ISIS sets their prisoners loose in an abandoned building

>ISIS sets their prisoners loose in an abandoned building
>With their hands tied behind their backs
>Sends child soldiers in to hunt and kill them for practice
>That filmography
>That editing
>That POV camera usage

What the fuck

Aritlce with video: clarionproject.org/news/isis-graphic-video-kids-shooting-exercise-living-targets

Direct link to video: video.clarionproject.org/2017/ISIS-children-hunting-killing-prisoners-building.mp4

Other urls found in this thread:

video.clarionproject.org/2017/ISIS-children-hunting-killing-prisoners-building.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=VCkFSe3voRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is probably Detroit.

I work in the film industry, and this is pretty complicated to set up... different camera angles, people shooting towards the camera... And the guys getting killed are pretty chill about it.

I don't know, looks fake to me.

The guy crying was "pretty chill about it"?

ISIS is known for having mock executions as well. You're treated to fake beheadings constantly until one day, you're sitting there with your hands tied, thinking "gee here's another one" until the knife gets closer and closer and you realize that it's actually happening.

These guys were doing the best that a prisoner in that state could do, and it's not much when there's people with guns after you. Kids or not.

This is why ever ISIS prisoner seems calm before they're killed.

Looks fake to me except that last guy when the shit him in the ground

>kid who shoots the guy in the dick before he shoots him in the head
What a cunt

This is an old video

Well, they got a really good editor.

Looks intensely fake

I seriously don't get what's fake about it. Do you not believe ISIS is capable of doing something so fucked up, or do you think good video editing makes something fake?

They are clearly doing this for propaganda purposes.

>video.clarionproject.org/2017/ISIS-children-hunting-killing-prisoners-building.mp4
At around 3:30 it gets really dark.

This is dark.
When the guy gets shot in the leg then the kid gets ready to shoot him just fuck.
The guy crying got me and I haven't even finished it yet.

>no webm...

>video.clarionproject.org/2017/ISIS-children-hunting-killing-prisoners-building.mp4

>the guy that threw himself off the building

pretty great, although they did fail with where they pointed the ends of their guns several times, they still require some more training, although to be honest handling a gun is a very difficult endeavor - much easier to use a proper rifle but guns are good for inside buildings

if they keep training these guys like this, only special forces teams could face them valiantly, normal soldiers would be schredded by them

>when the kid shoots him in his dead face

lol they are down to using child soldiers.

isis dead by 2018 virtually guaranteed

looked almost like he was still alive

>also checked

I AIN'T CLICKING THAT SHIT NIGGA

That said, their videos are fucking top-tier. Incredible cinematography and editing.

This is the shit that reminds me why we need to eliminate these vermin.

It's another "ISIS using child soldiers who look like they're about to burst into tears" episode

>down to using child soldiers

These kids are killing real people with real weapons while ours are sitting on their fat asses chugging Mountain Dew playing COD. Training children ensures future generations of ISIS.

all those rounds in such small rooms.
i hope they were given ear protection

yo fuck isis and each and everyone of their followers

They've been fucking pathetic.

I care more about the muslims living in Europe than this ISIS bunch, they're weak, ineffective and a complete fucking joke as a fighting force.

A dozen kids with handguns? WEW LAD

They peaked in early 2015 when they had plenty of 'British and European' members in their ranks; now they just have children and photographers. Literally Africa-tier.

Seems like these sandniggers have their very own Goebbels.

which hollywood director defaulted to ISIS?

I will go with one of the Cohen brothers

what are the shoes dem kids wearing?

