Where do you stand on banning Pit Bulls? Keep in mind the following:

Where do you stand on banning Pit Bulls? Keep in mind the following:

> Fatal and disfiguring pit bull attacks increased 830% in seven years
>In the last 4 months of 2015, pit bulls killed the same number of people as Dobermans killed in 60 years
>27 people in the US were killed by pit bulls in 2014 and 27 people killed in 2015
>Approx. 83% of victims are under 13 years and most are under 3 years old
>48% of people killed by pit bulls in 2014 were family members
>The majority of pit bull attacks are unprovoked
>In 30 years in the US and Canada, 60% of dog attacks were by pit bulls
>Pit bulls represent only 4.5% of dogs in America, but killed 64.4% of 360 Americans who died as a result of a dog bite injury between 2005-2015, compared to Rottweilers at 11.4% and German Shepherds at 3.6%.
>Pit bulls cause two-thirds of dog-bite related deaths.
>Pit bulls are 5 to 8 times more likely to attack than other dogs.
>Fewer than 25% of pit bull owners spay or neuter.
>Taxpayers subsidize over $2 billion annually on U.S. shelters and euthanization.

>implying pit bulls shouldn't be eliminated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9_YWNo1f-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable. He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time i'm getting the dose right

I hate those things and the cunts who own them.

always gain a little faith in humanity, when i see this pasta

So how about we compromise and ban niggers instead? Their statics are MUCH worse. Sad!

I killed the pit of the people across the alley from me with bacon rolled with xylitol. Cheap, the symptoms dont alert the owner until its too late and unless he order a full autopsy, undetectable and thendog wont throw it back up.

1 tbsp per 10 lbs

They're like fucking sharks on land.
The dindu of the dog world

dey gud boiz
dem wite dogz is da onez who b bad

The breed of peace.

All I hear is constant excuses for them.

That's the extent of my feelings

I wonder how those statistics would change if there weren't any niggers in the US?

ITT: Faggots

HE DIN DU NOFFN HE A GOOD DOG :(

Pit Bulls don't even need to eliminated, They cant even give birth naturally, They'll will wipe themselves out

pitbulls are generally just shit dogs if theyre owned my shitskins. im white, friends are white, family is white, lots of pitbull ownership in these circles and literally never had a problem, my dog is napping on my couch as we speak, if anything he's a little bitch.

seriously just ban niggers and mexicans from owning pitbulls.

Most of the dogs indicated in "Pit Bull" attacks are actually mutts or "Bully" type dogs that were maybe once American Pit Bull Terriers.

A real Pit Bull is a kind soul that will do anything to please its owner.

Just ban black people from owning dogs.

Lol low self esteem hip gangster wanna be pit bull owner detected.

Terrible dogs with usually terrible owners who usually get them to prove OMG SEE HE GOOD BOY DINDU NUFFIN. Ban those mongrels

you raise a valid point. its the same with the way kids are raised by spics and negroes. they also turn out shit.

my neighbor has one and its gotten out before and for that reason i carry a 9mm when i walk MY dogs

Pitbulls are alpha as fuck.

Beta cucks need not apply.

jesus fucking christ that gif

This. My pit is 8 years old and loves people. The only violent behavior she has ever shown is to my parents lab when I bring my dog in visits, who is a bumbling overweight retard that won't get out of her space.
Can't trust the thugs with dogs, or guns, they fuck up drugs for everyone else, etc. You have to look at inputs, not outputs.

any breed owned by niggers will turn out awful.

obama's portuguese water dog is probably viscous and destructive as fuck.

You are probably a faggot with a ruger.

I think the biggest issue is that people get attracted to dogs liken the pit bull for the wrong reasons, like faggots with sport bikes. They misuse then and give a bad name to fun, wonderful, pieces of engineering

oh no i am much much worse kiddo

>be me raising a pit since it was a pup
>tough to to be mean
>never feared it once
>become violent tward animals never people
>mauled some shitty mut annoying dog
>I put it down with a bullet

WHAT DID I LEARN Sup Forums PLEASE HELP?

