Libshits BTFO!!!! DHS will IGNORE court overturn and enforce Trump EO anyway

AHAHAAHAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAA

Go home Reddit, your done.

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
nymag.com/selectall/2017/01/will-trumps-trolls-sit-by-while-net-neutrality-ends.html
dhs.gov/news/2017/01/29/department-homeland-security-response-recent-litigation#
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based DHS

U.S. Code › Title 8 › Chapter 12 › Subchapter II › Part II › § 1182

8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens

(10) Miscellaneous
(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President
Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.
Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

topkek, are we witnessing a great uncuckening?

>do you feel in charge?

DHS, FEMA, NSA camps were the good guys all along -What fucking time line are we in lads?

the precedent for this so ironclad, that anyone trying to stop it or call it unconstitutional is just virtue signalling

Exactly, this EO was a lawful action and has been used by many presidents.

They're still gonna bitch about it. Everything's always gotta go their way. The only way.

exactly my thoughts. Keep going USA!

Kek

reminder that fox news is FAKE NEWS.

They will bitch about everything trump does

They probably mostly were, they just didn't have anyone with the balls to lead them. If you tried this shit under any other administration you'd disappear. Many have probably been waiting decades for this.

Fuckin beautiful

No joking now.
How many of you would kys if Sup Forums is gone?

nymag.com/selectall/2017/01/will-trumps-trolls-sit-by-while-net-neutrality-ends.html

Not tired of winning

apparently people don't remember the last time someone pulled this stunt

WE Machtergreifung NOW
based donald

Then we would unless chaos eternal upon the earth

>tfw an aussie said i was delusional for saying this would happen yesterday

Trump killed TPP, which was the single biggest threat to net neutrality.

Dhs is basically a violation of posse comitatus though

Blown the fuck out.

>topkek, are we witnessing a great uncuckening?

yes

>all those leftists were gloating about how any gun owners who wanted to rebel would get wiped out in seconds by the US military
>The left is now outright calling for rebellion and they don't even own guns

>"Law and order" candidate

Not suprising. These agencies have been praying for this kind on leadership for a long time.

My SJW friends are raging on normiebook right now. Almost as bad as when he got elected. Many went to the local airport to protest.

Will this level of outrage and militant opposite continue throughout his term? He's on a great roll right now getting them triggered

This

TPP wasn't a trade deal as much as it was handing all power to international corporations, including control of the internet

You're a big guy!

no shit.. fucking libtard judges think they can do whatever they want.. just like these states who say they won't get rid of their sanctuary city polices are in a for a huge awakening

its almost like of /pol are brainwashed r/politics full retards

fuck it why not go all out and put the muslims in camps like we did japs

well he can fuck off. he was probably just a visiting kiwi, they're mostly faggots and we hate them

Someone explain why the 90 day immigration ban is a good thing.

difficulty: no memes

I can only imagine that ICE is salivating at the prospect of actually being able to do their jobs

>it's a muslim ban
just keep repeating it someone might believe it.

If fox is fake news then CNN is my little pony.

I don't get how it isn't if he still wants to bring in christian refugees

This does not include lawful residents and dual citizens, however, and the executive order has been enforced in a way that dual citizens have been effected.

Good intent, bad execution.

I'm not even a lawyer yet, but I would have included a future effective date in the Executive Order. Not an effective date immediately upon signature; last thing you want is people caught up in limbo at the airport for the media to turn into victims. Retarded. Make an effective date several days after signature to give agencies time to enforce the order.

I also don't understand why he left out Saudi Arabia. Yeah they're our allies I guess. But they also fund ISIS. He should have included Morocco too.

obviously for the very purpose to was implemented: 90 days to come up with stringent, ironclad guidelines in order to vet who is coming in better, as it's probably quite archaic in it's current form

>executive over-riding the courts

whoa

Technically, Obama already did this, several times actually. And when it was discovered, he did get flak for it. The difference is they kept it quiet because they felt they had to.

Trump isn't hiding anything.

I like where this is going.

The ground is moving kids. Hold on to your butts.

Fuck, I might 'buy some water filters' after all. Jesus Christ.

I voted for Trump but I'm still a libertarian and this amount of authoritarianism has me pic related

because Saudi Arabia is our main trade partner for oil in the persian gulf

They're trying real hard to turn us against our own. They've probably realized no billion dollar corporation of media manipulation can compare to the glorious power of autism and shitposting.

>Will this level of outrage and militant opposite continue throughout his term? He's on a great roll right now getting them triggered

I saw a libtard journo on CNN basically saying that Trump is deploying a shock and awe strategy.........hit the left with so many issues on a daily basis that they just can't adress them anymore. She literally admitted that her and many she has spoken to are physically and mentally exhausted after only 7 days of this lol.

Have you noticed how tired Jake Tapper looks this week? Trump is deliberately and systematically demoralizing and exhausting the left.

and give sleeper cells time to come to USA in the mean time. he said to surprise the enemy and he did.

You were going to be stuck with an authoritarian either way.

This. It was probably the smartest play.

What do you actually disagree with that he's done? You voted for him and literally everything he's done were things he said he would do. If you voted for him you have no right to complain about this shit now.

