Conservatives want to ban every single refugee just in case there is a chance even ONE could possibly be a terrorist...

Conservatives want to ban every single refugee just in case there is a chance even ONE could possibly be a terrorist, but won't accept any form of gun control because "why punish everyone for just a few criminals?"

when a white person shoots up a school, nobody calls for a #WhiteBan but when a PoC commits a crime the entire group is labelled as monolithic maniacs.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_of_asylum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/thread

It's almost like people are inherently tribal or something.

Quit pretending like there isn't a universal hatred for whites, especially white males, within the left.

Fuck off shitskin.

Oh honey, please tell me how persecuted you are?

It's not just that.

Muslims breed like flies, and they'll outnumber whites.

Hence making a muslim society in the future.

Do you want to move to the middle east?

>PoC
KyS yourself

Nobody in the US is being persecuted, honey.

Individual freedoms are worth preserving. Letting in a group of potential threats is just silly.

Because we actually hate shitskins and so does our government now.

fuck off we dont care and we dont want fucking uneducated gibsmedat sand niggers from the fucking asshole of the earth.
they bring no fucking value so fuck off

Bearing arms is a right.

No one has the right to be a refugee here.

Case closed.

cartel gangbangers moved in to my neighborhood and got my friend and his gf hooked on meth, he ended up OD'ing. my other friend got robbed at gunpoint by some vatos. I guess that's my fault for being poor and not using my white patriarchy powers to privilege myself in to a nicer(whiter) area.

There nothing in the Bill of Rights about refugees. Arms are however.

And blacks commit 50% of all murders.

But that's false.

Its that shit right there that makes us want to kick your fucking teeth in, sweetie..

>Oh honey, please tell me how persecuted you are?

ITT: Niggers and Nigger-lovers

>got my friend and his gf hooked on meth
totally not your friend's fauld buddy

>The United States recognizes the right of asylum of individuals as specified by international and federal law

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_of_asylum

You're a moron. Case closed.

Sigh.

When will the meme of mass shootings die?

Immigrants don't have rights. Citizens do.

Basic stuff here.

guns are used to defend yourself, what is the benefit that should compensate the risk of taking in millions of immigrants?

it's more of a cost\risk analysis than a benefit\risk analysis: you are taking in risk with basically no upside, because migrants are coming from trash country, they can't make the country the invade better, they erode the workers power in the host country, they leech off welfare, they put more strain on already over strained infrastructures, they represent a possibility of genocide, etc.

So to get back to guns, guns have the benefits of giving people the freedom and power to defend themselves. Immigrants are a cost only, nothing good can come from them, and on top of that they represent a risk.

Now of course migrants in low numbers are- I wouldn't say beneficial- tolerable, the big problem is when there is millions of them and no sign of the inflow increasing.

There are already millions of guns in America owned legally by citizens, if every gun owner was a crazy monolithic maniac, we'd know it.

On the flip side, look at Germany and Sweden. They let massive waves of immigrants in without some form of vetting, not to mention they come from a system of government (Sharia law) that is incompatible with Western governments. The massive surge of crime and sexual assault is no coincidence.

It's simple, OP. We just really hate colored people.

All this talk about national security is just an excuse.

Sounds like your friend was a weak little addict and probably pimped out his gf for a fix. Fucking white trash, people like you make the rest of us look bad and then complain you're such a fucking victim. Get a job snowflake

stop using the word "honey", it doesn't make you witty.

Sweetie honey angelpie,

It is ok you failed your critical thinking course. I am sure you will do much better next time pumpkin sugar.

>Fails to distinguish between between Asylum and Economic Migrants.
Isn't it interesting that their is a movement to the huge social safety net countries of the west, and not the surrounding countries which are also safe (but don't offer huge social programs). I wonder why?

Stop posting any kardashian gypsy literal prostitues, she is uglier and has more plastic than a bog twin.

This bitch needs some bleach

there*

It's our country - we can be as capricious as we want. Plus, the refugees could all die horribly and we'd owe them nothing. Source: Anglo-Saxon legal philosophy. Plus plus, what's in it for us? Not much. We're full, fuck off.

Who is this demon?
visa approved!

"I want refugees in my country bee bee boo boo"

My god damn grandfather, father, and myself all fought for freedom in my goddamn country. Go fucking clean up your own shitholes

Guns have a benefit. They help decrease crime.
Shitskins from Syria don't. Even when they're not terrorists, they increase crime.

Now you might want to Bin That Post! pommy, because you forgot to acknowledge your privilege.

No, we want to ban refugees because they're all inbred brown barbarians.

i dont think you get it. we don't want refugees because we're afraid of terrorist. we just don't want more niggers and low iq muds who'll work cheap and go on welfare. our system just can't handle more illegals/refugees aka dependents. we need people who'll here and help build this country.

and we need people who'll have an easier time assimilating to USA, not mudslimes.

>Conservatives want to ban every single refugee just in case there is a chance even ONE could possibly be a terrorist

No, refugees should be banned because they do not belong here. They are not white Europeans and cannot preserve our culture.

Don't complain when they respond with anti-white hate then.

>Conservatives want to ban every single refugee just in case there is a chance even ONE could possibly be a terrorist

wrong, in reality we don't want our demographics ruined any further, and the terrorist bit is plausible deniability.

Literally this.

I'm persecuted because literally Hitler became the president of the super power of planet earth, I'm literally shaking (literally)

You guys just don't understand what america first means.
Illegals are out because they are not america
Taking gun right from american is wrong because they are america.

