2016 voting IQ statistics

Is there any data on the intelligence of the different groups of voters in the 2016 election?

It has previously been made clear that whites make up a huge chunk of the republican voters.

IQ has no relation to intelligence

>intelligence quotient has no relation to intelligence

Low IQ retard detected.

>stopping a mado scientistu

Except that smart people have high IQs, and stupid people do not. The measure is not perfect, but it is the best we have yet come up with. But, low IQ people like yourself do not understand this.

Pad is at C3.

Answer is C3 before anyone asks.

But what do you do?
Do you kill 20 uninvolved people to save 50 or do you allow the 50 people to be killed when you could have saved them?

Of course the problem as a whole is unsolvable because we don't know how many of the group of 50 or the combined group of 20 in the trolleys are niggers.

How did you solve that?

Republicans have higher IQ because democrats' IQ is hindered by the black and latino voter mass

1A
1B
2B
2C
3B
3D
4A
4C
5A
5C
5D
6B
6C
6D

and for gods sake don't risk any blue squares.

Because Albert knows that Bernard doesn't know, Bernard now knows that the correct letter cannot be A or B.
Because Bernard determines the correct pad from this information, Albert now knows that the correct number must be 2, 3, or 4.
Because Albert determines the correct pad from this information, the correct pad has to be C.
That leaves only C3.

Then we are faced with the ethical question of whether it is acceptable to kill 20 people to save 50.

Albert states that he knows that Bernard can't determine the correct pad. This rules out rows 5 and 6, because these rows only have one pad each and Bernard would thus know the exact pad simply from knowing the number. So Bernard deduces Albert must have been told row C or row D.

After Albert's statement, Bernard, having ruled out rows A and B, states that he now knows the correct pad. This rules out row 1 as well because it has pads in both C and D; he wouldn't know the answer otherwise. This limits the remaining possibilities to D2, C3, and D4.

After Bernard's statement, Albert can deduce the correct pad. This means that the pad must be C3 because row D still has two possibilities.

I know why we eliminate A & B but I don't know why it's C and not D.

>I know why we eliminate A & B but I don't know why it's C and not D.

Bernard already knows the number. Once A and B are eliminated the number he is told only has one possibility. That's why Albert's first statement gives him the information he needs to deduce the correct pad.

because bernard was able to figure it out that eliminates 1, and since albert was able to figure it out from this info, then it couldnt be D because he would have 2 possible options if it were on D

The real question is why Cheryl would tell anyone anything that could conceivably lead to her plan being stopped in the first place. If you're going to commit to killing 50 people, don't fucking chicken out you stupid bitch.

Albert says he knows Bernard doesn't know. Only way Bernard would know is if it were B5 or A6, as those are the only pads in lanes 5 and 6, respectively. Albert knows Bernard doesn't know, i.e. the pad isn't B5 or A6, because his letter is neither A nor B. This eliminates every pad in lane A and lane B.

Now that lanes A and B are eliminated as possibilities, Bernard suddenly knows which pad is the correct one. This indicates that the pad must be in a lane that has only one possible pad remaining in it. Lane 1 is eliminated, leaving 3 pads: C3, D2 and D4.

Bernard saying he knows results in Albert figuring out the correct path. Lane D still has two possibilities, so the only way Bernard can know is if his letter is C.

>Albert states that he knows that Bernard can't determine the correct pad. This rules out rows 5 and 6, because these rows only have one pad each and Bernard would thus know the exact pad simply from knowing the number. So Bernard deduces Albert must have been told row C or row D.
I see how you eliminate row B but row A still have 2 options

3c

Well her henchmen are apparently highly intelligent and capable of rapid deductive reasoning, so if you HAD To entrust someone with the tools to disarm your terrorist plot you would probably choose people like them.

Bernard knows that Albert knows that it isn't row 5 and 6, from which he deduces that the letter isn't A or B.

You gotta think from both perspectives

*column

I kinda want to fuck the shit out of Cheryl.

By kinda, I mean that I want to fuck the shit out of her.

C3

that doesn't explain how you eliminate row A.
I'm ok for eliminating A6
but if Albert has row A, how would he know between the 2 remaining A2 and A3 ?

Albert knows that Bernard doesn't know which the correct panel is. That means that it's not B5 or A6, because these panels are single and if they were the correct ones, bernard would know
We have to reject B4 as well, because Albert would know the correct answer, since Bernie didn't speak out on B5
>At first I didn't know, but now I do
It would be impossible for Bernard to know if it was C1 or D1, so we are left with 3 options. Since now he knows, we realize that the correct panel is D4, since Bernie couldn't really deduct which ones of A2 or D2, or A3 and C3 would be the correct ones

He has already rejected B4 though, based on Albert's first line

The correct answer is D4

What do I win ?

Bernard couldn't conclude the correct answer if row A was still possible

>Grece

scratch that actually
Since Albert knows what the answer is in the end, it's C3

didn't pay attention to the last line

>Islam has nothing to do with Islam

I want to fuck that scientist

Sounds like a bunch of liberal bullshit. Kill all the terrorists and the hostages because by not resisting they're sympathizers.