God Damn it, poor people guns

>measurements for any interested parties

how's that working out for ya?
>tfw i want a tcp but should know better

Sharks are better behaved than pits. Statistics don't lie. Kill all pits.

i always call bullshit on the pit attack stats because i worked at a humane society, we label every mutt as a pit.

my dog that i had to get dna tested was labeled as a pit, turns out he was half lab half dalmation

pitbulls are a dog breed that doesn't deserve to exist
same like niggers

They've been 'made' the way they are by selective breeding. It's not controversial to suggest they are a fucked up breed.

Niggers the pit Bulls of human breeds

people should get a license to own pets.. alot of ppl just have them and they are spoiled little shits.

YOu learned that pitts are the master race of dfogs. that mutt was a nigger.
Pits are uberdogs, stop your gay hate of them. stop being queers.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't think we should ban them, but we should hold their owners strictly liable for any damages inflicted by their dogs, as well as criminal penalties. If your dog assaults a child, it should be treated, and tried, as if you yourself had maimed the child. Pit bulls would quickly become an unpopular breed.

he's a good looking dog, especially for a pit. i think most doggos can be good doggos if they're raised correctly. there probably is some genetic component there though.

close to 2000 rounds and it hasnt blown up yet.
i chose it because it fit my hand really practically perfectly.
my only real complaint is the trigger felt like total shit, but i buffed and polished the mechanisms a bit and its still bad but not terrible
the first generation of that pistol could fire if simply shaken ~1:22 youtube.com/watch?v=C9_YWNo1f-o
i definitely wouldnt buy it again, but im not really about to get rid of it now

It's all about the street cred, yo.

quit whining like fucking libtards about muh danger and grow a pair

that's the jewiest thing i've heard all day.

>Pit bulls are dangerous goy, we need to ban them!
>Guns are dangerous goy, we need to ban them!
Friendly reminder all pitbull threads are a shill psyop and need to be saged into oblivion.

It should be illegal to breed them, All of them should neutered and spaded and have them die off naturally

right on. i'm eyeing a tcp or a glock 29 for my next funs purchase. already have the 20 and 17.

I think it would have been nicer if I wasn't so mean to it. It did fuck that punk mutt up tho.

>muh jews
not an argument

if they were uberdogs they would be so easy to poison

literally 5 bucks of artificial sweetner at a health food store killed the pit with a bunch left over for tea

don't care, goldberg.

"Jewiest" meaning based upon well established legal principles? Your post was the niggeriest thing I have read today. I know, you're jus "keeping it real".

Pitbulls are not family dogs only guard dogs but they should be covered under the 2nd amendment

at the end of the day i wont lie that there is probably a geneic component to pit aggression but i've raised him since he couldnt go up and down steps, he gest discplined when he fucks up and he's not allowed to show aggression to me or anyone else.

just yesterday i took him to watch a mardi gras parade around a bunch of people, met a mother and her two kids and the daughter held on to his leash and played with him the whole time, i have full confidence in my ability to keep him from being a little psychopath.

now if he flips a switch later in life and attacks someone, i guess ill have been proven wrong.

also here is him in a gay christmas sweater because i have too much time on my hands.

Daily reminder that the US does not have a pitbull, gun, violence, or welfare problem. The US has a nigger problem.

This.
If you go to a nog neighborhood or heavily nog low income neighborhood, the most common breed is pitbulls.
Worthless Assholes that think an inimidating (but super cheap, often free) dog will make them tough or cover for what a pussy they are, get putbulls.

Rachael Ray's pit bull will never harm anyone.

I think you should need a license to have a pit bull
Some people shouldn't own them but they certainly shouldn't be banned

The genetic component is that they're naturally more generally athletic than most other breeds. They're physically built to things.
When a beagle bites you, it sucks, but you can easily kick it's retarded ass.
When an +80 pound pit rips into someone, they're often outclassed in physical ability by a dog that spends most of its time laying around.

Kek, low t bitch that's afraid of animal detected

Excuse me?