Let them stay!

Let them stay!

Other urls found in this thread:

storify.com/suchosch/e-en-sko?awesm=sfy.co_hIEW&utm_campaign&utm_source=t.co&utm_content=storify-pingback&utm_medium=sfy.co-twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=u2flu53k6Ww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gibe context pls BR

second this, pls

Boston marathon bombing

boston marathon bombing I think.

That blood just looks so fake.

Boston bombing you complete fucking plebs

That fags femur isn't fake though fucker.
I'm sure any gore you see you instantly shout fake

>Two citizens that got radicalized on the internet or some shit
>Weren't even from any country banned on the list

>not even one of the banned countries

is that the same guy with the open fracture?

I'd say yes

arterial blood is very bright and opaque

Why the fuck would the government go through all the trouble of faking it, and not just do a false flag attack.

Fake bombing

except the bombers were from Chechnya lmao and could walk straight into America right now again

hope he made it

you would be completely drained of blood in a minute, there's no way this is real

The femur is the thigh you fucking mong.

Sigh, why are my own country men so fucking stupid and pathetic

>Let them stay!
Who? The CIA? FBI? This was the Boston bombing.

Look above his knee.

oooo you got me, don't know all my bones exactly guess that discredits everything I say, fuck off

He has a tourniquet above his knee, faggot

it's below the knee, most of the main arteries are in the thigh.

Any word on how that guy is going now?

One of the brothers was on a terror watchlist, but apparently he didn't have enough terror.

arterial blood is closer to a reddish pink than the dark purplish red you would get from cutting your arm.

>burger education

not a word

the femur is one of the major bones though. what kind of autistic faggot doesn't know what a femur is

yeah, and how long was he on the ground beforehand? 10 seconds?

Fucking lol just look at his face haha this is hilarious

>no slippery when wet sign

WHAT ARE WE IN THE FUCKING STONE AGE

And the Tsarnevs were the children of refugees. :^)

so he made it?

>he doesn't recognize that prop stump

What kind of autist faggot comes in and derails the thread with a pointless detail, likely a fucking dickless fuck that gives little to no fucks about his fellow man similar to the people shouting fake in this thread.
Fuck off and hang yourself you contribute nothing to this thread and nothing to humanity

I bet you believe Sandy Hook was real too retard.

This is how liberals represents the terrorists after the attack

Walk it off pussy!

He got fancy prosthetics

Arteries retract to a certain degree when a limb gets severed, especially when it's not a clean cut.

terrorists get girlfriends

Don't worry, you'll get to have your head bashed on the floor too so you can -experience- what real blood looks like and not have to worry about "muh shills".

must have gotten it on him REAL QUICK mr fbi man

your country did this

I was told on reddit that its OK to be murdered as long as you are TOLERANT OF IT. Otherwise you're a racist

>mfw gormless retards are posting near me

Yes, it is procedure to point an open wound and all the open arteries down so all the blood flows out.

The last thing you would do is put this guy on a stretcher and raise his leg.

Looks legit.

You've got it backwards. Clean cuts make the artery retract and contract while jagged cuts bleed a fuck ton.

No shit, it looks like a T-shirt. I'm sure they had to wait forever for the paramedics to arrive. It's not like ANYONE knows how to stop blood flow.

The attacker was fron Chechnya and some fucking libtards mistaked it for Czech republic

storify.com/suchosch/e-en-sko?awesm=sfy.co_hIEW&utm_campaign&utm_source=t.co&utm_content=storify-pingback&utm_medium=sfy.co-twitter

D E L E T

T H I S

If it was a false flag then the attacker would be White

What are they doing here: youtube.com/watch?v=u2flu53k6Ww

I see you are well informed of who is an idiot, so I want to know how you explain this away.

This. If there absolutely must be a secret government conspiracy behind the bombing there's two options.

