6 dead teens found in German garden shed

A Happening or normal in new Germany?

#BREAKING German police find the bodies of six teenagers in a garden shed in the town of Arnstein in Bavaria. Cause of death is unclear.

twitter.com/NewsThisSecond/status/825745069932216320

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-4169340/Germany-6-teenagers-dead-garden-house.html
dw.com/en/bodies-of-six-teens-discovered-in-garden-in-germany/a-37321698
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritzl_case
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Muslim serial killers, coming soon to a neighborhood near you

>literal cuckshed

They were having a party there. Probably overdosed on something.

suspicion of a muslim could be a red herring, but who knows yet

>6 less Germans in the world
Truly, god is on our side. May he cleanse the lands of Europe of this filthy parasite.

I hope there was lots of gang rape b4 death

t. Ahmed pretend the "Eternal Anglo" meme is an actual thing to promote divide and conquer

Why must there always be more dead Aryans, wicked Anglo?

gtfo Mosleymeme

I checked the German news, they mention that so far they have no indication that any violence was inflicted on them.
Seems more likely there was a gas leak or something.

Y-yeah, p-probably j-j-just a overdose for all six of them.

R-right, guys?

oh yes, because we are oh so united. After all, we are just one group, right? We are all the same. All our history is the same. We are white. Fuck off, Shlomo.

6 normies did a party and probaly were to drunk to get home and freezed to death.

>""""""""""unclear""""""""""

Calling it: Germans are Turks and were killed by right-wing Nazis and the media will run with this angle to quell opposition to Merkel.

Anglo supremacy

Garden house, 6 people dead, in winter - I bet it will turn out to be carbon monoxide poisoning. They put on some gas heater and didn't open the windows.

That's nothing new, but most Germans know about carbon monoxide. That's why my second bet is it's foreigners, Turks or sandniggers. They are unfamiliar with the cold and with German architecture that's literally airtight if you don't open a window.

>they're gassing themselves

They do. At least two muslim families die like this every winter. Either the husband fixes a broken gas heating himself, or they don't pay the bills and the husband comes up with the great idea of buying a charcoal grill to heat up the flat.

I honestly no longer consider Germans human. I think they are lower than niggers. Muslims have a divine right to rape and slaughter every single German.

As long as they're not starting to look into basements

Don't hate your creation like that, it's not healthy.

We have a couple of hundred million niggers less than you, dipshit.

Probably hotboxed themselves to death

>A "gas leak"
>In Germany

uh-oh...

>normal in new Germany
Normal in any Germany tbqhfam

carbon monoxide poisoning is evident by red dots on the person's thighs and chest area, not that hard to detect

If that were the case, they haven't released a lot of details

That is really more of an Austro-Belgian thing.
Garden homes usually don't have cellars.

Germans or "Germans"?

DELET THIS

I hate to be that guy but please be a muslim attack.

overdose from multiculturalism?

Isn't that the Australian man that kept his daughter in his basement and had 9 rape babies with her?

Yeah, Josef Fritzl.

>they haven't released a lot of details
I just checked out the Bavarian local news, and there's almost no details. Just that the father of two of the victims went to check for them the next day and that they were already dead.

Anyway, violent murder would be as easily detected and would make it national news. It isn't, so I kind of rule that out.

It's cold in Bavaria, I think -15C, so I figure some kind of heating gone wrong with carbon monoxide poisoning is the most likely explanation.

Yes. It's him. From Australia.

Aha new strategy to combat the invasion

Yes please

Germany is becoming like USA, a true Christian capitalistic superpower.

Yeah schnitzl guy

Saving the white race one rape dungeon baby at a time.

The intelligent Anglo finally rids himself of the Aryan menace, but to his horror no more Aryan blood could be found!

A true australian hero

they died as they lived. for what greater glory can a man hope?

this
holy shit

>YOU DIE AS YOU LIVE TRAPPED IN A KEK SHED
>A MUSLIM IN YOUR WOOOOOMAN

At least he sticked to his family.

1: Eternal Anglo etc etc
2: Fewer. Unless you're calculating the Germans not by their individual bodies by as a collective quantity of Aryan Blood to be squeezed.

They died from an overdose of the blue pill.

it was probably gas from a leak u motherfucker.

Literally holocaust :^)

dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-4169340/Germany-6-teenagers-dead-garden-house.html
dw.com/en/bodies-of-six-teens-discovered-in-garden-in-germany/a-37321698

less Germans in the world
>less
wanna know how I can tell you are not a real Brit?