Next problem.

When Albert says "I know that you don't know" he means he is 100% certain about it.

>Cheryl
>mad scientist

>woman
>scientist

This is the real IQ test

>IQ is important when discussing voting
>IQ is racist, irrelevant and outdated when discussing race

Greece proved his whiteness today.

This question is actually unsolvable. Yes, you can rule out 1, 5, 6, A, and B, but it does not logically follow that Albert can know that it's on row C from Bernard knowing. Since from our perspective Bernard could know the pad if they were on 2, 3, or 4, and we cannot rule out which one of those it's on. Sure there's two options on row D, but that's only from our perspective. From Bernard's perspective, he only has 1 option that we can't know.

>No new posts
Nvm, Albert knows that it's not row D because if Bernard knows the answer then it can't be row D

I agree the pad is C3
However, under current laws my best option is to do nothing. If I made the trains crash I would be accountable for the murder of 20 people, whereas if I do nothing and 50 people die, it's because Cheryl killed them and not me.
Besides, I do not think it's up to me to decide who lives or dies. Cheryl might even back away or otherwise fail and I won't have killed 20 people for nothing.
My conscience is clean

>5/6 out ok
>so Albert get B4 out
Now only D4 is left and Bernard deduces it and Albert too afterward

Why would it not be D4?

We know that it's C3 because Albert says he knows and that means it can't be on track D or 1 after A and B have been ruled out.

My only question is how he knows that.

If the correct track# is 2 or 4, barring track A and B, that only leaves one square for either track, and in that case Bernard would still ''know'' the correct letter.

Could you explain how B4 gets eliminated?

A knows letter
B knows number

A says it isnt B or A or 5 or 6
B says it is either D2 C3 or D4
A says it is C3

so to kill 50 people instead of 20 I have to avoid C3 and to also kill the 20 inside I have to time it right so that they collide

looking at the geometry assuming that the problem has an answer you can assume that A1 B2 C3 D4 lead to crashes and so that I can watch the crash from as close as possible I'd pick A1

>intends to kill 50 people
>2 trolleys with 10 people each

oh wow you almost got me cheryl

Because Albert knows that Bernard doesn't know the exact square. On both track A and B there's 2 of Bernard's tracks that only meet one square. So, Albert knows Bernard can't possibly know the answer from the start, this rules out any squares of tracks A and B.

Albert knows Bernard doesn't know. A6 and B5 are the only pads from 5 and 6, therefore if the letter was A or B Bernard might know the pad,
so the letter is either C or D.

Then Bernard says now he knows which is the pad (and not before), therefore the number can only be 2,3 or 4, because he wouldn't know if it was 1 (which intersects with both C and D).

Now Albert claims to know the pad too, which only leaves C3 as D intersects with both 2 and 4

Albert never says that it's not A row

Because the plan to kill 50 people is a bluff. There's no outcome if the trolleys don't collide. The actual plot is to force smart people to murder 20 people.

yes he does you french idiot

Each party was told 1 bit of information and was able to deduce the correct pad based on the information given by the other.

I'm pretty good at explaining things so I'll do my best with this post.

If Albert knows that Bernard doesn't know, then Bernard knows that whatever Albert was told must have more than 1 option. Since 5 and 6 only have 1 option, Bernard knows that Albert knows that any tracks containing the pads in 5 and 6 were not what Albert was told. If Albert were told tracks A or B, then he wouldn't know that Bernard doesn't know the correct pad. Thus we can eliminate A and B.

Since Bernard was able to determine the correct pad after eliminating A and B, then that must mean that the tracks that got eliminated had more than 1 option, but reduced to only 1 option after A and B got eliminated. This rules out 1, because 1 has more than 1 pad choice after eliminating A and B. Since Bernard knows the correct pad, it can't be 1. Now we're left with 3 choice, D2, C3, and D4.

From Albert's perspective, he must have been told either C or D. If he says he knows the answer, then he must have been told C, because he would not know the answer if he had been told D, because there is more than 1 option.

Yes he does.
A6 and B5 are the only pads with the numbers 5 and 6
Albert KNOWS Bernard doesn't know. But Albert doesn't know the number. If the letter was A or B Bernard COULD know which pad it is (he would know if the number was 5 or 6), but thats out of the question since Albert is 100% sure Bernard doesnt know the pad

nvm I realized why this way of thinking doesn't work.

Albert can only eliminate 5 and 6, but doesnt imply anything else, and bernard still don't know anyting about the letter

read

kek

I don't know if there are any statistics for IQ among voters, but I think that in order to vote you should have to take a competency test to make sure you know what the fuck you're doing.

But if I was a mad scientist named Cheryl, I'd make the A6.

Because fuck you

I'd waterboard Albert and Bernard until they tell me the right pad.

He's actually a tranny.

so he's crazy, hence the "mad scientist"

smart

Never thought I would rather have an american as a neighbor than a moutain jew

So how does A get eliminated??

>reddit
you have to go back