>what we'll do is get a bunch of actors together at a massively busy event, seclude them from the rest of the crowd, scatter fake blood and tattered clothes and bloodied victims everywhere without anyone noticing, set off a fake bomb for the cameras and he have the actors pretend it's real. Then spend forever hoping none of the actors fuck up or blab that it was fake.

Or

>set off a real bomb in the middle of a crowd

>fuck I lost my limited edition kanye running shoe

Come on, don't be an idiot.
They stopped the bleeding (look above his knee), so it won't be crucial now.

Of course this is not how some paramedic would do it — but they had 280 injured people and shit like this happens if you have so many victims.
Random people try to help and do things like that. They start to improvise.

>claims 280
>video shows less than 100 even in the general vicinity.
>MSM full of total lies doesn't even claim more than 30.

Fuck off shill.

>i don't know what a tourniquet is

Just shut up and go away before you embarrass yourself further.

CZIDF pls go. No one if falling for your lies.

well luckily the cameraman took his time to take a nice frame steady shot instead of helping.
how come I'm allowed to see this guys bone poking out his leg but not Bin Laden with a bullet in his head?

>thinks tourniquet cut off ALL blood flow.

Sorry chap. Wifey is a doctor. You can't just squeeze off someone's leg and stop all blood flow. And you sure as hell would never transport them leg down. You'd put them upside down in the wheel chair before you did this.

The amount of bloog lost by the time they applied the tourniquet would have put him unconscious.

You know shit.

>that leg
Spooky skeleton begone.

This.

>american education

>You'd put them upside down in the wheel chair before you did this.

Seriously m8, stop.

Chris Christie?

Kaboom

WE DID IT REDDIT

>doesn't understand gravity or human body.

I was making a point of how stupid leg down is.

By the time they got to him every drop of blood would be vital. Sideways with the leg way up at least.

The blast injuries are right for the sort of amateur bomb they constructed as well. The perchlorate flash powder used in fireworks gives a good bang when confined but its low on brisance (shattering power). Fill that cooker with anfo, rdx, tatp etc. or some other homebrew high explosive and that guy would've been a faint pink mist wafting away in the air rather than in a wheelchair.

They were rather incompetent bombers in other words.

But yeah, keep believing that with other options available that could conceivably be put together by someone with rudimentary instruction & widely available chems the people of your tinfoil-hat fantasies chose to dump flash powder out of fucking fireworks.

>t. ex-eodfag

It's important to position yourself and your pants correctly in order to be rescued.

The shadow govt really really cares about the lives of innocent people they want to enslave.

>sees gif 3 posts up
>still thinks it's real.

Pics like this remind me of why I'm a vegetarian. His leg literally looks like a chicken bone. You savages need to stop eating meat. Like really.

LETS US SLAY
LET THEM SLAY
LET THEM SLAY

Explain please

Besides the already mentioned tourniquet, the hat dude is pinching the major arteries to stop blood loss.

F

F

LOL not eating meat because it reminds you that you're made of meat is about the faggiest thing I've ever heard.

You shouldn't eat meat though unless it's free range and grass fed

>tough ruck

every time

>all these faggots thinking the boston bombing was fake
>posting images that were proven false years ago

kebab kitchen accident

with a bunch of Craft faggots in attendance

They guy in the black on left that is supposedly blown up. Then gets up, rearranges his pants and lays back down in better position.

Also camera person lower left. This is seconds after explosion. Get your camera out!

Cause you say so where's your proof?

damn i was hoping that was a fake picture

Dude, oxygenated blood is lighter in color. I know that sounds morbid, but it's true. These Islamists need to be removed.

That's a tibial bone

American education everyone

>why is there no blood trail
staunched
>why is he not in pain
shock
>the victim is a double-amputee named Lt. Nicholas Vogt
spread by shitting blogs and never proven
now fuck off

Still cause you say so.
It's crisis actors mixed in with real victims.
>the fog of war

That passive language is abhorrent.

"Fell into radical Islam." like the dude just tripped one day and became a bomber.