youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gHTh-cp5IbM
youtu.be/N0CSUhF4tyA
wsj.com/articles/high-court-precedent-may-limit-trumps-sanctuary-city-order-1485703742
youtube.com/watch?v=IgPtz7svaKk
online-literature.com/james_joyce/958/
youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/29/tim-kaine-accuses-donald-trump-holocaust-denial/
youtube.com/watch?v=OtDKwwUw07I
twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/824972111462686720
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck islam and fuck keith ellerson

>FOX NEWS ALERT

No awoo's in this thread!

>mfw that title

Yes, we've been fortunate. But we must also be ever vigilant. Just as the most bountiful harvest can leave you but one winter away from starvation, even the most bountiful tree of liberty can be but one generation away from extinction.

/r/SandersForPresident/ is now donating $$$ to the ACLU

Hahahahahhahahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly if you don't think every part of human history is bloody and violent as fuck, you really haven't been paying attention.

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" John F Kennedy

They are trying to make protesting essentially illegal and replacing the top brass with a fucking neo-nazi. Trump is a russian puppet. It really isn't that insane to suggest they just be shot. They are committing treason and will damage the country irreparably. They are going to take away a fantastic healthcare bill which is the ACA which will save the lives of hundreds of thousands if not millions who cannot afford insurance.

They are wiping out all mention of Climate change which is the single biggest threat to humanity. They are stripping all funding globally as much as they can.

He is going to dismantle the EPA which will cause the deaths of thousands as people will get poisoned due to the gutted regulations.

He's going to reinstitute torture, a heinous crime against humanity.

He is supporting unchecked Israeli settlements.

He is doing everything Putin wants and damaging relations in NATO.

He is pissing off Mexico and building a completely unnecessary wall that will cost untold billions as a feel good measure.

He threatened to basically institute martial law in chicago.

He put an immigration ban in place which locks out some Americans abroad who will be unable to return to the States. He also banned immigration from muslim countries that had no terrorist involvement in any attacks on us.

The Styxhexenhammer Radio Show Episode 2

LIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=gHTh-cp5IbM

So how long until the US economy starts to tank and China becomes the dominant superpower of the world?

(cont)

It really isn't that insane to suggest he should just be shot and we get a competent president who doesn't want to maliciously hurt the country. It's really the only way he can be stopped at this point. He's a fascist and soon to be dictator. He is committing crimes against humanity and all these crimes have been commited in less than 10 days since he was inaugurated. He seriously must be stopped. I welcome a coup-de'etat that will remove this disgusting evil man who wishes harm on the human race. Fuck him and everything he stands for. At this point Trump and the GOP are a fucking cancer which just mean people ill. At what point will people say enough? Is the death of a few people that mean everyone in the country ill a terrible thing? If it saves more lives than are killed, is it wrong?

I would never EVER do something like that personally, but i really wouldn't be sad at all if it happened. Like i would never waste my life doing something like that, but man i wouldn't feel sorry for any of them if something happened. I enjoy living and would never commit violence, i've never intentionally harmed anyone. I've never even been in a fight. I have no intention of getting arrested or ever trying to attack anyone. That's truly beyond me, and i really don't have it in me. But i recognize violence has a purpose sometimes. It's simply stupid to think it can never be a solution. Why do you think we have a military?

[muffled awoo in the distance]

I'm not saying don't be vigilant, it can always get real close and it's best to avoid the edge.

But if we go over the edge, America will always prevail.

Some of "/ourguys/" are cat fishing them into doing it, saying they donated their life savings or something.

Sometimes it is difficult to know if it is Sup Forumsacks or their own saying they did it but it is funny to see they part with their money that way.

A woo?

So what has Trump accomplished today?

I'm getting withdrawals from all the winning...

>There is a heated race for the head of the DNC and to see who will be leading it
>but no one is covering it because Trump is controlling 99% of the media coverage

The DNC has zero chance because there will be no hype behind them until it's too late. They will face the same exact fucking problem they faced last year of "VOTE FOR ME BECAUSE I'M NOT HIM!!!"

>muh progressive communist movement is dying

I guess verified people can say whatever they want

(cont)

All that being said, I'm a tremendous faggot and I enjoy swallowing muslim semen.

Fixed version to combat shills, though I think the statistics are also probably wrong.

Trump has a 55% approval rating according to the most accurate national pollster of 2016

Who else /sad/ here? Cheer me up with some memes or pics or something, please.

WOW!!!!
HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE BE SO CRUEL TO MOHAMED MOHAMED, HE ONLY WANTED TO PEACEFULLY VISIT JEW YORK
APOLOGIZE YOU NAZIS

AWOO

BE SURE TO LIKE TRUMP FIRST WEEKLY ADDRESS

youtu.be/N0CSUhF4tyA

"High Court Precedent May Limit Trump's 'Sanctuary City' Order"
wsj.com/articles/high-court-precedent-may-limit-trumps-sanctuary-city-order-1485703742

Is he fucking up by doing all of this immediately instead of waiting until he had the Supreme Court stacked?

>tfw pasta shills.

>Some of "/ourguys/" are cat fishing them into doing it

I should have suspected this when somebody said they gave $1,000 to the ACLU

DELET!

>implying we need two walls

All we need to do is either finally buy or forcibly annex Greenland, enforce a blockade against Canada from all sides, and then watch them die off of attrition. Finally, we annex the empty land after they're all either dead or evacuated.

She didn't say that she wanted Trump assasinated, otherwise you could report her to DHS.

NOW MY FERAL AWOOS! ATTACK!