>German architecture that's literally airtight
its a fucking garden shed, Hans, not the Reichstag Bunker or some shit. While I'd otherwise agree, carbon monoxide prob. most likely, unless German kids have taken up Jim Jones Kool Aid parties nowadays.

>Cause of death is unclear.

That means they were probably hacked to pieces by Muslims. The police in Germany are deathly afraid of reporting these things.

The time is coming!

Go on then. This will be entertaining.

Crikey!

The fact that you don't understand it even after I already pointed it out just proves my point even further.

This is why we have to nuke Bavaria!
Fuckin incest-loving, goat fuckin hicks. Now that Munich is literally Refugee-Central, we need to purge this shithole ASAP
t. Ronny Malochovski from Sachsen

how does police find this kind of stuff anyway?

ohh well I am excited. I want more happenings

Oh my. You sure showed me, you half caste mongrelised cunt. Cease speaking to me immediately you revolting beast.

>how does police find this kind of stuff anyway?

They didn't. It was the father who found them after his kids didn't come back from their party.

Unlikely that it is a happening though since nothing hints at violence. Kinda hard to kill 6 people without leaving some marks.

t. assmad Abdul

turks know nothing about cold.

kek turkey is colder than any european country including finland. (russia is excluded)

My first instinct upon seeing "Germans" and "carbon monoxide" was to crack a joke about diesel suffocation.

What the fuck has this place done to me?

Maybe they didn't report the marks, we will soon know how German police operates. It sure is strange they don't have the slightest idea what killed them. They could at least make guesses by looking around.

probably some research chemical drug

>assmad Abdul
>implying you'll ever be as white and pure as me

On your way now, you shitskin.

>holocaust

Kek, I just read it as Holycaust.

It's not a shed, it's a little house. You probably don't know what a Schrebergarten is, but they have little houses that are built from bricks just like regular houses, with furniture inside. "Garden shed" is clearly a mistranslation here.

Beady!

> The Fritzl case emerged in April 2008 when a woman named Elisabeth Fritzl (born 6 April 1966) told police in the town of Amstetten, Austria, that she had been held captive for 24 years behind eight locked doors in a concealed corridor part of the basement area of the large family house by her father, Josef Fritzl (born 9 April 1935), and that Fritzl had physically assaulted, sexually abused, and raped her numerous times during her imprisonment.[1][2] The abuse by her father resulted in the birth of seven children;[3] four of whom joined their mother in captivity (one dying just days after birth), while the other three were raised by Fritzl and his wife, Rosemarie, having been reported as foundlings.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritzl_case

Good fucking God.

doesn't have to be airtight. plus don't underestimate germans building anything.

T-these migrants are r-raping our women!!

Muslims lack the cunning to be serial killers. They throw acid on faces in the streets, that kind of thing.

Even black people have white palms you mong

Should've gone to specsavers

>travel to germany
>kill boyos
>blame mudslimes

you probably right, 'garden house' became 'shed' by the time it hit the (illeterate in any language) UK Press.
yeah, such a thing as too much efficiency.. people grilling on balconies also surprising popular in Europe (cities..) - 'oh its raining, better roll in the (still smouldering) grill..' - boom, wake up ded.

Loss des

Sure it was ahmed

a gas leak in a shed........

but it is. even the "garden shed" my parents build would be by other standards an actual house. if Germans are able of something it's building things (and destroying them too).

Jo

Muslims arent intilligent to be a serial killer, they instead slice throats in the middle of the street in broad day light

It's easy to confuse the two if you don't know German culture.
Schrebergärten are colonies, made up of little plots side by side, meant for city people who can't have a garden. That's why they don't simply have a shed to keep tools in, but little houses that you can sit in when it's dark or when it's rainy outside. You see those colonies are always a little drive away, so you spend an entire day or at least an entire afternoon there without returning back home until night or evening. And in summer it's common to have birthday parties etc. in the Schrebergarten.

>not having gas, electricity and running water in your garden
are you poor?

Bavaria is quite shit to be fair. It's gay Austria, even gayer than Switzerland.

your hand looks kinda fucked up man, wtf?

>having an alotment is culture

Tell me more

:^)

>He thinks we haven't taken the juiciest of their people to be cloned and bred underground in massive laboratory-refineries

From my palm-reading skills, I can tell that he will live a long and prosperous life.

saved

got real high on zyklon b

I'd call it that. My grandparents had such a garden. It was alway nice to drive there in summer. It's one of the few things that are still predominantly white. Germans, relaxed, in their free time, being good neighbours and helping eachother out. All that has almost died in the big cities. No wonder when lots of the people you meet these days don't even speak German.