them were either working in the Government or for political parties.
exactly, the government shills are mostly pro-eu

>Any info regarding the chances of Vuk Jeremić of getting elected?
there is a chance for him winning because he uses the most aggressive campaign out of all other candidates.
btw. i heard that SNS pays to some romanian expects for promotion on social media, though

>Belarus is basically Russia

Wrong. Go check on what Belarus is doing lately, especially on the decisions made by the President - Lukasenco has refused to admit that Crimea is Russian territory and has condemned Russia for the illegal occupation of Ukraine.

Over the past few years, due to Russian-backed propaganda in Belarus, Lukasenco has pissed his pants a bit at the thought of being outed by Putin in the near future and has decided to move towards Europe, slow and steady.

>belarusdigest.com/story/analytical-paper-belarus-russia-relations-after-ukraine-conflict-26617
>Since the Russian-Ukrainian conflict began, the Kremlin has persistently tried to expand its control over Belarus, a process that has had quite the opposite effect as Belarusian government policy became more independent in 2014-2015.
>In many ways, Russia’s economic decay is responsible for the fact that in only its first year of existence, the Eurasian Economic Union’s (EEU) became a failure for Belarus.

Most current scenarios regarding Belarus are that in the near future, Russia will try to occupy its land the same way they did with Ukraine. The population there is already heavily russofil because of economical difficulties and cultural ties, so there won't be any major resistance from them.

>an american knows the words "kosovo je srbija"
>probably says the same thing when meeting serbians and other balkans IRL
>spreading serbian propaganda unknowingly for free

you dun good serbia, I'm very proud

He has the best chance out of opposition candidates, but it's still hard to tell at this point. Sasa Jankovic is another strong player, their ratings are about equal right now.
They are both EU cucks though, and Jeremic already was with the ruling party before Vucic came to power. I trust none of them.
We have two rounds election system, with two strongest candidates proceeding to the second round to battle for presidency. In that case, I would probably vote for one of them just so SNS doesn't keep all the positions of power, but I hate them both though.

In first round I am definitely voting for Bosko Obradovic (pic related). At the moment, he is the only nationalist candidate that is not corrupt.
Other patriotic option is Vojislav Seselj, but he has been Vucic's shill and false opposition for the past few years.

Bosnia&Herzegovina - failed country created by failed western ideology that is now on verge of dying
Kosovo - failed country created by failed western ideology that is now on verge of dying
Serbia - btfo'd by West for doing the same thing that UK, Russia or USA are doing right now
Croatia - luckily got more then they deserve in that chaos of 90s
Montenegro - too irrelevant, can do what ever the fuck they want as long as they stay close from Serbia/Russia
Slovenia - pretty much not Balkan at this point

how is the state of serbia's military nowadays
asking for a friend (not albanian)

They even translated to Portuguese - Kosovo is Servia. kek

>Pretty funny watching the Serbcucks who cheered for Trump getting cucked by mattis desu

They mostly cheered because their media really tricked them though. Literally fabricated Trump interviews and did it so much that Trump's team actually had to make a statement about them being false and made up. Sad.

srbe na vrbe

Had some potential, now completely destroyed, relevant as Estonia or Slovakia military wise.

>btw. i heard that SNS pays to some romanian expects for promotion on social media, though

As far as I've heard, we're the only ones being pitched in Serbia, and as I've said before, it's for Vuk Jeremić. Some guys from our team are already there to negotiate the deals.

We're also closing in on Albania and Kosovo, at the same god damn time. If we take all of them, our office will literally look like a Balkanic shitfest. I can only imagine the other copywriters militating for nationalism and populism for each of their assigned country - we might even start a god damn office war.

The future looks bright

shit

we have good soldiers though

>Bosko Obradovic
didn't they say "Gays are not that bad actually"
and "We didn't mean full coop with Russia, but working with them AND the west"

No, it was mostly in spite of Clintons.

Watch some actual interviews, don't get your information from Kurir and Informer.

Thanks, Serbro! These insights are quite helpful, considering most of the things I find in the media is complete shill and the things that I hear from actual Serbs is complete disinfo (stated above why - most of them are politicians or state gov workers).

Let's see what happens next, this year will be a hell of a year.

I know, but not sure why because Clintons themselves had little to do with what happened with Serbia. Republicans and the British basically bored them to death until they intervened. But OK. I get why the average Serb would hate the Clintons, but to support Trump that much just because you hate them? Ridiculous from a Serbian perspective and now people are going crazy about James Mattis and what not. It's counterproductive in my opinion anyway and you don't get anything out of it, but OK.

Here in America military men and women are right wing, sharp and disciplined, and usually go on to be successful in private business life

Oh, just remembered, made the connections right now. You were talking about my firm actually, we worked for Aleksandar Vučić for the 2012 Presidential Elections.

Promotion on all social media channels, crisis management, content generating and whatnot. SNS decided to go with a British firm this year, one of the biggest in the world (*hint* Tony Blair lobbies for them *hint*)

>Tony Blair
just fuck my country up

so you basically work to shill for anyone who pays you?

>crisis management, content generating
What exactly does this mean?

>just fuck my country up
Too late.