No wonder Donald trump banned these savages

sounds like a chinese cartoon, isis already on some hunger games shit

The middle east is a lost cause we should just glass it already

> only special forces teams could face them valiantly

nope.
you can train a monkey to kill, it doesn't make them good warriors.

and how would these children faire against bombs or drones?

a few things to realise about ISIS/Islam:
> they have to train kids because any later the brainwashing doesn't work
> Islam has been in its "winter of civilization" for around 1000 years, the ISIS thing we seen now is the last flailing throws of a dying culture.
> it may not seem it, but the middle east is being more effected than the west than the other way around. UAE very few of the young go to mosque anymore, the girls all wear makeup and the kids are all drinking and taking drugs. the new forms of Islam we see are because they are loosing the culture war.
> these videos are about the only force projection ISIS have. the ONLY way they can win anything is by using fear. by using videos like this, they know they can reach across the internet and shake your very core. don't let them, why do i care if some kid wants to kill another shitskin? its been happening since forever, why get worked up about it now we can see it.
> videos like this just help our cause by banning ALL migration from the middle east, "but they are children" doesn't mean shit anymore...

thanks ISIS...!

we will repay the favour soon enough by glassing the wasteland you affectionately call "home" to make our holiday homes.

> Islam has been in its "winter of civilization" for around 1000 years, the ISIS thing we seen now is the last flailing throws of a dying culture.

Spengler was clearly in the wrong about this. How can a dying culture conquer Europe, which supposedly just entered its winter?

Looks like CIA handiwork, not sand nigger propoganda.

na they're fucked

Looks like "unaccompanied minors" is no longer an excuse eh?

>if they keep training these guys like this, only special forces teams could face them valiantly, normal soldiers would be schredded by them

Yeah right.

It's like thinking if you teach some kids to shoot at rabbits in a cage they're gonna become expert marksmen.

These kids are just for propaganda, and you fell for it. If they even survive past 18, they won't know what to do in a real firefight, with enemies that shoot back at you. I doubt these kids can aim that well either.

jesus christ, and how old are they now? 10, 12?

imagine 10 more years of this training, they will be absolute killer machines, and then germany will welcome them as poor starving 15-year old children. thats a bataclan^10 in the making.

> down to using child soldiers
they can't get anyone else to fight for them.
think of yourself, around 8-12 all male children get into "playing war", its nothing different for these kids, except they are killing people...
in their mind, "its just a game".

> eliminate these vermin
i wouldn't be surprised is these videos had some (((holywood))) connections, if you get what i mean.
no one benefits more from a total war on islam than the jews user.

> Training children ensures future generations of ISIS.
it ensures when the USA finally sweep through the area in "The Great Cleansing 2018" that shooting children in the face is NOT going to be seen as a war crime.
ISIS has just taken away the only thing that would ensure their peoples survival.

> Training children ensures killing EVERY muslim is a requirement now.
fixed it for you.

I'm starting to be less desensitized since I left Sup Forums years ago. I can't bring myself to watch this kind of shit anymore.

Is this a good thing or am I slowly reverting back to a normie?

I was impressed by these kids willingness to kill, but I realized that they probably took the "baddest" kids they had to do good for the movie, and the kids also probably felt immense pressure to be heartless in front of the scrutiny of that camera.

> Africa-tier
this

no one shat themselves when afican kids had ak47's... why are shitskins any worse?

fact remains, they are children, they can't control their emotions just like anyone else.
they will buckle if the were getting shot back at and their victims were not tied up.

They tend to drug the prisoners so that they aren't fully aware of what's going on. Delayed reactions, less inclined to fight back

Notice how most of the actual killing footage is done from the first person camera? Wonder if any of those kids actually fired a live round?

Didn't think about it that way user thanks.

Now we don't have to hold back anymore. We can just glass the whole place and everyone who scatters from the explosions.

Imagine this game, but if they only had knives. This would be much more fun too watch

Please make it happen ISISchan!

I've seen enough muslims torturing and killing the shit out of their fellow muslims and christians. And I've come to a very reasonable conclusion.

All sandniggers must fucking hang.

Why are ISIS such edgelords? Do underage&b get sorted into ISIS while the emotionally mature jihadis get Al Qaeda and Al Nusra?

Forgot my pic

ah.... i've been thinking about this also.

civilization cannot go backwards, and islam IS in winter. BUT what we are seeing now and for the last 50-60 years is "new islam".

Islam + Marxism ==> "New Islam"
Weaponised Islam, the same Islam but with any notion of being nice removed, and the added bonus of marxist ideology to also attack the west.

