Trump public support falls 8 points in one week; Now the lowest of any president at this point in their presidency

Trump public support falls 8 points in one week; Now the lowest of any president at this point in their presidency
gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/01/david-brock-fundraising-trump-233974
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stay mad, loser

Omg, look at those polls. He won't ever be president and a Brexit won't happen!

>42% of people approve after Muslims are literally shoah'd
kek

politico.com/story/2017/01/david-brock-fundraising-trump-233974

>WHAT IS FOCAL LENGTH

No retard, we havent seen the frew fall from that yet
Loser? I am kust reporting data. I know you rural lot are proud of being backwards and uneducated but no nwed to lash out Jethro.

>Schwartz
What an interesting last name. Don't cha think?

Uh huh.

Thanks for confirming the account

>95% chance clinton victory assured says latest gallup poll....

Nah sorry mayne just ain't guying it, these kind of polls lost all credibility after the trumpening happend.

Salutations for amending the archive

Also

doing god's work

muh polls

regards for revisiting the render

Who the fuck is being asked I these polls? I see them all the timr. Trump 4% an hour after inauguration!

They didn't fucking ask me. Who makes up these bullshit polls? How do they get their "results"?

Lol polls

>polls

SPBP

>believing polls that said Obama had a majority approval rating after the first year of his Presidency.

oh wow, he also shopped obongos head to be at a different angle too

>polls
You never learn.

Watch how fast Trump's popularity rises after he puts a bullet through Soros' skull.

Those look at two pictures taken at difference angles.

Why are people so dumb.

>Schwartz

That's interesting since President Trump won a vast majority of legal votes, and all he's done is exactly what his voters wanted him to do, because it's exactly what he told us he would do. So this poll must be asking people who didn't vote, or the minority of Hillary voters after illegal votes are thrown out, assuming they didn't just make up the numbers like previous polls. Any of those invalidates the poll.

>polls after the 2016 election

lmfao

>Muh polls
But really what did you expect? The media is constantly lying by framing this as a 'Muslim' ban and saying the ban is tied to his business interests, two blatantly false statements, of course he will take a hit in popularity

Pretty sure Trump doesn't care. He's in office now. It's official. He can do whatever he wants, basically.

By the way, remember all those polls saying Hillary would win in a landslide? Yeah.

>people not realising that the polls saying Hillary would win were within the margin of error
>people not realising that Trump's approval rating being low means he has virtually no chance of being re-elected no matter who the Democrats run in 2020

They poll heavily democrat / trump hating areas, and use it as "wide representation".

A lot of them are done with like...2000 people total.

It's a fucking farce.

>Trump does exactly what he said he'd do during the campaign
>Somehow more than 48% of people disapprove of this