>SNS decided to go with a British firm this year, one of the biggest in the world (*hint* Tony Blair lobbies for them *hint*)
well, shit...

third balkan war is comming

Well, he was marked as an anti-establishment candidate since the beginning, and Serbs hate the establishment. We tend to blame most of our problems on "the americans keeping us down". It's quite ironic actually, because Vucic plays on that card of "being against the world" and many believe him, despite him being the most obvious puppet and quisling.

EU and USA usually sided with our enemies in the past 25 years, so many think that this change in American government is somehow going to be beneficial to us.

I supported Trump just in spite of libtards and for the lulz.

Wow...Blair of all people? You're pretty fucked if Vucic gets elected again.

GREATER MACEDONIA IS STIRRING!

>. You were talking about my firm actually, we worked for Aleksandar Vučić for the 2012 Presidential Elections.
Any info you can publicly share?

Please provide some info, Rombro

In a nutshell, yea. I'm assigned on a project (country) that is either on a negative team or a positive team. The first team writes content that is supposed do deliver serious blows to the counter-candidate (we get the info from actual residents of that country and we always use veritable sources that can be verified later on), and they also manage the social media accounts for comments that can be turned into ample discussions and whatnot (close to manipulation). The second team usually dwells with content that will elevate our candidate to a much higher position, and they also monitor the social media accounts for negative comments, which they ultimately delete.

Depending on the requirements from the pitched political party, we might even set up a website or a registration platform for volunteers, everything that helps set up an organic grassroots movement in that country.

tl;dr I'm an actual shill that has worked for African and European Presidents, and got close to even working for God Emperor Trump this late autumn.

Missing the later opportunity kinda messed me up inside. Fuck dem republicans, not trusting a respectable Romanian shill to work for his Emperor :(

Well, Mattis likes Kosovo.

Guess I'm safe :DD

So we did actually put Trump in the White House, considering all our posting and creating OC etc. Truly a weird world we live in.

Fuck, that's my dream job. What education do you have? How do you get into the field?

interesting. i would like to hear from you more if you got any other info you want to share with us

Regarding the SNS pick for this year's boogie election dance, you're pretty much fucked. And I'm saying this as a guy that works for the firm that competes against that firm. They kinda have unlimited funds, an awesome algorithm that they use to gather registration data used later on for push notifications and other reminders (incentives to vote), a bad ass lobby group that mostly wins every single pitch ... I could go on forever. We competed against them in South Africa as well and we won because the African National Congress (ANC) considered them to be literally too "smug" and "cocky".

This is fucking gold. Any concrete information? Names, places? Campaigns about certain people?

>best chance
>barely 5%
Vucic is gonna demolish you numale faggots

Which one wants to improve the Balkans and have friendly relations with Kosovo?

None of them. Maybe Cedomir Jovanovic, but he will never get elected. They hate him more than they hate Albanians.

None of them.

We most certainly did. Meme warfare is a real god damn thing, I've been pitching my supervisor about it for the past 6 months. At first, the board thought I was mad, but after Brexit and Trump, they are actually considering using some of these tactics in future campaigns.

European Studies with Politics BA Degree from the University of Essex and that's pretty much all. I've got a 4-years work experience as a copywriter, working for a big advertising company and a start-up. Got this job last year after a former colleague of mine recommended me for the position. Loving geopolitics and writing, everything else kinda worked up perfectly.

The niche is small, I'll give you this. There are a few companies that dwell in this area of expertise, mainly because the field is dominated by 2-3 corporations (one of them British, one of them Israeli and one of them American).

Ima najbolje sanse od opozicionih. Ako dodje do drugog kruga, veruj mi, glasace svi ovi sto sad ne glasaju cisto u inat SNS-u. A to je pola populacije.
I za njega i za Jankovica.

Za Boska znam da nema sanse, ali glasacu svejedno, na duze staze mozda i uradi nesto.

I da. Jebo te Vucic.

this was meant for:

Sad, desu. The Balkans need to be great again and only Serbia is stirring shit up.

prvo za jankovica ce glasati samo numale sabani, placenicko govno koje ne vredi ni po picke hladne vode, vise sanse ima jeremic, a za cacansko govno ce glasati samo luzeri kao sto si ti
ja cu za vucica, dao mi posao, hranim decu, radjam novu za srbiju, dok ti drkas i pljujes na tajvanskoj slikodasci bez ikakve perspektive i buducnosti
kys

it was you guys who chimped out over the train

Thanks. I need to get my shit together and start studying. I love advertising, but people mostly hire coding experts or graphic designers.

kad bude doslo vreme imam te na listi za besenje za muda na terazijama. svim silama cu se zalagati da takvi degeni kao ti umru u najgorim mukama

Sta ti dao? Spavas kao portir u Srbija sumama za 40 k? Bedo jedna, zbog takvih parazita i toliko korupcije i jeste ova zemlja sjebana. Dok brat onog bizgova hara Srbijom, vi pacenici slavite drzavnu platu od 350 evra ko da ste uboli sedmicu na lotu.
Jebali ti svi sns ministri na celu sa onom pizdom Stefanovicem. Gnjido.