I feel this might have had something todo with the russians going into afgan 70-80's...

if this is correct, we are kinda FUCKED.
a new civilization already finding its feet, already with a strong core message "anti-west". and with a possible 1.2 billion old-islamers to wake up and bring into fold.

This is repeated often but I don't think it's likely to be the case. People just tend to go into shock when they are confronted to a certain death. I've watched tons of executions and they pretty much all react the same way.

Because Europe is dying at a faster rate.

Societies die from inside.

not that i am james bond but here is what i think.
unless there watching you which i assume they are if they tie your hands there seemes to be plenty of shit to rub it on to untie them or cut the cuffs. after that i dont tink it would be hard to bumrush one of these fucks you might die but fuck it you have so much more cognitive thought at an older age then a ten year old. but hard to say as they probly havnt been feed in weeks and just want it to end

we need to get this video into memes asap.
to shut down any talk of "innocent children".

it will highlight to people:
> the desperate lengths ISIS ARE going to.
> the danger even a child is
> the need for total ban on muslims
> the fact if we don't act now, this will be a lng and drawn out event

Islam and Marxism don't mix, they eliminate each other. See Kazakhstan and former Muslim Soviet republics. They're actually quite ok as far as Muslims go and very secular.

Yeah, you'd enjoy that, won't you. Baffles me how many burgers seemingly admit to such a degenerate perversion. I guess as long as it's vermin against vermin it's fine.

nuke, this is gg for the arabs, just nuke the desert

This looks like some hollywood shit

The little sand niggers never reloaded either

Glad that the CIA grant money is being spent well.

Shut up Ahmed at least we don't exploit children for our military you goat fucker.

they do

>I work in the film industry,

if you did, you'd recognise that this is possible with a couple of GoPros and some free editing software and some imagination from someone who's played watch:dogs

>looks fake to me.
every fucking time. you people are idiots

those kids have a life expectancy of about two months. fuck em

> Islam and Marxism don't mix
how so?
i'm not saying mix in entirety.
i'm saying ISIS is like the bastard child of Soviets and Islam.

you see this a lot, at least, most africans i see on tv talking for open borders etc.
are from african muslim countries and are talking about "the oppressive white man" etc...

Muslims are using the tools of communism: cultural marxism, oppression/oppressor, social justice etc for their own agenda.

"Oh ISIS is only because your western imperialism" etc...

maybe the 2 ideas have not melded into a new ideology, but it seems plain to me this lease of life we see from islam currently is due to it utilising communist rhetoric.

Was this dust 3? Looks like a new csgo map. Why do these little Muslim shits get to play real csgo and get xp while I'm playing pc csgo? Note to self aim like your playing oddjob because chances are these midgets are gonna dodge some bullets.

america created the mess of iraq that led to this, they should clean it up and send their troops back in

Watching it again, you never actually see the kids shoot anyone. It always changes to a different angle.

1st guy(white hoodie): FPS view, camera switch just shows an arm holding a gun
2nd guy (robe): camera is behind the shooter, can't see their face or who they are, looks taller than the kid who runs past
3rd guy (kneeling): camera pans to just show arm and gun again, behind shooter when he's actually killed
4th guy (green shirt/crawling): shot from offscreen, falls down and kid stands on him, shot again from offscreen and presumably killed by closeup of the gun
5th guy (crying): shot from first person, finished off from offscreen
6th guy (falling): edit between him hitting the side and him falling, finished off by shooter who's legs and arm are only things visible

All the rest is just shots of the kids running around, shooting at dummies in black shirts and aiming at the camera.

Maddog won't let them live that long

See, that's were you are wrong

Remember when pentagnon spent money for fake isis video filming?? So...

no it ensures retarded little shitskins get droned into pink mist

> fake to me
its because you've never seen a real death before.

if all you have ever seen is from films, games and tv then this will seem fake.

> film deaths seem real
> real deaths seem fake
this is real red pill.

in some way:
> "i dunno, thought real death would be more 'real'!"
guess what faggot:

this is real, those people are now dead, and if you and millions other don't wake the fuck up and realise this ain't no game or tv show, you will also have an inglorious death one day soon at the hands of one of these islamic cunts.