Whats so fucking hard to understand? I'm argie and I get it. I wish I had a president who was Argentina first.

The devil is a liar.

Is the white man not the devil?

That's just random numbers sir! It's the M&M fallacy

>in case there is a chance even ONE could possibly be a terrorist

except we all know that there isn't just one terrorist

>Won't accept any format of gun control.

>what is NFA?

2/10 apply yourself this is embarrassing

Liberals are blind to sarcasm.

>taking the bait
it's less about the color of their skin and more about their shitty toxic ideology that they bring in

OP is a faggot, and racist. Also doesn't understand satire.

Refugees aren't citizens

I don't even classify them as people

PoW (people of whiteness) view point was silenced, it used to be that white people had no say on wheter they should be genocided or not, dispossed to give to privileged Sewer People, they could have been slaughtered by monkey people and sewer people with no repercussion, etc

any opposition to this was persecuted and silenced

they were falsely accused of being in power and fucking up other races (not unlike what the nazi did with the jews).

President Trump has given PoW a voice again

Only the limeys could win WWII and still loose their empire.

Do you want some Mormons? We could give you some Mormons. You islands will be overflowing in no time.

It's not because a few might be terrorists. It's because their religion is fundamentally incompatible with our culture. Quit being a faggot

I almost fell for this sarcasm, my shit-posting radar needs updated.

Owning guns is in the Constitution, Sharia law is not.

>can't go a fucking day without someone mentioning a kardashian.

I want off this timeline.

pathetic

>Who is this semen demon?
Pls post source, I can't hold it

Leviticus 19:34 ►

New International Version
The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

It's happened to me a few times. That's why it's always good to check a person's previous posts. I'm not sure OP isn't being satirical anymore. I don't know who's jewing who occasionally.

Don't complain when we gas the problem

Die nigger

Imagine whites moved to Saudi arabia and did there what the arabs do here. How long would that fly?

Deal with it nigger

Fuck you you muslim piece of shit :DD

If you'd like to, you can go an be border control and pick out that single terrorist in the sea of muzzies then

p.s. you're not getting any help from mi5/mi6 cause youre public sector :DD
good luck

p.s. nice proxy you niggerfaggot, no brit would ever use the term "poc"

Why should anyone be obligated to take in unwanted foreigners?

No one wants refugees.

We tend to look at your enemies as much less complex than they really are.

It makes it easier to respond, even if that response is wrong.

Criminals would have guns no matter what controls were put up. Just suck it up, rapefugees have to go back now

Because gun control doesnt fucking work unless you can ban and confiscate every single gun, but that would start a fucking civil war. Ask Chicago and Detroit how gun control has worked out for them.

Turns out its human behavior thats the problem. Guns just happen to be the most efficient means of killing. If they didnt have guns they'd be slaughtering each other with knives and blunt instruments.

>Conservatives want to ban every single refugee just in case there is a chance even ONE could possibly be a terrorist,
No, it's because they're filthy foreign invaders. They could all be devout Jains and it would still be better if they stay wherever those people come from.
And anyone here or in the fucking UK can't very well be called refugees. Refugees go to safe harbor, not where they can get the best gibs.

>people still fall for this b8
Im disappointed in you guys.

Wrong again retard. The left is constantly calling for gun control after every shooting. Are you fucking retarded.

Looks like the Brock CTR shills don't get Sunday off.

empathy

This is the shit that got Trump elected.

Thanks for spreading cancer honey

(You)

The President also has the Constitutional authority to ban any group of noncitizens for any reason if he deems their immigration to be "against national interests", via unilateral proclamation.

Said bill was passed by a Democrat Congress and signed by a Democrat Presidency, ironically. And after Obama and Bush, the President is more like a Constitutionally limited monarch more than the head of a republic.

Quite nice actually, Congress has become a total cesspool of corruption and treason.
8 US Code Section 1182

What. Only thing libtards do nowadays is hating white people.

Ahem. By the by, Mother Jones News is a left wing publication

uh huh.

conservative white interests:
>no muslims
>docile/few niggers
>thriving gun industry/culture
>willingness to use bullshit excuses: confirmed

POC interests:
>many muslims
>dominant/numerous niggers
>few guns in white people hands
>willingness to use bullshit excuses: confirmed

so which side are you on?

one is a right and the other one isn't, retard

Yeah and now they want to import people who want to destroy the rights our forefathers bled and died from.

This is what happens when traditionalism and meritocracy is eroded. Thank God President Trump knows the inportance of both.

> Refugee...
> Immigrant...

They aren't protected by our fucking constitution.

Do you any of you faggots have an actual argument that is legally sound?

white people in america are cowards thats why.

So you agree that people of color have an unjustified persecution complex, then?

I don't want to lose my guns because why punish whites for nigger crimes?

We're the most charitablr country on earth. Second place isnt even close when it comes to charity $ donated per capita. AND we have a massive welfare state on top of it.

>leftists
>sound arguments
If they had arguments they wouldnt have to riot and get people fired from their job for disagreeing with them. They know they cant win on facts, thats why they lie CONSTANTLY. For example, they say "immigrant" instead of illegal alien.

>honey
Kill yourself

you cant OD on meth fag

If it saves just one life, we have to do it, user.

FUCKIJG SOURCEE

We want guns, we don't want refugees. How hard is that to understand?

>honey
HOLY SHIT THAT WAS SASSY. SO SASSY.
hell i bet your nickname is Sassy Mollassy