Why are you so afraid of calling it a muslim ban? Because it is one, and it's fucking great. Stop cucking.

I feel like this is what we did to social media. We heated up the oven to 14/10 and they couldn't contain all the nazi shit.

Ya it's all starting to fall into place.

fuck off (((shill)))

Can someone refute this?

I didn't think he would be going in dry like this so fast.

SO BASED, HE NEEDS TO KEEP GOING

While I can sympathize as a libertarian capitalist in a similar situation, I realize that it's for the best because we're using authoritarianism to step on the powers that would make free market capitalism and our constitutional liberties an impossibility.
And worse case scenario, I'll take nationalistic authoritarianism over globalism any day of the week.

But if you travel to a known hose country you will be heavily scrutinized. Just as if you come come from a known drug exporting country

how are you going to vet refugees. Interview them with polygraphs or what? They come from countries with no birth certificates. I bet a lot of them don't even know their exact birth dates.

Christians are being persecuted against by the Muslims.
He is doing the right thing.

're*

He doesn't. The ban is a blanket ban on everyone coming from those seven countries. Even US visa holders are being turned back. This means it is a ban on travel, not a religion. Neck yourself, kike.

Yea I agree but it's unconstitutional. Should he let the cat out of the bag and tell America the constitution isn't applicable because of emergency powers act?

Political capital is still a thing.

the court order was for immigrants that were on a plane during the signing of the order, dhs is not violating anything

dhs.gov/news/2017/01/29/department-homeland-security-response-recent-litigation#

Can i get a high velocity rundown on this DHS guy?

They have their own fantasy world where they think the military will side with them. Lol

>Glory seeking corrupt Judge tries to take on President
>Gets BTFO by patriotic DHS workers

You know that civil war you scumbag libtards keep dreaming of - The one you think you'd win simply because you dominate the non-essential government jobs and the elite federal positions as well as academia, the judiciary and Hollywood?

Good luck winning it when the majority in honorable, frontline, dangerous, jobs like the Military, border security, law enforcement etc are overwhelmingly patriotic and pro-Trump.

DHS has become the Praetorian Guard. That's entirely badass.

That's because a lot of them are not from a warring country. They are economic immigrants.
They also DNA test to make sure that people in a "family" are related. If they are not they can deny all associated requests.
Huge difference

The law and even the judge's order allow them to continue enforcement anyway. The leftists who cheered and thought Trump had been BTFO didn't read the stay and realize how narrow it is.

Under command of DOD. Violates Posse Comitatus Act.

So the fema camps weren't for americans but to detain illegal aliens....really activaves your neurons.

Praise God Emperor Trump for keeping them out. This one act shows he is out man.

They've already been using them for that

He has to. Trump perhaps already knows he has 4 years at maximum.

>Saudis not banned
PATHETIC FAIL! Try again fanboys.

That's bc the left only hear / see what they want to be true. Not facts or actual reality

4U

Process is important. If you are a dual citizen of a banned country and are being scrutinized but ultimately let in then your rights are not being violated.

nor jews.

If he doesn't deal with jews in some fashion at least AIPAC influence im done with him.

inb4 he love da joos

well I was hoping it was keeping your enemies close 4d chess.

That's a good thing though. It shows he was completely serious about the promises he made to the American people and wasn't just blowing hot air to get elected.

Lawful residents are aliens
Dual citizens are not though
Only born and naturalized citizens aren't aliens in the US

Saudi Arabia isn't a destabilized playground for radical islamists.

im not going to trust the deep state that easily

>dual citizens have been effected.
American citizens aren't being denied entry.

Most of the guys in law enforcement are really good guys, true believers, they want to truly help, patriots. I have friends in police/fire fighters/emergency services. Most of them are people who you can depend on and respect.

Of course, you have the corruption, the chip on the shoulder idiots, the violent types. etc., but they are a minority. Law enforcement draws in the patriots and idealists.

The problem is when their commander whether president or prime minister, figuratively getting their hands tied up in order to ensure his political career. I guarantee you the cops, ice, sheriffs are FUCKING ECSTATIC over Trump finally letting them do their actual jobs and protect their people.

Based af desu

>Go home Reddit, your done.
the donald is more trump drone than us

Just watched German Lügenpresse.
They said on state TV news that the travel ban had been repealed.
Top kek.

Refute what? Show me where it states that:
>This does not include lawful residents and dual citizens

Maybe they are only scrutinizing the non American half...
Check. Mate.

For you

>liberals and neocons regret pushing for more and more executive power
They deserve everything that's coming.

All power to Trump.

I believe this, and I'm sure it wasn't coincidental. I feel the "shock and awe" too, but it's the feeling of liberation and a faint glimmer of hope that's been missing in my life since 9/11

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1101
Under (a)(3)
Lawful residents are aliens
Dual citizens might not fall under this, but have any actually been prevented from entering after proving citizenship?

>That's because a lot of them are not from a warring country.
this, back in 2014, 4 out of 5 syrian refugees weren't actually syrian refugees. not sure what the more recent statistics would say, but economic migrants are probably still the vast majority.