There is some truth to this. Observe also the arab tendency towards large states:

>UAE
>Saudi Arabia
>Egypt
>Libya

No it doesn't. ISIS is done as soon as a real modern army decides that it wants to really commit to ground troops. Bomb the shit out of an area, then tanks and humvees roll in immediately afterwards and clean up the mess.

How so?
Enlistment age is 18 while ISIS is obviously using children. Not young men. Children.

I mean yeah, it's obviously fake.
Not fake in a "DUDE ITS A CIA FILMSET LMAO" kind of way.
Fake in that it's all staged and edited in a manner to make it look like its all occurring at once, instead of it all being scripted.

>ISIS is done as soon as a real modern army decides that it wants to really commit to ground troops. Bomb the shit out of an area, then tanks and humvees roll in immediately afterwards and clean up the mess.

Pic related. That's already been tried and has been one of the most abysmal failures in modern military history.

even if they have picked up the knowledge of communists so successful brainwashing people this is enough to cause real danger to west.

i heard a while ago that there are now school books in iraq and syria that dont' recognise un countries, they have "redrawn" the map to show one huge islamic state 1/2 of africa, most of middle east, even including turkey... a bold step!

also that history is being re-written to give islamic bent. a silly example would be "didn't you know Al Hamar Behari invented the mobile phone"... or some such nonsense.

at least we, the west should learn the lesson of communism, as such:
> What we think is irrelevant, the "reality" of our enemies is what drives them.

you see this false logic on the left all the time with islam:
> They don't really believe in god and the virgins, no one would really blow themselves up over that!

this is a mistake, and possibly our most fatal mistake yet.

yes but like i've pointed out.

now we have reason to kill even kids.
so problem solved.
glass the place, 100% casualties, 0% civilian losses, 100% success.

But the invasion of Iraq was a rapid success. The shitty hands-tied-behind-back counter-insurgency was the problem.

Just go door-to-door in fallen ISIS territory executing anyone who remotely looks ISIS.

Entire area needs to be flattened. Start again with white people.

I was thinking the same thing. However There's clearly at least one camera man with them and probably a lot more adults offscreen in case a prisoner tried something.

It's pretty obvious that they got some shots of the kids running around all tacticool and mixed it with clips of the executions that were done by people that could actually aim

Fetishising murder trough film
>When a caravan raider death cult meets modern technology

So...basically the entire plot of deadly prey?

youtube.com/watch?v=VCkFSe3voRc
fuckin propaganda why they have to use kids

muslim ban when??

oh wait a muslim nigger isnt our president anymore and its happening

>Get distracted by this video
>accidentally burn my bacon

You win this round, ISIS..

Terrorists win!

jej

Fuck Islam

This. The invasion was a success, and the surge was a success. What was a failure was hanging around trying to get Iraqis to police themselves and chasing the occasional towelhead in the mountains.

ISIS's theology is apocalyptic, and they believe that the armies of Rome will meet them on the battlefield, they'll win, and the end of the world comes. There'll be counterinsurgency stuff and random jihadis sneaking around, but ISIS itself wants to fight.

here is the question wall the whole middle east or nuke this?

webms nao

they want to coax america into war.
Its might be working

I've seen moto vloggers make better

Stfu kike

>you lived to see a time where terrorists release videos of demented death games like an over the top 80s action movie

Nice to see Obamas funding isn't going to waste.
That's some quality production.
The satanic new world order elites must be stopped, they are behind this.

>This is dark.

Nice one, Saudi Arabian training fatigues for children.

When will the west get its fucking shit together and kill everyone in the Suadi Arabian royal family.

It would literally take them a week to kill all of them. Why are the west so weak, all the power and non of the intent.

It's not fake by the way, those shots of freshly dead people are freshly killed people.

What is the endgoal if America wipes the floor again with them. More shekels for the war machine, are sandnigs so dumb? For example check the April Uprising they knew the consequences but they still did it in the name of freedom. Greater Israel is the nearest option, under the pretext that Syria Iraq and Jordan cannot handle their own extremist.