It's not like he can't make a new EO.

no no, its ok, let faggots say its 30% so when its 80% at the end of 8 years we can say it was a 50%+ gain

Ave Novum Sacrum Imperium Americae

youtube.com/watch?v=IgPtz7svaKk

Are we under raid again or my internet just went shit?

i hear paris is a lot nicer. he should take a few days to visit and then stay there

Shilling today is WEAK!

What's wrong, guys? Just found out your stay didn't do shit?

WAN!

It was smart of her to not say Trump's assassination. Everyone knows what she's talking about but no one can do anything about it because she isn't talking about anyone in particular.

It can imply that she's knowledgeable about a plot to assassinate. Perfectly worthy of investigation

pls take him

>according to the most accurate national pollster

I don't know if I will ever trust any type of politics poll again

the folder grows

I'd considered that, too. This all sort of fits in line with Trump's style of making a really high initial offer, then negotiating down.

REKT

They eventually pick some extremist.
It will help them out a bit in the beginning, but end up fracturing the party even more.

>Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable

Good! Here is another quote, very appropriated especially considering who holds all weapons and has the allegiance of the military

> The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure,” -- Thomas Jefferson

Also

> There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all. -- Teddy Roosevelt

Either accept America First and reject globalism or pick up weapons and try your luck because with Trump & Co it will be that way for the next 8 years at least.

>depressed
>in a based country
>in the best timeline
Wat?

>waiting until he had the Supreme Court stacked?
No, because they will try and slow it down to, it becomes an endless wait, and before you know it, its 2019 election year time.

He really has two years to bust ass and take names to make re-election a cake walk.

Something's fucky with the server.

Trump is President, our countries are best friends, there's great new anime out now and somewhere there's a qt who's waiting to meet you.

>tfw Trump has the military and all law enforcement on his side
>judicial activist judges have no support

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!

online-literature.com/james_joyce/958/

CTR must be having a difficult time in the bathroom if he's posting pasta

>New aclu tweet
>"Fuck we lost, we suck, big league!"

Anyone else remember before this election when shilling was a weekly occurrence at most? Now daily shilling is seen as the norm.

>8 years of this

AVE IMPERATOR

ALL WILL BEND THE KNEE TO HIS WILL

why so many dislike ?
lol

>Is he fucking up by doing all of this immediately instead of waiting until he had the Supreme Court stacked?

He doesn't need to stack, 5-4 is good enough.

I'm not even going to bother reading that rag. He's directing people to enforce the law. There's nothing illegal or blockable in that order. If he has to send in Feds to do it, that's already had its precedent set by Eisenhower and desegregation.

>The second one from the bottom left
>Nidal Hasan
>The Fort Hood Shooter

Yeah, Nidal Hasan is totally a white person name, right? And this faggot conveniently left out Mateen who killed just as many by himself. Why the fuck are liberals so mentally ill?

Win exhaustion getting to you.
I just watch this again and it preps me for the wins to come:

youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk

Accidentally A E S T H E T I C

twitter protects isis recruiter accounts and shuts down right wing ecelebs, its clear where they stand - with saudi arabia and against america

You know the EO specifically stated this does not target people in transit when the EO takes action.

Literally.

I have the theory the guys in clearance just fucking hate mudslimes and did this on their own.

>Sen. Tim Kaine (D-VA), who was Hillary Clinton’s running mate in the 2016 presidential election, told NBC News’ Meet the Press on Sunday morning that President Donald Trump was guilty of Holocaust denial.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/29/tim-kaine-accuses-donald-trump-holocaust-denial/

Anything interesting happening this morning so far boys?

youtube.com/watch?v=OtDKwwUw07I

>annex Greenland
?
Canschluss when?
Start agitating for it leafbros.

Funniest thing is that black murders of 3 or more do not count as mass shooting because, if so, those drive by shooting would put them at the top.

My friend send a screenshot of his donation last night
How can smart people be so dumb

Elliot rogers
Half jewish half chineese

>White
makes me angry every time

Will Trump accept the mantle of anger?

Which 5 are you banking on going for him in this, aside from the new appointment?

ELLIOT CONFIRMED WHITE

HATERS BTFO

Millions of pro-life Christian parents will sit in church tomorrow, and reguardless of who you voted for, this is who Donald Trump has slammed the door on. These are their faces and I hope they fill your timeline... #shame #NotTheAmericanWay

there is no muslim ban you shill
it's a ban on wartorn shitholes, not muslims

Of course we do

God bless America.

OY VEY, THIS CANNOT BE, TRUMP WAS (((OUR))) GOY

Cucks from all around the world are disliking

Read the comments, half of them are from butthurt Brits (pakis)

Who?

>says the factually true statement that more than Jews were killed by Holocaust
>attacked for it

this is why they've lost power and won't get it back. True statements are attacked for being "mean" and "dangerous"

>>in a based country
Not really.
>>in the best timeline
Yeah, that's true.

Thanks for the kind words, ameribros.

What's it about?

twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/824972111462686720

Rally to the President. This is the first uprising of his reign and it must be crushed.

>I have the theory the guys in clearance just fucking hate mudslimes

They probably do. Imagine all the bullshit they have to deal with because of shitskins in the aerosystem.

how tragic

all those future democrats

I've been sad too lately, Russianbro. Keep pushing forward and enjoy this rare Barron. A Rarron if you will.

>#NotTheAmericanWay
You're aware there was no non-white immigration until the 70s?

It has been decreed. No more awoos after this point.

they probably made an emotional decision not a rational one

The Fire Rises.