I give it a month before Mattis gets tired of Trump's bullshit and kills him with a ball point pen

I give it a month before Mattis gets tired of Trump's bullshit and kills him with a ball point pen.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/01/david-brock-fundraising-trump-233974
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

politico.com/story/2017/01/david-brock-fundraising-trump-233974

reminder to politely sage

The entire military is ecstatic over Trump.

A pen? What do you take him for? A pussy?

Mattis can kill with just a stare

Painting with a very broad brush, there, aren't we?

not the entire military. many see him as yet another idiot that they take orders from. but the military is full of low IQ retards so they are used to it

As someone that is close to a Marine that served with Mattis back in the day, I can safely state that Mattis is a pathetic cuckwad that is unworthy of your admiration.

> (OP) (You)
>The entire military is ecstatic over Trump.
From an insider's perspective this is not entirely accurate

Active duty here. Just about everyone likes Trump. I found more people who voted Johnson then Hillary anyway.

Isn't a General also a Soldier ?

You're absolutely full of shit if you think Mattis is a cuckwad.

Lol fuk u

This.

He's also gay, which is why nobody has seen him with a woman.

Wtf is wrong w calling a general a soldier?

im bored
my feel hurt
I wish I was bombing russia

>Isn't a General also a Soldier ?
The army generally refers to themselves as soldiers. Marines refer to themselves as marines. Referring to a marine as a soldier is a bit like calling a surgeon a nurse.

Nice ID, fag.

He's a Marine general.
Marines HATE being called soldier.

MODS

Pol btfo

breddy gudddd :DDDDD

Marines sound like a bunch of ninny faggots

Truly this would be the best of all possible timelines.

>soldier

Marines are soldiers.

Describing a Marine as belonging to the Army would be a faux pas but soldiers are what they are. The fact that they are Naval Infantry rather than Army Infantry is neither here nor there.

"Soldiers, sailors and airmen" covers all 3 general types of military personnel - soldiers being anyone who is Army or Marines and very occasionally some others in specific Navy or Air Force units.

The entire military couldn't care less who is President.

Sure.

He's right. It's damn near universal. Military people hate these cucks and crybabies on the left, because since Vietnam they've shit on people in the service.

Good to know our elite troops get their feelings hurt so easily

Mattis is a devoted stoic, so he will just pity Trump for being a slave to his ego and try to mitigate any damage he might cause.

need someone to shop mattis eyebags larger

his eyebags need to be a meme

Oh, other than the fact that the President can order military members to war or deduct their pay. Then you're right.

The military mostly supported the aleppo man
Except the Marine corp
Jarheads love Mattis and Trump

underrated

Why don't you fill us in buddy?

>elite

General Mattis has a bearskin rug in his living room. The bear's not dead, it's just afraid to move.

Tongue in cheek friend

Mattis is an imperialist cuck that will rest easy under the guillotine.

That's treason, brother.

>like calling a surgeon a nurse
>implying that the guys who have to be instructed not to eat crayons are vastly more qualified and competent than soldiers

Yeah no.

I live in the closest city to a military base in Califuckingfornia and I can tell you that you're wrong as hell and that every military man is a Trump fan here.

Does Mattis not consider himself a soldier? If i was in the military i'd consier myself a soldier, despite my rank.

He makes Happy Meals cry

Branch rivalry bruh, most branches rib each other alot ie. Chair force, marines being retarded, army bring useless, navy being gay. It mostly just jokes but because of the rivalry branches don't like being identified as another branch.

Sounds more like "It's not a motorcycle, it's a chopper"