Why the fuck are transgender people fucking everywhere now? Is there something in the water...

Why the fuck are transgender people fucking everywhere now? Is there something in the water? Is it just more publicly acceptable to be transgender now?

Someone unlocked the closet

Ugly attention whore

Why the fuck are you spamming these threads? It is always the same third world shitskin doing it with the same retarded eceleb.

(((They))) simply want to make whites infertile, it's not complicated.

at not the girl from the hwndu forget her name we trolled the shit out of her ages ago

it's a trend like constantly reposting shitty threads. fuck off

probably ad spam with a lot of this shit but mods aren't exactly pro active against any of the constant trash here.

i get payed to slander him by a person who wishes to mantain pol's /queen/ position

funnily enough mods allow social engineering against Sup Forums users but not this fun thread

almost as if mods hated you...mmm why would it be, why would mods hate you?

Jews

just look at the catalog lads, how bait many threads there do you see every single day, what kind of posts are them?

protip: what three posts in the catalog right now am i making fun with this shitpost?

Also with AIDS.

I think they just want to be happy and they think something drastic will work better than psychology

OP seems pretty insecure about Transgender people.
Must have accidentally fallen in love with one.

Who wouldn't honestly

First world population 2,000,000,000+

See a few dozen pics of trannies on the internet.

"They're everywhere!"

/ourQueen/

Literally just fuck one and get it over with

no the ones irl are ugly dick welders
only internet traps like rose, anzu, and brittney are good
dunno why it is

is she a trap or nah?

I have a very hard time believing this is a trap

Brittany Venti

Because anyone can get hormones now
And ugly guys/girls think they will look better if they change their gender

go look at his instagram, look at her face with attention, then tell me if thats not a literal spic in drag

Women made those clothing hot, and this guy is wearing them only because hot chicks wore that before him.

he's stealing a long history of thigh-thighs.

chemicals in the water turning the frikken frogs gay. It was only a matter of time.

It's all part of the plan to destroy western civilization and white people. Next you'll see the plural marriage tards and pedos. We're circling the drain. Hopefully Trump can stop this madness.

Knew it was to good to be true

still dont know :(
i find her extremely hot....

>Is it just more publicly acceptable to be transgender now?

No, its become trendy. This is what propaganda does.

its ok, many people are gay in the planet

This is the third thread on this same topic, stop spamming !!

its not everywhere, just everywhere in the liberal MSM
and ppl declare themselve trans in higher rates becaus it gives you attention and oppression points, they can use as a currency in social situations

my two cents

>him

then make the mods do their fucking job and ban bait threads, and ctr threads, not fun threads

you don't control your own fucking board Sup Forums

Cute attention courtesan *

>Why the fuck are transgender people fucking everywhere now? Is there something in the water? Is it just more publicly acceptable to be transgender now?

Been wondering thr same thing. Before I met my current GF, I went on 3 dates with 3 different women over a course of about 4 months. 1 was a grill (just wasn't a match) but the other 2 were MtF trannies. Thankfully they did tell me this in the middle of dinner and not in the middle of a fucking make-out session or something.

Was pretty annoyed. Profile clearly says straight and interested in women. Only logical reason I can figure is that they actually truly consider themselves to be women, which is false.

In the 70s when you wanted attention and to 'fight the man' you became a hippy; in the 80s/90s you became a punk because your parents were hippies; in 2000- you became trans because your parents were punks.
Previous rebellion was a haircut and a change of clothes; today kids are permanently fucking up their biology to get back at society.
Also jews...

she makes me diamonds.

whoever has the worst life has the most "currency" in the liberal world
therefore, faking a mental illness has become popular among the regressive left
>it's disgusting that the person in that pic's parents let them abuse themselves like this.

>Is there something in the water?
Yes, lot's of things.

I want to start a go fund me page to raise money to pay brittney to show us vag or benis.

Let's settle the debate.